Trying steroids for the first time.

I've been using myfitnesspal since day 1. Not the issue, just slow results.
Look kid. Either inject hormones into you or quit posting. You're too young but at the end of the day it's your body you & can do what you want, but you aren't gonna get the advice you're looking for here.

Fuck bro, at 18 isn't there enough going on to keep you distracted? When I was 18, I was looking forward to/going to college and was too busy with other shit to be using gear.

Thanks for the answer and mind my typo, it's pretty late.
I thought that photo made me look shredded haha, guess not. Well here's my transformation over the 2 years if that helps. (I was twice as fat than in the photo, but didn't take any photos because I was embarrassed. Here you go, . I was 110KG, now 70-71KG. I was around 33% bf now 13-14%. I've been dieting all 2 years.

Current stats:
Bench: 120KG
Deadlift: 170KG
Workout 6 days a week
Overheadpress: 60KG

I want to be aesthetic, that's all. Yes shorcut, why not? I do agree that I've not been giving it my 100%, Maybe I should wait 3 more years. I can't do anything except lift, always thinking about it, pretty much is my life right now and probably will be.

Your still a fucking tween ass man boy. Let your nuts drop before you even think about using gear.

Thanks for the answer and mind my typo, it's pretty late.
I thought that photo made me look shredded haha, guess not. Well here's my transformation over the 2 years if that helps. (I was twice as fat than in the photo, but didn't take any photos because I was embarrassed. Here you go, . I was 110KG, now 70-71KG. I was around 33% bf now 13-14%. I've been dieting all 2 years.

Current stats:
Bench: 120KG
Deadlift: 170KG
Workout 6 days a week
Overheadpress: 60KG

I want to be aesthetic, that's all. Yes shorcut, why not? I do agree that I've not been giving it my 100%, Maybe I should wait 3 more years. I can't do anything except lift, always thinking about it, pretty much is my life right now and probably will be.

FYI you are over 20%bf. Your going to grow tits if you use gear. When you have that much fat testosterone converts to estrogen at a very high rate.

Dude, you were kidding when you said that photo made you looked ripped... weren't you?
Fuck the roids at your age. Learn to eat and train. Two years of real work in the gym and watching your diet can lead to awesome results.

Two years of lifting, 18 years old. and wanting to do a cycle.. You're not even close to your genetic potential. Why would you even consider drugs?

Are you fucking retarded?

Two years of lifting, 18 years old. and wanting to do a cycle.. You're not even close to your genetic potential. Why would you even consider drugs?

Are you fucking retarded?
I agree people need to make some decent gains before hopping on, but this "get to your genetic potential" nonsense is overhyped imo. I'd bet VERY good money that most people who hopped on did so before getting to their "genetic potential". I sure as shit didn't.

I do agree with your other points, however.

@Noah Martin your a fuckin twat, you posed a fuckin ridiculous cycle and you look like a bag of shit, and then you insult experienced members of the board? your fuckin 18 and you have no clue so keep jerking off and flexing.