Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I'll I have to say is in this day and age and being a white man. I truly feel discriminated against and unjustly judged because of the color of my skin and people on this thread that promote all the Anti white legislate and trump hatred are the biggest protagonist to the problem's this country's facing.

When Obama was in office the white nation did not attack or protest his people or there protest. They sat back and let the rioting,looting and racism take its own course and now that a white man is in office we are all labeled Racist, Ant-Semitic and any other thing the Liberal Dem's can cook up to further our complete extinction and quieting. 8yr's of the Obama administration set the course for a Non-White America and now this is what we have to live in.

This is my last post in this thread, I came here for the diet, AAS and general body building knowledge. Not to get mixed up in a few guy's who call them self Doctors obsessive reposting of twitter and any other Anti President propaganda to further the white genocide.

Funny thing is. With that racist and evil trump, that hitler like trump, with him ending daca we are closer to getting immigration reform and closer to a amnesty for illegals than we've been in decades. Liberals just can't take yes for an answer. They'll still find a way to knock it.
Let's hope they leave out and deport those "dreamers" with criminal records.
OTOH I favor giving out green cards to those who graduated from high school and have jobs.

How can he weird you out but Trump wanting to make mini nukes a real thing like this is the Fallout game series doesn't? View attachment 75846 View attachment 75847
Fallout is a great game almost positive Trump has played it
The word Fallout describes Hillary campaign perfectly

I don't consistently call Trump a racist, but I do believe he is racist. Calls blacks lazy, and Mexicans rapist. Every race of people on this planet have done some vile things to single out any color or creed of people for anything is ridiculous. Also going back to an oldie but goodie grabbing women and saying they'll let you get away with it because your famous. How is that different from the captain of the football team raping women and getting away with it because of their status. Please somebody defend that.
Rape/pussy-grabbing?
BS IMO
Have you ever attended a really upscale party?
Do you think all golddiggers are there because they like live piano concerts or fine wine tasting?

speaking of the con-artist Al Gore...

Al Gore Outsold On Kindle By An E-Book Debunking ‘An Inconvenient Sequel’

MICHAEL BASTASCH
9:38 AM 09/04/2017

Former Vice President Al Gore’s new book is lagging in sales, and, in fact, is being outsold on Amazon Kindle by an e-book debunking many of the claims made in “An Inconvenient Sequel.”

Climatologist Roy Spencer authored an e-book, “An Inconvenient Deception,” to critique the “bad science, bad policy and some outright falsehoods” in Gore’s latest movie and book, which were released in August. Now, it’s ranked higher in Amazon’s Kindle store.

“There are three big weaknesses in Gore’s new movie: science, economics and energy policy,” Spencer, a noted skeptic of catastrophic global warming, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Gore released the sequel to his widely popular 2006 film “An Inconvenient Truth” in August, embarking on a media tour to promote the book and film. But so far, ticket sales have lagged, and even left-wing reviewers have harshly criticized the film.

The e-book published to accompany Gore’s film is ranked #51,031 for purchases in the Kindle Store, according to Amazon.com. Spencer’s book is ranked #1,201 for Kindle Store purchases.

On the media circuit, Gore repeatedly said “every night on the network news is like a nature hike through the Book of Revelations.” His movie points to extreme weather events as evidence of man-made global warming, including the drought in Syria.

“It’s wrong because everything Gore shows in the new movie happens naturally,” said Spencer, who’s been studying Earth’s climate for decades.

Spencer even appeared before Congress for the first time in 1990 before a committee chaired by Gore. He currently compiles satellite-derived global temperature data with Dr. John Christy at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

Gore also points to regular flooding in Miami as evidence that human activities are currently driving more destructive natural disasters. One scene in the film shows Gore and Miami Mayor Philip Levine wading through flooded streets, which is tied to melting glaciers.

“It’s kind of hard to pump the ocean,” Gore says in the film.

“Sea level has been rising steadily at about 1 inch per decade for over 150 years, long before CO2 emissions could be blamed,” Spencer said, noting one of Gore’s most egregious deceptions in the film.

