Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Because banning guns is the answer, then only criminals will have them.

The fucktard who shot up Vegas did not follow laws.

When they take them, the real slaughter will begin. Not one damn law would have changed what happened in Vegas.

We have a constitution for a reason, take our guns and everything else goes away with them.

For all those crying for more gun control, why not take this argument to Chicago.

Thugs and thieves are shooting up each other like it's cool but honest people can't have guns there.

Maybe Killary would say
What difference does it make now, yet the sheep blame Trump and cheer Kimmel and all the other lame pieces of shit in Hollywood.

This was not Trumps fault. Look at the anti Trumpers for answers. Look at Obama and Soros, follow the cash.

The typical Lefty now blames Trump for everything even though he's been in office a few months.

Who was the Pres during Sandy Hook?

For all those crying for more gun control, why not take this argument to Chicago.

Thugs and thieves are shooting up each other like it's cool but honest people can't have guns there.

Maybe Killary would say
What difference does it make now, yet the sheep blame Trump and cheer Kimmel and all the other lame pieces of shit in Hollywood.

This was not Trumps fault. Look at the anti Trumpers for answers. Look at Obama and Soros, follow the cash.

The typical Lefty now blames Trump for everything even though he's been in office a few months.

Who was the Pres during Sandy Hook?

it’s weird they don’t bring up, chicago. it almost appears as if they’re racist and don’t care about blacks killing other blacks. of course chicago’s always been run by democRATS. it’s a shame what’s going on there. Chicago has one of the most strict guns laws in the country too. how’s that worked out for them? lol

I wonder if the van in the terrorist attack in Barcelona was manual or automatic. I wonder if the tank held a gallon of gas or 50 gallons. Was there a muffler on vehicle? Maybe we should look into limiting the amount of gas a vehicle can hold and select the transmission that is least likely to kill innocent people. Open headers would allow people to hear vehicles coming and steer clear of their path.

Last edited:
You have a better chance of getting run over by a camel than being shot and killed by an ar15.

You have a better shot of being run over by a camel AND being shot by an AR15 than being killed by a terrorist yet you still claim that we must not allow immigrants from certain countries to come here for fear of violence. Can't have your cake and eat it too

59A00195-AF9E-4EDB-BF06-151232BE3BF5.png
Just look at Dearborn MI which is 44% Muslim. There is no violence going on there. The cops sit back and let them kill each other. Sounds a lot like Chicago.

You have a better shot of being run over by a camel AND being shot by an AR15 than being killed by a terrorist yet you still claim that we must not allow immigrants from certain countries to come here for fear of violence. Can't have your cake and eat it too
Funny, because thats exactly why i said that. Thats the comment the left makes every time there's a Muslim terrorist attack and the left wants to increase the number of muslims to america one hundred fold. See, we are not obligated to bring in refugees and immigrants from nations that want to see us dead, but owning these firearms are part of our constitutional rights and for a very good reason. So, if you want to fix the problem of these mass shootings then tell your liberal buddies to stop buying guns and shooting places up.

Funny, because thats exactly why i said that. Thats the comment the left makes every time there's a Muslim terrorist attack and the left wants to increase the number of muslims to america one hundred fold. See, we are not obligated to bring in refugees and immigrants from nations that want to see us dead, but owning these firearms are part of our constitutional rights and for a very good reason. So, if you want to fix the problem of these mass shootings then tell your liberal buddies to stop buying guns and shooting places up.

But nowhere in the Constitution does it tell you yore guaranteed every kind of firearm therefore, limiting some of the kinds would still allow you you're rights but you would scream and cry you're being violated.

and that's why I said what I said, bc neither are you allowed to discriminate in immigration policy ;)

But nowhere in the Constitution does it tell you yore guaranteed every kind of firearm therefore, limiting some of the kinds would still allow you you're rights but you would scream and cry you're being violated.

and that's why I said what I said, bc neither are you allowed to discriminate in immigration policy ;)
Of course your allowed to discriminate in your immagration policy. If we're at war with syria or if syria is a hostile territory than we have the right to deny them immigration and refugee privileges. I believe there is a reason why the left wants to increase immigrants from these hostile territories just as there is a reason why the left wants more illegal immigration. The left hates this country and wants it destroyed and changed in any way possible.

Oh, and it tells you "why" we have the second amendment and that will give you a better understanding of what kinds of weapons we are allowed under the constitution.

We have always had immigration. It need to be done legally. Our borders were not meant to be open without control.

All illegals should be tossed the fuck out. If they want in let them wait in line and go through the proper channels.

No where in the constitution does it say we are not allowed every firearm available.

The purpose of the 2nd ammendment is to prevent government from taking the rights of the people.

If they have automatic weapons then we should have them as well.

Of course your allowed to discriminate in your immagration policy. If we're at war with syria or if syria is a hostile territory than we have the right to deny them immigration and refugee privileges. I believe there is a reason why the left wants to increase immigrants from these hostile territories just as there is a reason why the left wants more illegal immigration. The left hates this country and wants it destroyed and changed in any way possible.

Obviously you're not knowledgeable about the topic...

With the more generic violent crime immigrants from certain countries are spreading across Europe, terrorism is a bit of a straw man here. But it should be mentioned that the ban on weapons in many of those countries has been extended over the years to bans on the right to self defense. People are being prosecuted for protecting themselves against violent attackers.

As far as gun control preventing mass shootings, you just have to look at countries with the strongest gun laws. They don't seem to have much impact either way. Greater restrictions on the prescription of anti-depressants would likely do more towards prevention than any gun laws.

On high capacity magazines, the guy had an illegal bump fire modification on his AR. No chance he would have had trouble getting any other banned part. And from his vantage point a decent sniper with a single shot M40 would have gotten a much higher kill stat. In any case, it's fortunate he wasn't armed with a truck instead of an AR.

Oh, and it tells you "why" we have the second amendment and that will give you a better understanding of what kinds of weapons we are allowed under the constitution.

The constitution does not specify the types weapons. Regardless of what your myopic view reads into the wording, it's not stated.

No where in the constitution does it say we are not allowed every firearm available.

The purpose of the 2nd ammendment is to prevent government from taking the rights of the people.

If they have automatic weapons then we should have them as well.

It doesn't have to...

Not that I (or any Congress Critter) cares what the Constitution says, but at the time it was written private citizens owned ships of war, the most powerful weapons around.