Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I truly hope this mother fucking piece of shit gets assassinated!
The sooner the better!!:mad:

Really? The last couple of presidents have sucked as would have Hillary. Slim pickings for politicians lately. Advocating shooting someone is pretty fucking low.

a5f8b7a4aefead8fd1e51b14cb868f5e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people have spoken. The thing to do now is Support the president and hope for the best. When Obama was elected I was very disappointed but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately he sucked but I tried to support him until I couldn't.

Bart to the Future.
http://www.simpsonsworld.com/video/302835267686 (Simpsons World | Bart to the Future | season 11 episode 17)

Well, it happened: Businessman and former reality TV host Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States.

If it feels like the plot of a TV show come to life, there’s a great reason for that. No, not Black Mirror, but The Simpsons, which hilariously – at the time – predicted a Trump presidency back in 2000 in the season 11 outing Bart to the Future.

The episode sees Bart Simpson being given a vision of the future 30 years on, in which his sister Lisa has just been elected President, while he, naturally, is a 40-year old slacker.

Lisa has naturally taken office just after the disastrous Presidency of her predecessor, revealed in a throw-away joke to have been Donald Trump.

President Donald Trump wins: Noam Chomsky called this political moment 6 years ago
Noam Chomsky called this political moment 6 years ago

Back in April 2010, Noam Chomsky offered a dark vision of America's future that was easily dismissed. Today, as America votes Donald Trump President-elect, it has turned out to be painfully accurate.

“The United States is extremely lucky that no honest, charismatic figure has arisen. Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers. If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response. What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation. Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force. And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany. The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists. I don’t think all this is very far away. If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election.”

President Donald Trump wins: Noam Chomsky called this political moment 6 years ago
Noam Chomsky called this political moment 6 years ago

Back in April 2010, Noam Chomsky offered a dark vision of America's future that was easily dismissed. Today, as America votes Donald Trump President-elect, it has turned out to be painfully accurate.

“The United States is extremely lucky that no honest, charismatic figure has arisen. Every charismatic figure is such an obvious crook that he destroys himself, like McCarthy or Nixon or the evangelist preachers. If somebody comes along who is charismatic and honest this country is in real trouble because of the frustration, disillusionment, the justified anger and the absence of any coherent response. What are people supposed to think if someone says ‘I have got an answer, we have an enemy’? There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. We will be told we have to defend ourselves and the honor of the nation. Military force will be exalted. People will be beaten up. This could become an overwhelming force. And if it happens it will be more dangerous than Germany. The United States is the world power. Germany was powerful but had more powerful antagonists. I don’t think all this is very far away. If the polls are accurate it is not the Republicans but the right-wing Republicans, the crazed Republicans, who will sweep the next election.”

Get over it...... You lost.

But keep posting you bullshit propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We elected a plumber to do an electricians work. I think that's the best analogy I have for what's going on. He may be a heck of a plumber but I have no doubt at one point he's going to shock himself.he is the elected president it's time to unite but I'm less than optimistic

More like you wanted to hire a complete con-woman to enter your home while you aren't there and just hope that they fix your electrical wires but really they walk away with all your jewelry.

Great analogy!!!

I think you missed my point bud
Do you want at fortune 500 CEO doing your heart surgery? I don't need an answer you and I will both watch the outcome for the next four years

Your analogies are fucking retarded. No one is doing heart surgeries. Tell me of a SINGLE president in HISTORY that did not have advisors from EVERY sector telling them what's up. The president THEN makes an informed decision based on the feedback and insight of his surrounding advisors.

I for one don't even want a criminal to pick up my fucking trash by the curb. Try that for an analogy friend.

Your analogies are fucking retarded. No one is doing heart surgeries. Tell me of a SINGLE president in HISTORY that did not have advisors from EVERY sector telling them what's up. The president THEN makes an informed decision based on the feedback and insight of his surrounding advisors.

Who picks his "advisors?"