“In Miami Beach, the rise is double because the buildings were built on reclaimed swamp, which is now sinking,” Spencer said. “Video of glaciers calving and Greenland melting is another example, it happens every year, just as it has for thousands of years, and 2017 was a huge snow accumulation year with little melting.”

Probably one of the most notorious scenes in “An Inconvenient Sequel” depicts the 9/11 memorial site flooded during Superstorm Sandy in 2012.

In his 2006 film, Gore predicted the 9/11 memorial site would flood due to glacial melt, which he said would raise sea levels 20 feet. Gore used the one-time flooding event as proof that his global warming predictions came to pass.

“The movie mentions one prediction he thinks he got right, the flooding of the 9/11 memorial,” Spencer said. “But that was due to storm surge, not sea level rise. So in the new move he lied about the storm surge explanation being mentioned in the first movie.”

Gore also claims in the movie that corn and wheat yields in China have been declining because of rising global average temperature.

“Agricultural yields around the world have continued to increase, with no sign of negative effects from global warming,” Spencer said. “His claim that corn and wheat yields in China have decreased in recent decades is, quite simply, false.”

Al Gore Outsold On Kindle By An E-Book Debunking ‘An Inconvenient Sequel’
New Al Gore book
guaranteed to become a besteller

How to win the popular vote yet lose the presidency, and how to get over it.
Now librarians just need to decide if it belongs to self-help or GORE genre.

If someone wants to throw around accusations of racism and label me as anything then you better have some facts or evidence to back them up.
that's all the snowflake democrats have, is, the sky is falling and you're a racist...it's meaningless bullshit...

that's all the snowflake democrats have, is, the sky is falling and you're a racist...it's meaningless bullshit...
Just curious
What happened to the russia-collusion BS stories?
Will they be quietly replaced by 'Impeach Trump because of him causing hurricanes' or something?

Democrats in Congress believe retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn illegally concealed more than a dozen foreign contacts and overseas trips during the process of renewing his security clearances, omissions they considered so serious they forwarded their findings to special counsel Robert Mueller.

“It appears that General Flynn violated federal law by omitting this trip and these foreign contacts from his security clearance renewal application in 2016 and concealing them from security clearance investigators who interviewed him as part of the background check process,” Reps. Elijah Cummings and Eliot L. Engel, both Democrats, wrote in a letter to Flynn’s attorney obtained by ABC News on Tuesday.

The letter, a copy of which can be read below, highlights new information House investigators collected from executives at three private companies advised by Flynn in 2015 and 2016. The companies were pursuing a joint venture with Russia to bring nuclear power to several Middle Eastern countries and secure the resulting nuclear fuel before Flynn joined then-candidate Donald Trump on the campaign trail.

WTFU ... Trumpfraud, Trumpropaganda, Trumpidiots ...

Unfortunately, President Trump will meet today with Prime Minister Najib of Malaysia, a visit the Wall Street Journal in an editorial last week characterized appropriately as “Trump’s Malaysia Swamp.” As an Australian expert on Southeast Asia quoted in the New York Times said, “From a pure public relations point of view, it’s a meeting the White House should avoid. . . . Even a photo op with Kim Jong-un would be better.”

The Washington Post in an editorial yesterday said that the visit “sets a new low. Not only is Mr. Najib known for imprisoning peaceful opponents, silencing critical media and reversing Malaysia’s progress toward democracy. He also is a subject of the largest foreign kleptocracy investigation ever launched by the US Justice Department.”

WASHINGTON — Michael G. Flynn, the son of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, is a subject of the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the presidential election and possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign, according to four current and former government officials.

The inquiry into Flynn is focused at least in part on his work with his father's lobbying firm, Flynn Intel Group, three current and former officials said. It's unclear when the focus on Flynn began.

with him ending daca we are closer to getting immigration reform and closer to a amnesty for illegals than we've been in decades.

I guess it depends on what you think reform is...

But amnesty? I think you meant deportation.

This isn't a good time to be an immigrant in America, illegal or otherwise. If that is the kind of reform you want, we're on the right track I guess. Always makes me think about Melania... Immigrant gold digger with no back bone whatsoever.