Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Guess everyone will soon have the "facts". Seeing as one of the accused is now a rat !
He has been a "rat" for awhile. I'm sure you know the facts and can read and understand the indictments right? I'm sure you can accurately and intelligently discuss the contents right? Want to find out how much you know? Let me know.

He has been a "rat" for awhile. I'm sure you know the facts and can read and understand the indictments right? I'm sure you can accurately and intelligently discuss the contents right? Want to find out how much you know? Let me know.
Why debate now? Soon all the dirty little secrets will be out. Then I will enjoy watching the Republicans try and spin that shit.

Guess everyone will soon have the "facts". Seeing as one of the accused is now a rat !

You mean like the phony facts you had of you accusing me of being a drug dealer? you fucking piece of shit. dont reply to my posts asshole. i don’t care what you have to say dick head

You mean like the phony facts you had of you accusing me of being a drug dealer? you fucking piece of shit. dont reply to my posts asshole. i don’t care what you have to say dick head
Still a little sore huh.... not my problem you can't accept an apology. You dont have too like me but I'll be around, so get use too it my friend.

White House chief of staff John Kelly said Monday that the Civil War was "caused by a lack of an ability [to] compromise" and that Confederate general Robert E. Lee was "an honorable man."

“I would tell you that Robert E. Lee was an honorable man," Kelly told Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

"He was a man that gave up his country to fight for his state which in 150 years ago was more important than country. It was always loyalty to state first back in those days. Now it's different today. But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War. And men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had to make their stand."

White House chief of staff John Kelly said Monday that the Civil War was "caused by a lack of an ability [to] compromise" and that Confederate general Robert E. Lee was "an honorable man."

“I would tell you that Robert E. Lee was an honorable man," Kelly told Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

"He was a man that gave up his country to fight for his state which in 150 years ago was more important than country. It was always loyalty to state first back in those days. Now it's different today. But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War. And men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had to make their stand."