Trying steroids for the first time.

If he is set on it like he seems, no amount of discouragement will change his mind. Most people never listen to advice until they experience things themselves.

There is so many things wrong with this situation, holy shit:eek: you supposedly "researched for months" but clearly didn't fucking learn anything. Stay natural, train hard and eat shit loads, absolutely no reason for you to consider using AAS until your at least in your mid twenties

I get the idea. But what's the difference between starting now or in 2 years apart from side effects increasing. People drink alcohol. Every time you have a glass, 50% chance of increased cancer. Millions die every year just of cigs. But it's perfectly fine at the age of 18 not steroids. - again just some thoughts

But what's the difference between starting now or in 2 years apart from side effects increasing
Noah just do it.We have tried to be nice and then we were not nice. Now we are just tired of your 16 year old ass talking shit.

1 gram teste ew
1 gram deca ew
1 gram saltpeter every day

Noah just do it.We have tried to be nice and then we were not nice. Now we are just tired of your 16 year old ass talking shit.

1 gram teste ew
1 gram deca ew
You never answer my questions - just evade them. I'm asking out of curiosity. I'm not 16 either.

1 gram teste ew
1 gram deca ew
don't forget the hgh he wanted to run, fuck might as well add a gram of tren to the list too:p

I'm glad to hear that Noah. Come back in 6 years. I will still be here, and if by then you haven't changed your mind I will help you.

Nothing increased my aesthetics more than simply cutting down to a true 10% or below. Actual 10% is when there is clear separation of your abs, serratus, and obliques, not the usual 15% dickhead claiming they are 10% body fat. You can do that naturally pretty easily.

This cunts not going to wait- he's going to pull the trigger and runhis cycle regardless what we said.. OP, i say fuck us and our "knowledge " you know better and at the 18yrs its YOLO!! Its good tho that you're planning on Trt.. one less gene that we'll not miss!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

There is so many things wrong with this situation

I know man. I shouldn't be using my phone while driving. I could kill someone. Or worse, get a texting while driving ticket in a work zone and get 26 points and be stuck doing community service for the next 86 months

I know man. I shouldn't be using my phone while driving. I could kill someone. Or worse, get a texting while driving ticket in a work zone and get 26 points and be stuck doing community service for the next 86 months
Worse than steroids right :)

This cunts not going to wait- he's going to pull the trigger and runhis cycle regardless what we said.. OP, i say fuck us and our "knowledge " you know better and at the 18yrs its YOLO!! Its good tho that you're planning on Trt.. one less gene that we'll not miss!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
oh well...

Worse than steroids right :)

At my age,yes. My body is fully developed and I don't need to worry that they will have a negativeimpact while my body is learning to function properly and develop a baseline, it's done growing. Yours still has years of "practice"

That's why it's so important to wait. Its kinda like kicking a baby in the head and expecting it to not have any issues as it grown up. Steroids is kinda like the same thing. It shuts down and messes with many bodily systems before you get them fully up and running.

But good choice with waiting. In 5 years I'll be here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your going for aesthetics, clean up your diet. If your goingfor freaky huge, work on training. Best advice is work on both and use that knowledge of how your body responds to different training styles and different diets to get the most out of you first cycle. You will be very happy with those results if you wait.

At my age,yes. My body is fully developed and I don't need to worry that they will have a negativeimpact while my body is learning to function properly and develop a baseline, it's done growing. Yours still has years of "practice"

That's why it's so important to wait. Its kinda like kicking a baby in the head and expecting it to not have any issues as it grown up. Steroids is kinda like the same thing. It shuts down and messes with many bodily systems before you get them fully up and running.

But good choice with waiting. In 5 years I'll be here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your going for aesthetics, clean up your diet. If your goingfor freaky huge, work on training. Best advice is work on both and use that knowledge of how your body responds to different training styles and different diets to get the most out of you first cycle. You will be very happy with those results if you wait.
That's what I needed. Thank you !

well said @BigSky , OP if your not happy with your progress so far than either your training or diet has something to do with it or possibility both. if your not tracking your macros at the moment I suggest you get an app such as MyFitnessPal and start keeping track of what your consuming daily. So in the meantime when your body is still growing you should be getting as much knowledge in and out the gym to improve your body the way you want it to be, when your growth plates eventually close and your still interested on hopping on gear you should be able to take full advantage of your first cycle; as first cycle is known to be your best one. Build yourself a solid foundation and research more while doing so. @Noah Martin

well said @BigSky , OP if your not happy with your progress so far than either your training or diet has something to do with it or possibility both. if your not tracking your macros at the moment I suggest you get an app such as MyFitnessPal and start keeping track of what your consuming daily. So in the meantime when your body is still growing you should be getting as much knowledge in and out the gym to improve your body the way you want it to be, when your growth plates eventually close and your still interested on hopping on gear you should be able to take full advantage of your first cycle; as first cycle is known to be your best one. Build yourself a solid foundation and research more while doing so. @Noah Martin

I've been using myfitnesspal since day 1. Not the issue, just slow results.