Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

"Trump(fucking)die". come on Michael.

don't be like that. we know you don't like Trump but let's not get too crazy here.

don't let Trump ruin your life. it's not worth it, let it go and relax a bit. take a break. take a day or two off from the social media world
Lol what makes you think Trump and the Republicans are for the people?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a republican , but please show me where i said that. Don't post phony lies about me. thanks

Lol what makes you think Trump and the Republicans are for the people?

I'm not a republican , but please show me where i said that. Don't post phony lies about me. thanks[/QUOTE]
Ok my post got jumbled because of a misplaced quote, and not spreading any lies just being honest.

Trumpcare, Trumpscum, Trumpshit, Trump[fucking]die, ...

"Trump(fucking)die". come on Michael.

don't be like that. we know you don't like Trump but let's not get too crazy here.

don't let Trump ruin your life. it's not worth it, let it go and relax a bit. take a break. take a day or two off from the social media world
Lol what makes you think Trump and the Republicans are for the people?[/QUOTE]

Lol what makes you think Trump and the Republicans are for the people?

That is another name of Trumpcare!!! Their idea of healthcare is to have people die. It was not directed at TrumPOS.[/QUOTE]

DJuATOYUIAAud_t.jpg

President Donald Trump's apparent deal with Democrats to shield some undocumented immigrants from deportation — without demanding funding for a border wall — is dividing some of his most ardent conservative backers.

Breitbart News called the president "Amnesty Don." Commentator Ann Coulter mused about impeaching Trump. And hard-line immigration hawks in Congress like Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) called the contours of the deal an "irreparable" betrayal of Trump's base.

“Trump base is blown up, destroyed, irreparable, and disillusioned beyond repair,” King tweeted. “No promise is credible.”

But many conservatives on Capitol Hill made clear this week that there is, in fact, a window for the president to win buy-in from the right for a deal that would protect some undocumented immigrants — those who arrived in the country as minors — in exchange for stepped-up immigration enforcement measures.

This day in history
Sep 15 2016

Trump Continues to Refuse to Acknowledge Obama Born in U.S.
SEP 16, 2016
H1TrumpBirther.jpg

Donald Trump is continuing to refuse to acknowledge that President Obama was born in the United States. In an interview with The Washington Post on Wednesday, Trump refused to answer a reporter’s question about whether he accepts that Obama was born in Hawaii, instead saying, "I’ll answer that question at the right time. I just don’t want to answer it yet." In contrast, Trump’s vice-presidential running mate, Indiana Governor Mike Pence, acknowledges President Obama was born in Hawaii. Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway has also contradicted Trump, claiming he now accepts Obama was born in the U.S. Trump has long been a leader of the so-called birther movement, which former Secretary of State Colin Powell has slammed in recently leaked emails as being a "racist" movement.

Donald Trump Jr. Invokes Holocaust to Allege Media Bias
SEP 16, 2016
H2TrumpJR.jpg

Meanwhile, Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., has also sparked controversy by invoking the Holocaust while alleging media bias against his father, while speaking on a Philadelphia radio station.

Donald Trump Jr.: "The media has built her up. They’ve let her slide on every, you know, indiscrepancy, on every lie, on every DNC game trying to get Bernie Sanders out of the thing. I mean, if Republicans were doing that, they’d be warming up the gas chamber right now."

Donald Trump Jr. later told NBC his comments were a reference to capital punishment in the U.S., not the Holocaust. Donald Trump himself also faced accusations of anti-Semitism in July, after he defended his decision to tweet an anti-Semitic image which showed Hillary Clinton, a pile of $100 bills and a six-pointed Star of David along with the words "Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!" The image originally appeared on a white supremacist message board.

Hillary Clinton Returns to Campaign Trail with Rally in NC
SEP 16, 2016
H3ClintonCampaign.jpg

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton returned to the campaign trail Thursday with a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, where she addressed her recent pneumonia, saying, "I’m not great at taking it easy." Clinton spoke later in the day at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus in Washington, D.C.

Latest Poll Shows Clinton and Trump Tied in 4-Way Race
SEP 16, 2016
H4Presidentialnominee4way.jpg

Clinton’s return to the campaign trail comes as the latest New York Times/CBS News poll shows Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in a tight race—with Clinton leading Trump by two points nationally in a two-way race. In a four-way race, Trump and Clinton are tied, each with 42 percent, while Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson has 8 percent of the vote and Green Party nominee Dr. Jill Stein has 4 percent of the vote.

To be completely cured of newspapers, spend a year reading the previous years’s newspapers.
Taleb Nassim