Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I just read that gun sales are way up. Brands like Ruger have seen a 3% rise in stock. Obviously because of fear of regulation. Seems to happen after every mass shooting.

I just read that gun sales are way up. Brands like Ruger have seen a 3% rise in stock. Obviously because of fear of regulation. Seems to happen after every mass shooting.
Gun sales were up even after the Orlando nightclub shooting as well as after the Newtown CT school shooting
It is because of all the gun fanboys.

Gun sales were up even after the Orlando nightclub shooting as well as after the Newtown CT school shooting
It is because of all the gun fanboys.
Not fair. I purchased my guns before this shooting. I just won't get them until after the shooting because of the 10 day waiting period.

Not fair. I purchased my guns before this shooting. I just won't get them until after the shooting because of the 10 day waiting period.
Crazy how this guy Paddock had a total of 47 guns and no one was able to dig deeper as he had no record yet seemed a bit off in the head.

Crazy how this guy Paddock had a total of 47 guns and no one was able to dig deeper as he had no record yet seemed a bit off in the head.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I just watched an interview with a girl that said some lady told her that everyone was gonna die that night about 45 minutes before shots were fired.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I just watched an interview with a girl that said some lady told her that everyone was gonna die that night about 45 minutes before shots were fired.
She must have had a premonition something bad was going to happen and if that lady's warning was heeded, there would been fewer dead. Funny no one believed her .

Some crazy shit. How did he get them all up to the room without anyone noticing? Quite possibly had help.

Some crazy shit. How did he get them all up to the room without anyone noticing? Quite possibly had help.
Most likely in his luggage and indications are he made multiple trips to bring all those weapons and ammo in. Hotel security didn't really catch on. He did not have bellhops bring the luggage up as those bags must be real heavy and thus attract suspicion.

Still supporting those racist and fascist domestic terrorist groups? You ran away from those questions a while back.

What type of fanboy should you be labeled as? I'm sure there's quite a few people on this forum that have suggestions.
Tbh I am a fan of country music (and music in general). What happened in LV is just deplorable and there is a need to more tightly control even semiauto weapons.

Tbh I am a fan of country music (and music in general). What happened in LV is just deplorable and there is a need to more tightly control even semiauto weapons.
We tried that with the assault weapons ban and it didn't work. So, if something doesn't work do we keep trying the same thing or maybe try something new.

We tried that with the assault weapons ban and it didn't work. So, if something doesn't work do we keep trying the same thing or maybe try something new.
Sadly that is true as there seems to be people looking for workarounds to evade that ban. Look at bump stocks now as they mimic full auto and so a ban on possession of bump stocks is afoot.

Sadly that is true as there seems to be people looking for workarounds to evade that ban. Look at bump stocks now as they mimic full auto and so a ban on possession of bump stocks is afoot.
Look at the hypocrisy out there. The same people that are calling for stricter gun control are the same people calling for someone to assassinate the president. The same people that praise the guy who shot up a republican softball game. The same people marching in the street calling for killing cops especially the white ones. The same people marching in the street attacking people and lighting cars on fire. The same people who endorse gun violence with every song they make or every movie they film, etc, etc. And the loudest gun control nuts out there are the ones that carry a gun themselves and have round the clock body guards. Look at the black people out there protesting because they think the police and government are out to get them. What kind oc sense does it make to give up your gun rights to a state that wants to suppress you?