TSL LABS

believe proton mail is prefferred, just got one cuz my other's weren't making it through and haven't heard back yet, so he might be backed up or something this week

Stupid question? Would a yahoo email be ok? If not whats a free secure email account. Thx

f520b51ff08199152c08e67439d0ae3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid question? Would a yahoo email be ok? If not whats a free secure email account. Thx
This is stupid question. Take the time if you are serious about a source to read the whole thread. This topic has come up multiple times in this thread alone.The preferred way is also mentioned multiple times. Now go read and learn.

Ok ok... Just scanned over entire thread beginning/end then random pages... Outta time because gettin ready for work, I'll read entirety tonight... Just though I'd ask

believe proton mail is prefferred, just got one cuz my other's weren't making it through and haven't heard back yet, so he might be backed up or something this week

How many emails do you have?!?!?! I responded to like 5 I believe, you are the email King I believe haha......

I actually responded to 2 of them today, so you should be taken care of.

FOR ANYONE FOLLOWING THE THREAD, READ THIS..............

Ok guys, I have been very hesitant to throw any form of sale, since I know I have not been here very long. I always have thrown sales no matter the forum I was listed on, because I believe in giving back to the community, and always trying to help out as much as I can.

With that being said, I was thinking about doing a little sale here on Meso, would be my first meso sale. I feel I have definitely earned my keep around here, and would like to extend the same or similar sale Im offering over at ASF? How do you guys feel about this?

FOR ANYONE FOLLOWING THE THREAD, READ THIS..............

Ok guys, I have been very hesitant to throw any form of sale, since I know I have not been here very long. I always have thrown sales no matter the forum I was listed on, because I believe in giving back to the community, and always trying to help out as much as I can.

With that being said, I was thinking about doing a little sale here on Meso, would be my first meso sale. I feel I have definitely earned my keep around here, and would like to extend the same or similar sale Im offering over at ASF? How do you guys feel about this?

I think most of us would like to see bloodtests from well known members from here first (Im still weeks away), before we declare you have "earned your keep" or that your a good source. Plus 5 test-c"s for $150 is already a sale here , if they are gtg....~Ogh

I think most of us would like to see bloodtests from well known members from here first (Im still weeks away), before we declare you have "earned your keep" . Plus 5 test-c"s for $150 is already a sale here , if they are gtg....~Ogh

Ive did all I could regarding bloods, ball is out of my court now, and into the customers fully. I have no doubts they will be gtg, since the countless bloods on the other forums are all coming back within perfection, but i understand where you are coming from..

Ive did all I could regarding bloods, ball is out of my court now, and into the customers fully. I have no doubts they will be gtg, since the countless bloods on the other forums are all coming back within perfection, but i understand where you are coming from..

Your test-c at 750mg/wk is treating me good , all the strength increases are there as are the sides . After local members blood tests comeback your biz will pick-up (if you keep those prices) ;)

Your test-c at 750mg/wk is treating me good , all the strength increases are there as are the sides . After local members blood tests comeback your biz will pick-up (if you keep those prices) ;)

I'm simply awaiting bloods so I can raise my minimum. My prices will never shift but the minimum will for sure.

What does the minimum go to? Not that I'm concerned.

I've always had a $200 min before. I mean $120 is so low truly , I did it so guys could sample order , etc. I understand being the new guy so I knew it was best to lower it for a while. I do not feel $200 is very steep though in my honest opinion. I know I personally cannot run an entire cycle for less than $200 if I was paying retail price for my products.

I've always had a $200 min before. I mean $120 is so low truly , I did it so guys could sample order , etc. I understand being the new guy so I knew it was best to lower it for a while. I do not feel $200 is very steep though in my honest opinion. I know I personally cannot run an entire cycle for less than $200 if I was paying retail price for my products.

That's fair. And as far as bloods I would but I'm only using tren for now. So can't really do bloods. Sorry fellas.

I think $200 is a fair min after the gear had been "proven good". I'm pretty interested in this sale that you're speaking about. I told myself I'm only going to run one cycle, but that doesn't start until after this one. Well, maybe after the next few...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think $200 is a fair min after the gear had been "proven good". I'm pretty interested in this sale that you're speaking about. I told myself I'm only going to run one cycle, but that doesn't start until after this one. Well, maybe after the next few...

When I started researching aas, it's because I wanted to do ONE cycle. I'm ready for a couple now and haven't even started my first lol.
Been researching for about a year but gotta get bf down.

Been wanting to see some blood work up in here. Some peeps gotta be close I assume.