Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I was the third person to respond to this thread on 12/15/15 and still stand by what I said then.
You people have gone completely mad!
It's unfucking fathomable how you people could vote a person that has never held a political position in his life to be our next president.
Where is the fucking logic behind this.
A city councilman of any bumblefuck town in America is more qualified then this cunt! I'm out!!
He's head and shoulders more qualified than Obama was. but when Obama had no experience as a business man or a politician folks just said he's good because he's not been corrupted by politics.

Qualifications are pretty useless at this point. Obama borrowed something like $10T just to maintain the illusion of prosperity. The Fed has been flooding the world with money for decades, and has been accelerating the process exponentially since 2008.

What can Trump do, borrow $100T? Hillary planned to start more wars. It doesn't fix the economy, but it gives the masses a common enemy to blame. Since Trump is unlikely to start any new wars, I suspect he will be the one to get the blame.

As expected, and it's not even Jan 20. They usually wait at least that long to discard their campaign promises. I guess he's a fast study..

Report: Trump Backtracks on Pulling US Troops Out of South Korea

Officials Claim Trump Called South Korean President, Assured Her of Continued US Military Presence

by Jason Ditz, November 09, 2016

New reports from South Korea’s Yonhap news agency suggest President-elect Donald Trump is already reneging on one of his key campaign promises, to make nations like South Korea pay more of the cost for their own defense or face the loss of US troops.

Sources quoted by the news agency say that Trump called South Korean President Park Guen-hye today and promised her that he will not withdraw US troops and will continue the US security commitment to South Korea exactly as it currently exists.

Trump had made the US spending too much money defending other nations a centerpiece of his campaign, complaining that rich nations like Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia have more than enough money to pay for their own defense, and that the US should be willing to withdraw its support if financial compensation wasn’t forthcoming.

This was a major concern for South Korea’s government, indeed, as they called an “emergency meeting” after Trump’s victory this morning, and South Korea’s stock market dropped on concerns that they’d have to increase defense spending to make up for the change in US policy. If the reports are accurate, those changes aren’t coming.

Politico is one of the most biased news sources in the world. I didn't care for Hillary much but I also don't believe everything Fox news said about her.
You see what I'm getting at?

Lol. Should I cite another source for you?

What your getting at is anything that goes against Trump is something you don't want to hear. You wouldn't have questioned it if it had Hillary's name on it.

I was the third person to respond to this thread on 12/15/15 and still stand by what I said then.
You people have gone completely mad!
It's unfucking fathomable how you people could vote a person that has never held a political position in his life to be our next president.
Where is the fucking logic behind this.
A city councilman of any bumblefuck town in America is more qualified then this cunt! I'm out!!

It's over. Quit complaining that a career crooked politician who is more "qualified" didn't win. Do you even understand how lobbying works??? LOL, real politicians are as crooked as they come. Hillary is filthy rich from doing politics??? How so do you think?????

What's "mad" is uneducated people believing the media bullshit propaganda when there are other sources of verifiable information.

I mean seriously, WIKILEAKS has NEVER released anything not 100% true in its existence. That is a fact that anyone can check.

WIKILEAKS released damning PROOF that Hillary is a crooked criminal and the FBI director caved in to pressure instead of doing what is RIGHT and charging her with the crime that SHE WAS PROVEN TO HAVE COMMITED!

Trump, although far from a perfect human being, is a necessary person as president in our current time. He is going to WEED OUT corruption. He's already filthy fucking rich, so don't have to worry about that motive like every other president (Busch anyone?)

He is also going to enact TERM LIMITS on congressmen who in the past have been able to serve an entire LIFETIME in their positions of corruption. Now the people get to vote and REFRESH our government as our FOUNDING FATHERS wanted it so.

So yes, Trump is the exact OPPOSITE of what we all expected. However, he is the EXACT thing this country needs right now.

He sacrificed SOOO fucking much with this campaign having people falsely accuse him of rape (ALL charges dropped from EVERY source), accuse him of being racist (he supports all LEGAL Americans), and so much more. He sacrificed even making MORE money as he stopped his business (in a sense) to run this campaign (essentially losing MONEY!).

I applaud this man for his sacrifice and going against ALL odds for what he truly believes is right. And for that, he will always have my support.

Lol. Should I cite another source for you?

What your getting at is anything that goes against Trump is something you don't want to hear. You wouldn't have questioned it if it had Hillary's name on it.
The very post of mine you quoted says that I would question it. Did you not read it? I don't read something from one source(on either side) and then post it as gospel like you did. I'm not impulsive, sorry. A lot of people on here are both impulsive and reactionary. It makes for a lot of half truths being reiterated over and over. Not a Clinton hater by the way either.

It's over. Quit complaining that a career crooked politician who is more "qualified" didn't win. Do you even understand how lobbying works??? LOL, real politicians are as crooked as they come. Hillary is filthy rich from doing politics??? How so do you think?????

What's "mad" is uneducated people believing the media bullshit propaganda when there are other sources of verifiable information.

I mean seriously, WIKILEAKS has NEVER released anything not 100% true in its existence. That is a fact that anyone can check.

WIKILEAKS released damning PROOF that Hillary is a crooked criminal and the FBI director caved in to pressure instead of doing what is RIGHT and charging her with the crime that SHE WAS PROVEN TO HAVE COMMITED!

Trump, although far from a perfect human being, is a necessary person as president in our current time. He is going to WEED OUT corruption. He's already filthy fucking rich, so don't have to worry about that motive like every other president (Busch anyone?)

He is also going to enact TERM LIMITS on congressmen who in the past have been able to serve an entire LIFETIME in their positions of corruption. Now the people get to vote and REFRESH our government as our FOUNDING FATHERS wanted it so.

So yes, Trump is the exact OPPOSITE of what we all expected. However, he is the EXACT thing this country needs right now.

He sacrificed SOOO fucking much with this campaign having people falsely accuse him of rape (ALL charges dropped from EVERY source), accuse him of being racist (he supports all LEGAL Americans), and so much more. He sacrificed even making MORE money as he stopped his business (in a sense) to run this campaign (essentially losing MONEY!).

I applaud this man for his sacrifice and going against ALL odds for what he truly believes is right. And for that, he will always have my support.

I get it man. You want to believe in him. I want to think he is genuine about fixing this country as well. You say you are about facts and not half truths right?
How about his fox interview where he says its impossible and unrealistic to deport 12 million undocumented aliens. Believe it was 2012. Could be wrong on the date. The tape exists. Look it up. He also believed in climate change and abortion. My point, he has changed his views in order to get elected. Man of conviction? How about The underage girl that he molested. Her family settled in count. Look it up. You think he has any idea what your life is like? You think he knows what it's like to be able to have to choose whether or not he can pay for his family's health insurance For the month or take the family on cacation. You think he has any idea what it's like not to get a pay raise in years? I have all the same criticisms of Clinton. I find it funny though that you unflinchingly defend this guy. He has increased his net worth a thousandfold by becoming president. The notion that he has sacrificed his business and his income for the sake of the American people? Give me a fucking break dude. he doesn't give a shit about you and your family. He doesn't give a shit about the American people. He cares about his business, his interests, and Donald Trump. We have an egomaniac in One of the most powerful positions in the world. You don't see the danger in that? He is bought and paid for just like every other person Who takes that office. This is not about the left and the right it's about all of us who are Americans. We all just got fucked. Again.

Bush screwd us, obama screwed us, and we are about to get screwd by a dude with a bad comb over. I would like to hook up for all those beautiful Russian women he's got though !

I get it man. You want to believe in him. I want to think he is genuine about fixing this country as well. You say you are about facts and not half truths right?
How about his fox interview where he says its impossible and unrealistic to deport 12 million undocumented aliens. Believe it was 2012. Could be wrong on the date. The tape exists. Look it up. He also believed in climate change and abortion. My point, he has changed his views in order to get elected. Man of conviction? How about The underage girl that he molested. Her family settled in count. Look it up. You think he has any idea what your life is like? You think he knows what it's like to be able to have to choose whether or not he can pay for his family's health insurance For the month or take the family on cacation. You think he has any idea what it's like not to get a pay raise in years? I have all the same criticisms of Clinton. I find it funny though that you unflinchingly defend this guy. He has increased his net worth a thousandfold by becoming president. The notion that he has sacrificed his business and his income for the sake of the American people? Give me a fucking break dude. he doesn't give a shit about you and your family. He doesn't give a shit about the American people. He cares about his business, his interests, and Donald Trump. We have an egomaniac in One of the most powerful positions in the world. You don't see the danger in that? He is bought and paid for just like every other person Who takes that office. This is not about the left and the right it's about all of us who are Americans. We all just got fucked. Again.

I hear you. Like I stated already, he is far from a perfect human being.

The underage girl that he molested. Her family settled in count.

So he wasn't convicted of anything then. You admit and cite this yourself. There are numerous reasons why to settle outside of court that do not include "guilt". One of them includes stopping a crazy family from slandering your name. As a billionaire, paying out could be the better option for him rather than go to court. Again, not stating there is no way he did it. I'm just stating you have no facts as to anything occurring.

Changing views on something? In the last 10 years, have you ever changed a viewpoint on something? It is normal and natural to grow both in body and mind. Changing your mind is a good thing in a sense. Everyone does it as they grow. I certainly don't think the exact same way as I did in 2012 today.

He was already a billionaire when he became president. Not as much of a motive for money compared to anyone else.

Another thing to remember is that NONE of the presidents are normal people. Of course they all come from some extraordinary background. So there will always be the disconnect between "our lives" and theirs in that they will never truly understand.

I'm not a Trump dickrider, but when you place it as Hillary OR Trump, you bet your ass I will unflinchingly defend him with facts.

Aside from your emotional attitude that you dislike him as a person, I still do not see any facts as to why it is apocalyptic to have him as POTUS.

BTW, I do love discussions with people who can debate and not hate!

I think his point was that Trump plans to dismantle it with no plans to replace it.

Obamacare caused health insurance premiums to sky rocket at my company. I don't know how some people afford it at all. Quite a few decline it and accept the penalty. Others decline for religious reasons.

With that said, I still don't think it should be dismantled. It's in its infancy and it needs improved not destroyed.
Same here man, my insurance cost more for even less coverage now. I broke 3 ribs and punctured my lungs and was in the hospital for a few... cost me nothing out of pocket. Now I gotta come out of pocket 3k before they will cover anything, wtf man.

Health insurance companies suck balls. They bitched about how they were losing so much money with ACA, and kept doubling premiums. Turns out most of the big names in health insurance have seen their stock values double, triple or more since ACA came out.

I wish we could just buy into medicaid at a fair price and quit lining the pockets of CEO's

Obama care blah blah..
Fuck Obama care!
How did Obama care ever effect you personally or anybody else on this forum in a negative way? Answer me that?
If you can't then stfu about it!
Quadrupled my weekly insurance costs and quadrupled my deductible
Went from $53/week for family coverage to $211/week for family coverage and now my deductible is $8,000! Second wave of obama care takes effect new years day 2017 where more hikes are going to occur. Im being forced to pay for a product i cannot afford
Does that answer your fucking question?

I think his point was that Trump plans to dismantle it with no plans to replace it.

Obamacare caused health insurance premiums to sky rocket at my company. I don't know how some people afford it at all. Quite a few decline it and accept the penalty. Others decline for religious reasons.

With that said, I still don't think it should be dismantled. It's in its infancy and it needs improved not destroyed.
It should be dismantled and heres why...
Obama lied. Plain and simple. He was in such a hurry to pass it he did not give it the time of day to make it RIGHT. For a bill that bares your name thats pretty astounding! Nothing about it has turned out right or OK. Nothing about it was affordable. Nothing about it IMO is constitutional! Especially the part where they tax you for NOT carrying it. The entire thing is an abortion of epic proportions. Kill it. Start again