Trying to understand LH & FSH on cycle

cobra500

10+ Year Member
So I'm trying to understand where values for LH & FSH should be on cycle. I got my bloodwork done pre-cycle. LH was 2.4 and FSH was 2.2, both in the normal range. 6 weeks into my cycle I had bloodwork done again. LH was 0.1 and FSH was <0.2, both low but to be expected. What range should they be to know that your hcg is keeping things working while on cycle?

For reference, weekly test is 500mg, primo 800mg, 1mg arimdex, hcg 375 twice weekly.

Thanks for any input, insight.

So I'm trying to understand where values for LH & FSH should be on cycle. I got my bloodwork done pre-cycle. LH was 2.4 and FSH was 2.2, both in the normal range. 6 weeks into my cycle I had bloodwork done again. LH was 0.1 and FSH was <0.2, both low but to be expected. What range should they be to know that your hcg is keeping things working while on cycle?

For reference, weekly test is 500mg, primo 800mg, 1mg arimdex, hcg 375 twice weekly.

Thanks for any input, insight.
___
Why is this not surprising!

You're not understanding my question. I'm completely aware that they shut you down. My question is while on cycle will hcg boost your LH & FSH numbers at all or will it simply keep your testes functioning for a quicker recovery when you come off?

Okay, after some reading up I understand and found my own answer. For those confused like myself here's a basic answer.

HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and hmg both mimic lh - leutenizing hormone - so it is common sense your body would recognize that and say " we can just stop producing lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - " .. HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - causes a negative feed loop to which suppress lh - leutenizing hormone - . HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - is an lh - leutenizing hormone - analog.

Your hypothalamus sends a chemical signal to your pituitary gland called GnRH, this once hits the pituitary gland sends another chemical signal to your leydig cells called lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - , one is to make sperm and one is to maketestosterone.

If HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - mimics lh - leutenizing hormone - and to some extent FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - why would the body manufacture lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - in the presence of adding it exogenously??? hmmmmmm...

If your not producing alot of lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - but have near normal testosterone levels then this suggests to me that your leydig cells are sensitised due to low lh - leutenizing hormone - .
If this is in fact the case then adding HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - will raisetestosterone and at the same time probably make your leydig cells desensitize leaving you with lower test levels due to the leydig cells not being as sensitive.

hence thats why you run the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - /hmg BEFORE your PCTas a kickstart. then once you start PCT and run it the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - will be out of your system and the lh - leutenizing hormone - will jump as well. and now you will have good levels of lh - leutenizing hormone - , FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - , and test in line. hence you would be on your way to recovery and feel so much better on PCT then lets say going through a hellish PCT with double digits test levels.

so use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - but use it correctly. the stuff works great and should be used every injectable cycle IMO. but should never be abused. once you come off the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and it tapers away your lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - will begin bouncing beautifully as you enjoy PCT. then once you have a rock solid hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - you can go back on cycle again. thats the way its done people.

@cobra500 Well done man! Way to do you own research and thanks for sharing.

Okay, after some reading up I understand and found my own answer. For those confused like myself here's a basic answer.

HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and hmg both mimic lh - leutenizing hormone - so it is common sense your body would recognize that and say " we can just stop producing lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - " .. HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - causes a negative feed loop to which suppress lh - leutenizing hormone - . HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - is an lh - leutenizing hormone - analog.

Your hypothalamus sends a chemical signal to your pituitary gland called GnRH, this once hits the pituitary gland sends another chemical signal to your leydig cells called lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - , one is to make sperm and one is to maketestosterone.

If HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - mimics lh - leutenizing hormone - and to some extent FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - why would the body manufacture lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - in the presence of adding it exogenously??? hmmmmmm...

If your not producing alot of lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - but have near normal testosterone levels then this suggests to me that your leydig cells are sensitised due to low lh - leutenizing hormone - .
If this is in fact the case then adding HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - will raisetestosterone and at the same time probably make your leydig cells desensitize leaving you with lower test levels due to the leydig cells not being as sensitive.

hence thats why you run the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - /hmg BEFORE your PCTas a kickstart. then once you start PCT and run it the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - will be out of your system and the lh - leutenizing hormone - will jump as well. and now you will have good levels of lh - leutenizing hormone - , FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - , and test in line. hence you would be on your way to recovery and feel so much better on PCT then lets say going through a hellish PCT with double digits test levels.

so use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - but use it correctly. the stuff works great and should be used every injectable cycle IMO. but should never be abused. once you come off the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and it tapers away your lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - will begin bouncing beautifully as you enjoy PCT. then once you have a rock solid hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - you can go back on cycle again. thats the way its done people.

This has to be at least the 3rd or 4th thread created in the last few months with the OP questioning why their LH and/or FSH were below the reference range while on cycle.

I'm not intentionally trying to be a dick, but what the fuck? This is about as elementary as AAS gets. If you have to ask that question you probably shouldn't be cycling to begin with.

This has to be at least the 3rd or 4th thread created in the last few months with the OP questioning why their LH and/or FSH were below the reference range while on cycle.

I'm not intentionally trying to be a dick, but what the fuck? This is about as elementary as AAS gets. If you have to ask that question you probably shouldn't be cycling to begin with.
people don't understand that steroids shut them down . They think it's like a testosterone booster .

____
What???

people don't understand that steroids shut them down . They think it's like a testosterone booster .

I understand all of it, the part I didn't understand correctly was hcg effect on LH and FSH, numbers and how they correlate. If you want to talk about my misunderstanding all day go ahead but is it really that big of a deal? Seriously, let it rest.

hcg will suppress your lh and fsh, it mimics their actions, but in doing so it's effects cause your body to shut down its own lh and fsh

stay on hcg for awhile and your natural lh levels will zero out

Back