Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Give Her A Raise/Promotion ... Or Her Own Show ...

Trumpracist, Trumpsychopath, Trumpscum, ...

ESPN, under intense pressure again in the hypercharged terrain of social media, elicited a rebuke from a White House official on Wednesday in response to a series of Tweets posted by a “SportsCenter” host.

Jemele Hill, who co-hosts the 6 p.m. “SportsCenter” program, called President Trump a white supremacist on Twitter on Monday, adding: “Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy. Period.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said the comments were a “fireable offense.”

“I think that’s one of the more outrageous comments that anyone can make,” Sanders said Wednesday during a press briefing, “and certainly something that I think is a fireable offense by ESPN.”

I guess it depends on what you think reform is...

But amnesty? I think you meant deportation.

This isn't a good time to be an immigrant in America, illegal or otherwise. If that is the kind of reform you want, we're on the right track I guess. Always makes me think about Melania... Immigrant gold digger with no back bone whatsoever.

I think your watching too much fake media. In the real world trump is giving congress up to 2 years to before the daca is completely ended. Gives them time to come up with a solution. Daca was a executive order and illegal. That's even according to obama as well. Absolutely nobody, on either side of the isle is calling for deportation of the daca kids. That's just fear mongering the alt left media and the obstructionist liberals are saying.

I think your watching too much fake media. In the real world trump is giving congress up to 2 years to before the daca is completely ended. Gives them time to come up with a solution. Daca was a executive order and illegal. That's even according to obama as well. Absolutely nobody, on either side of the isle is calling for deportation of the daca kids. That's just fear mongering the alt left media and the obstructionist liberals are saying.

Christ... Please let's not start with the fake media, especially while defending a president that is a proven pathological liar.

Regardless of DACA, Trump is reforming immigration by making it more difficult than ever to immigrate here. Not just from Mexico. Not just from the middle East. It is more difficult, and will grow continually more difficult, to immigrate to the United States if Trump continues his agenda.

The "fake news" doesn't play any part in my observation of this because it's something I get to witness through my own two eyes, which I assure you is the real world.

ESPN, under intense pressure again in the hypercharged terrain of social media, elicited a rebuke from a White House official on Wednesday in response to a series of Tweets posted by a “SportsCenter” host.

Jemele Hill, who co-hosts the 6 p.m. “SportsCenter” program, called President Trump a white supremacist on Twitter on Monday, adding: “Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy. Period.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said the comments were a “fireable offense.”

“I think that’s one of the more outrageous comments that anyone can make,” Sanders said Wednesday during a press briefing, “and certainly something that I think is a fireable offense by ESPN.”

it's so sad that this lady is trying to seek so much attention she has to resort to this type of behavior.

Christ... Please let's not start with the fake media, especially while defending a president that is a proven pathological liar.

Regardless of DACA, Trump is reforming immigration by making it more difficult than ever to immigrate here. Not just from Mexico. Not just from the middle East. It is more difficult, and will grow continually more difficult, to immigrate to the United States if Trump continues his agenda.

The "fake news" doesn't play any part in my observation of this because it's something I get to witness through my own two eyes, which I assure you is the real world.
Yes, i agree he is making it more difficult by lowering the amount of immigrants able to migrate to the US, but that has nothing to do with daca. And everybody knows the media is trying thier hardest to take trump down. Everybody knows they were working hard to get hillary elected and everybody knows the media has lied many, many times and have created false narratives to create a negative buzz about trump. There's even audio of the cnn managment saying they know the russia collussion thing is fake, but to run with it anyways. Yet, you'll still believe them when they say "sources say trump is this and trump is That". Sources is code for we're making this shit up. But anyways, let's talk about daca if you want to talk about daca. The implementation of daca was illegal, therefore daca is illegal. Obama himself said if he single handedly implemented daca it would be illegal. So daca is illegal. Also, daca is unfair to those that are supposedly benefiting from it. What they need is real law passed to help them with their situation. Trump has given them a huge opportunity and plenty of time to change the law to help the daca kids. Where was the democrats when they had the oval office and both houses when it came to immigration reform? If you are concerned about the illegal immigrants and are concerned about immigration reform then maybe you should look at the democrats and direct your anger there. You are more likely to get those things right now with trump in office. Well, obviously more likely since democrats just flat out Didn't do it.

it's so sad that this lady is trying to seek so much attention she has to resort to this type of behavior.
Just another black person crying racism although they've been given every opportunity anyone elss has been given. Doubt she's ever had to deal with racism or hardship like most of us have.

