Trying steroids for the first time.

Thanks for the answer and mind my typo, it's pretty late.
I thought that photo made me look shredded haha, guess not. Well here's my transformation over the 2 years if that helps. (I was twice as fat than in the photo, but didn't take any photos because I was embarrassed. Here you go, . I was 110KG, now 70-71KG. I was around 33% bf now 13-14%. I've been dieting all 2 years.

Current stats:
Bench: 120KG
Deadlift: 170KG
Workout 6 days a week
Overheadpress: 60KG

I want to be aesthetic, that's all. Yes shorcut, why not? I do agree that I've not been giving it my 100%, Maybe I should wait 3 more years. I can't do anything except lift, always thinking about it, pretty much is my life right now and probably will be.

I know i come off as harsh but if i can stop an 18 year old from making a big mistake i dont mind being called a dick.
I am however very impressed with how you handled my response , very mature. While i was unable to see your video, im gonna take you at your word on your transformation. I just might be wrong about you after all.
I truly wish you the best, stick around, check out the training section and drop in on some of the threads with members training journals. Great info on training and nutrition that could help you to get to the next level, and after a few more years( i hope more than that but....) you will possess the knowledge you need to get the most out of each cycle you run, especially your first one.
BTW your new avi looks alot better [emoji106]

Good luck brother
B

Thanks for the answer and mind my typo, it's pretty late.
I thought that photo made me look shredded haha, guess not. Well here's my transformation over the 2 years if that helps. (I was twice as fat than in the photo, but didn't take any photos because I was embarrassed. Here you go, . I was 110KG, now 70-71KG. I was around 33% bf now 13-14%. I've been dieting all 2 years.

Current stats:
Bench: 120KG
Deadlift: 170KG
Workout 6 days a week
Overheadpress: 60KG

I want to be aesthetic, that's all. Yes shorcut, why not? I do agree that I've not been giving it my 100%, Maybe I should wait 3 more years. I can't do anything except lift, always thinking about it, pretty much is my life right now and probably will be.

Nice tits bitch. I'm not interested, but I think we could still make a buck. I will buy you an ice cream okay. :)

I know i come off as harsh but if i can stop an 18 year old from making a big mistake i dont mind being called a dick.
I am however very impressed with how you handled my response , very mature. While i was unable to see your video, im gonna take you at your word on your transformation. I just might be wrong about you after all.
I truly wish you the best, stick around, check out the training section and drop in on some of the threads with members training journals. Great info on training and nutrition that could help you to get to the next level, and after a few more years( i hope more than that but....) you will possess the knowledge you need to get the most out of each cycle you run, especially your first one.
BTW your new avi looks alot better [emoji106]

Good luck brother
B

Thanks mate, you weren't a dick don't worry. I actually don't want to take steroids, but going into uni and wanting to be the biggest is quite tempting some times. I guess I'll stay natural till I think it out more.

Awh. I'm sorry, I'm straight, hey, why don't you inject some insulin into that bicep, oh and make sure it kills you bitch.
I'm straight to. But that is not what I am suggesting. You will learn to like it and it's free ice cream everyday.

Get the fuck out of here. You have mistakenly assumed that anyone here gives a fuck what you do. I sure as fuck don't. No one will try to talk you down now. Do it bitch.

You wouldn't talk to any of us like this in real life, we however would talk to you like this and you wouldn't do shit. And re read your first post and report back when you figure out how you're completely wrong about shit down and estrogen. And no way you're going to afford GH with your allowance. And you were obviously raised wrong. If I were your daddy your kiddie computer would be gone and your ass would be raw.

No go to the underground and get your 1 vial of test because you're going to do it anyways. See you in a few years when your a fat nasty slob. #twink4madgainz

You wouldn't talk to any of us like this in real life, we however would talk to you like this and you wouldn't do shit. And re read your first post and report back when you figure out how you're completely wrong about shit down and estrogen. And no way you're going to afford GH with your allowance. And you were obviously raised wrong. If I were your daddy your kiddie computer would be gone and your ass would be raw.

No go to the underground and get your 1 vial of test because you're going to do it anyways. See you in a few years when your a fat nasty slob. #twink4madgainz

We're both anonymous right now sitting behind a computer screen. Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't say it in real life, but sure a hell not afraid to, maybe out of respect. But cheers. I can afford GH, I'm an entrepreneur. I have my own gym clothing line. Doing pretty well actually. What I meant by that was high automatizing compounds--> it's really the estrogen that stunts your growth not the gear itself

I fucking hate threads like this. Show some respect. These guys have paid there dues and given there pound of flesh for this life. Youcome in here with nearly no experience and try to take the "easy" way out for, in your case what will be, "quick temporary" gains because you don't won't be able to keep them based on your current build or knowledge. This is why this sport and these drugs get a bad name.

The best advice you will get is wait till your 25 with a solid base and have a dialed in diet and training regimen. If you wait until then you will have your first and best cycle maxed out gains wise. With a most if not all kept. But you gotta have patience.

I fucking hate threads like this. Show some respect. These guys have paid there dues and given there pound of flesh for this life. Youcome in here with nearly no experience and try to take the "easy" way out for, in your case what will be, "quick temporary" gains because you don't won't be able to keep them based on your current build or knowledge. This is why this sport and these drugs get a bad name.

The best advice you will get is wait till your 25 with a solid base and have a dialed in diet and training regimen. If you wait until then you will have your first and best cycle maxed out gains wise. With a most if not all kept. But you gotta have patience.

Your right. The pressure from all these magazines is just too much some time. Having that certain look without steroids. Is it really possible tho? the aesthetics.

We're both anonymous right now sitting behind a computer screen.
Good fucking thing boy. You would learn some manners, but my guess is you would be all smiles and a gosh I'm really sorry mister.

There is so many things wrong with this situation, holy shit:eek: you supposedly "researched for months" but clearly didn't fucking learn anything. Stay natural, train hard and eat shit loads, absolutely no reason for you to consider using AAS until your at least in your mid twenties

There is so many things wrong with this situation, holy shit:eek: you supposedly "researched for months" but clearly didn't fucking learn anything. Stay natural, train hard and eat shit loads, absolutely no reason for you to consider using AAS until your at least in your mid twenties
A voice of reason, but I like the meme.