Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Your analogies are fucking retarded. No one is doing heart surgeries. Tell me of a SINGLE president in HISTORY that did not have advisors from EVERY sector telling them what's up. The president THEN makes an informed decision based on the feedback and insight of his surrounding advisors.

I for one don't even want a criminal to pick up my fucking trash by the curb. Try that for an analogy friend.
They're both criminals - he has admitted to tax evasion.

Like I said buddy you and I will watch it as it unfolds. I hope I'm wrong, but gathering from your attitude people who elected him going to be very disappointed with the non-action that it's going to take place during his presidency.

Your analogies are fucking retarded. No one is doing heart surgeries. Tell me of a SINGLE president in HISTORY that did not have advisors from EVERY sector telling them what's up. The president THEN makes an informed decision based on the feedback and insight of his surrounding advisors.

I for one don't even want a criminal to pick up my fucking trash by the curb. Try that for an analogy friend.

You're seriously going to criticize his analogy then leave us with that beautifully articulate analogy of your own? Ok buddy. Pot meet kettle.

Get over it...... You lost.

But keep posting you bullshit propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, do you have no respect for other people's belief's? Just because someone thinks differently than you doesn't make them your enemy. I have seen your contributions many times, you're capable of expressing your thoughts better than that. Unless you don't care to give and thus receive respect based on your expressed beliefs then carry on I suppose.

Dude, do you have no respect for other people's belief's? Just because someone thinks differently than you doesn't make them your enemy. I have seen your contributions many times, you're capable of expressing your thoughts better than that. Unless you don't care to give and thus receive respect based on your expressed beliefs then carry on I suppose.

He's been posting his crazy left wing propaganda bullshit for over a year now... And that's exactly what it is. No facts. Just bullshit. So when someone constantly post factually incorrect, fabricated information, I'll call them out on it every time.

I very much respect others beliefs Eman...but when someone is hell bent on taking this country in the wrong direction, I have no respect for that at all. I've never seen him post one thing about Obama, Hillary, or any one else, criticizing their character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said buddy you and I will watch it as it unfolds. I hope I'm wrong, but gathering from your attitude people who elected him going to be very disappointed with the non-action that it's going to take place during his presidency.

Judging by MY attitude you can determine what Trump's actions are going to be? Since you can tell the future, what's the next Powerball winning numbers?

They're both criminals - he has admitted to tax evasion.

SHE was found evading taxes as well!! Her tax return is public info. You can see for yourself the hypocrisy! She did the same as HE and no one talks about it!!!!! Media control anyone?????

You're seriously going to criticize his analogy then leave us with that beautifully articulate analogy of your own? Ok buddy. Pot meet kettle.

He started the debate and chose the medium. I merely stuck to "his" medium. I'd be glad to debate FACTS and not emotions ANYTIME.

MANY of you were fed bullshit by the media. It's ok, I don't blame you and this is not a personal attack against you or anyone else. This is merely pointing out that you have no right to generalize and call anyone who supports Trump "crazy."

THE TIME IS UPON US THAT WE ARE NOW THE MOTHER FUCKING MAJORITY.

WE do not have to feel like we are doing something apocalyptic by voting for a FUCKING candidate. Hillary camp needs to lick their wounds and get over it already. Sick and fucking tired of people indirectly calling me a "racist" "idiot" while they vote for a fucking criminal and have ZERO idea of me or my background.

No offense to anyone, but the propaganda is tiring and nothing but bullshit. Zero facts, all emotions. People are sick and tired of getting literally ASSAULTED for supporting a candidate. So yes, expect WAY more Trump supporters STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES.

..but when someone is hell bent on taking this country in the wrong direction, I have no respect for that at all.

Do you understand the contradiction in this?

What if my beliefs on Trump's policies make me feel that it's the complete wrong direction for the country? You are saying you don't respect that my beliefs are worth the same as yours because you don't agree.

Scally posts opinion articles often, OPINION. They aren't meant to be factual brother, they are meant to offer insight into someone's beliefs that he found to be in line with his own... It is not propaganda. Propaganda is meant to purposely mislead. If you show me where he's posted articles that do that please do, I'm good with engaging you on them. Maybe he would too, would be better that us vs them approach because of differences in beliefs

Why should he post about Obama or Hillary to reconcile his posts about Trump? That's not necessary for him to do...

Regardless, I'm not going to defend him because I know he could care less but it's food for thought none the less I hope.

Last edited:
Brother you're reading comprehension is worse than your attitude.
Let's see the wall that's going to be built
Let's see the Muslims being deported
Let's see Mexicans illegal ones being deported
Let's see Obama care replaced
Lets see Isis been defeated
I will wait and watch it with you my brother. For your information I wasn't a Hillary supporter. let's both read my responses and your responses to this issue as a who is Out of line who's attacking and who is listening

Brother you're reading comprehension is worse than your attitude.
Let's see the wall that's going to be built
Let's see the Muslims being deported
Let's see Mexicans illegal ones being deported
Let's see Obama care replaced
Lets see Isis been defeated
I will wait and watch it with you my brother. For your information I wasn't a Hillary supporter. let's both read my responses and your responses to this issue as a who is Out of line who's attacking and who is listening

Also, if you are going to make personal attacks, especially about comprehension, at least spell correctly and use proper grammar. You lost all credibility with your emotional response.

He is my elected president.
But you're disenfranchised,disgruntled and Uneducated. You think I hate Trump because I disagree with his rhetoric. You should look within and find out why you're so angry after a win and see I'm very consolidary after disappointing outcome. Lay off the tren brother

These were your first response to me. This sounds more like a personal attack than me saying read carefully.....
Just saying