Yes, i agree he is making it more difficult by lowering the amount of immigrants able to migrate to the US, but that has nothing to do with daca. And everybody knows the media is trying thier hardest to take trump down. Everybody knows they were working hard to get hillary elected and everybody knows the media has lied many, many times and have created false narratives to create a negative buzz about trump. There's even audio of the cnn managment saying they know the russia collussion thing is fake, but to run with it anyways. Yet, you'll still believe them when they say "sources say trump is this and trump is That". Sources is code for we're making this shit up. But anyways, let's talk about daca if you want to talk about daca. The implementation of daca was illegal, therefore daca is illegal. Obama himself said if he single handedly implemented daca it would be illegal. So daca is illegal. Also, daca is unfair to those that are supposedly benefiting from it. What they need is real law passed to help them with their situation. Trump has given them a huge opportunity and plenty of time to change the law to help the daca kids. Where was the democrats when they had the oval office and both houses when it came to immigration reform? If you are concerned about the illegal immigrants and are concerned about immigration reform then maybe you should look at the democrats and direct your anger there. You are more likely to get those things right now with trump in office. Well, obviously more likely since democrats just flat out Didn't do it.

I never said I wanted to talk about DACA... I was just talking about immigration reform in general. I have doubts that Trump can accomplish, well, anything at all in regard to immigration reform... Good or bad. He's entirely too incompetent.

If he does make headway, then you're wrong about DACA being good for dreamers. The goals of DACA directly conflict with Trump's America first agenda. Which do you think is more important to Trump? Dreamers or America first policy?

We can go in circles all day talking about the media. Trump creates a whirlwind of negative news on a round the clock basis... Have you ever read his Twitter feed? It's a negative buzz factory... He does something to prove his incompetence daily. HE is his own worst enemy, not the media.

The sources they don't name aren't fake and even Trump has been clear about that... They were literally confiscating cell phones to catch leakers. You're wondering why the media doesn't name the sources that are leaking information to them...? The sources that were told by the DOJ that they would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law when caught? You've got to be kidding. I'm not saying everything you read and see on the news is 100% accurate or not leaning one way or another, but all the sources are code for the media making it up? Not happening.

I heard there was also audio of Robert Mueller saying the Russian thing was fake... But that he was going to impanel a grand jury and bring more attorneys into his investigation just for shits and giggles lol. "I have no business with Russia" is some fake fucking news for you lol.

trumpwillwin.jpg

5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win

This day in History

Sep 13, 2016
No big deal?
Hillary Clinton says she and her campaign didn’t disclose her pneumonia diagnosis last week because she didn’t believe it would be “that big a deal,” adding that she’s feeling “much better” and will be releasing more medical information in the coming days. After being seen falling into the arms of staff, she appeared to have a lot of explaining to do last night.

Bill Clinton
Former President Bill Clinton will step in to fill the vacancy left by his wife at some of her campaign events as she recovers from a bout of pneumonia. In a conversation with Charlie Rose, Mr. Clinton tells us why he believes the Democratic presidential nominee is struggling to resonate with some voters.

Trump responds
Donald Trump is not using Hillary Clinton’s health to attack her, but using her words instead. Trump hammered Clinton last night for saying half of his supporters could be put into a “basket of deplorables,” pouncing on her for stereotyping millions of his backers as bigots.

Bait and switch
Could it be that Hillary Clinton, under pressure amid rampant rumors about her health, might bail out and let someone else represent her party in November? It’s unlikely, says Will Rahn, but he does think it’s reasonable to have nagging doubts over her fitness as her campaign presents its litany of explanations.
This Morning from CBS News, Sept. 13, 2016

[QUOTE="Michael Scally MD, post: 2023949, member: 16317". ) die, ][/QUOTE]

"Trump(fucking)die". come on Michael.

don't be like that. we know you don't like Trump but let's not get too crazy here.

don't let Trump ruin your life. it's not worth it, let it go and relax a bit. take a break. take a day or two off from the social media world

[QUOTE="Michael Scally MD, post: 2023949, member: 16317". ) die, ]

don't be like that. we know you don't like Trump but let's not get too crazy here.

don't let Trump ruin your life. it's not worth it, let it go and relax a bit. take a break. take a day or two off from the social media world[/QUOTE]
Lol what makes you think Trump and the Republicans are for the people?

don't let Trump ruin your life. it's not worth it, let it go and relax a bit. take a break. take a day or two off from the social media world
Lol what makes you think Trump and the Republicans are for the people?[/QUOTE]

That is another name of Trumpcare!!! Their idea of healthcare is to have people die. It was not directed at TrumPOS.

Last edited: