Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Meme after meme is pretty Troll like to be honest

he’s a troll it’s a fact he’s only looking for attention because he can’t get it anywhere else in his life. but you have to remember he’s only a little kid with mental issues so you have to cut him some slack.

What are you proposing should be done? I would love to hear actual laws that would stop gun crimes.

I have extreme positions on guns so my views are not reflective of what should be implemented.... Diplomacy is the art of compromise and I have a hard time with this issue

What are you proposing should be done? I would love to hear actual laws that would stop gun crimes.

you’re asking lefties questions they have no answers to. don’t expect to get a reasonable answer about a law that would stop the mass shooting that just happened

you’re asking lefties questions they have no answers to. don’t expect to get a reasonable answer about a law that would stop the mass shooting that just happened
No, I dont usually expect answers or facts but I do try and listen and have an open mind. I at least give people a chance to form ideas that I can debate. You won't get actual answers often from people on the left but there are a few here that can have a discussion.

Perhaps I may have overlooked the postings of @Michael Scally MD and other lefties about gun control when a Sudanese immigrant shot up a white church in Nashville. I'm sure I missed the postings here on that so any help finding these posts would be appreciated. Also, I need some help on locating the posts of @Michael Scally MD about the 50+deaths every month in Chicago because of gun violence committed by mostly black on black crime. I'm sure I just missed these posts because it would be awfully hypocritical and partisan to only focus on topics that don't fit the liberal narrative. Certainly I wouldn't accuse anyone here of selectively choosing stories that involve a white assailant and ignore immigrants or blacks. I mean that would just be an absurd assumption on my part right?

Last edited:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The special counsel investigating whether Russia tried to sway the 2016 U.S. election has taken over FBI inquiries into a former British spy’s dossier of allegations of Russian financial and personal links to President Donald Trump’s campaign and associates, sources familiar with the inquiry told Reuters.

A report compiled by former MI6 officer Christopher Steele identified Russian businessmen and others whom U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded are Russian intelligence officers or working on behalf of the Russian government.

A spokesman for special counsel Robert Mueller declined comment. The FBI also declined comment.

Three sources with knowledge of Mueller’s probe said his investigators have assumed control of multiple inquiries into allegations by U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the election to benefit Trump, a Republican.

Trump[Fucking]Moron ...

DLU8evfXcAobrxt.jpg

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz wore a T-shirt displaying the word “nasty” during a television interview Wednesday, after President Trump repeatedly used the term to describe her.

Cruz said the shirt was meant to reference Trump's remarks as she discussed it during an interview with Jorge Ramos on Univision’s "Al Punto."

"What is truly nasty is that anyone would turn their back on the Puerto Rican people," Cruz said during the interview, which was conducted in Spanish.

Typical liberal. Tries to over run a thread to shut others down.
Certainly true. The most comical part is how people are so quick to point out possible "fake news or propaganda" from a right leaning poster but say nothing when I clearly debunk the postings of @Michael Scally MD. You see absolutely nothing. Personal integrity here from anyone on the left is as scarce as Bigfoot captures.

Where was the plane supposed to go, good Dr, in front of the broken windows? Up, down, left, right or in the known physical dimensions, there is no path air force one could make this day without dissent from fanatics.
It's the normal flight takeoff from that airport. It runs parallel to the hotel. Everyone can see who the actual moron is in this scenario. How one could be so intelligent and ignorant equally is quite impressive.