TSL LABS

Is test suspension the same as tne?

Like someone stated above, they are formulated quite differently . BOTH are testosterone no Ester however, often called test base.

Test suspension is aqueous based, meaning water based.

TNE is suspended in oil. This is not something I participate in formulating , because I do not like using the solvent guaiacol that TNE requires in oil to stay in suspension. It has a very strong odor, and I just do not like the solvent. These oil based no ester finished products I see now days baffle me a bit, as if you truly knew how little to no carrier oil was in that finished product and how much solvent is used to keep that product in suspension is startling.

Like someone stated above, they are formulated quite differently . BOTH are testosterone no Ester however, often called test base.

Test suspension is aqueous based, meaning water based.

TNE is suspended in oil. This is not something I participate in formulating , because I do not like using the solvent guaiacol that TNE requires in oil to stay in suspension. It has a very strong odor, and I just do not like the solvent. These oil based no ester finished products I see now days baffle me a bit, as if you truly knew how little to no carrier oil was in that finished product and how much solvent is used to keep that product in suspension is startling.
Thank you for the explanation..I've become very interested in trying TNE/test suspension since I've seen so many people rave about the workouts that come from it.

How often can it be used in a "healthy" manner? Daily or only on days where getting to the gym seems like a chore?

CDN I've always respected you and thought you were a good dude but fuck man this witch hunt shit lately is insane. @2Dumb2Plumb is good people IMO. He has his moments but he's just another bro trying to do the same shit everyone else is.
LMAO dude your a retard then! Go read the the threads clown he's already been proven a shady fuck.

Fag
Bitch
Cunt
Faggot
Homo
Queer
Stupid
Fuck off

Same shit every other response...who the hell wants to read this garbage?
Soooo true Big Truck. I curse like a sailor in real life but it gets old really quick hearin the same ol curse word wars from grown ass men aroun here. I want to see more reviews an less shit talk but we all know how that goes smh. I like to drop in an read these sorces threads jus to make sure their not messin anyone of our brothas aroun. We get it guys, yall can curse an bash eachother back in forth on an internet forum......Thats so awesome:rolleyes: