Turkey based, shipping worldwide (No min, reshipping guarantee)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by adnansanat, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Den84

Den84 Member

Just asked to my balkan/sp wholesalers (the bigger Moldovan wholesalers) and he told me that this false news was released, only for security reasons. So balkan/sp will be available in the future without problems (at least for me)

Attached Files:

Buggy2hot likes this.
  2. Den84

Den84 Member

there were elections in March, so the prime minister has changed a few months ago. The new president of Moldova has promised to fight corruption, and smuggling. therefore he reinforced border controls, and replaced most border police officers (because they were all corrupt). therefore, from some month ago, it has become more difficult to get the products out of Moldova , but the prime minister will never be able to stop the steroid industry in Moldova, steroids are the only products that Moldova exports all over the world, and have created many jobs, and an increase in GDP. Regarding balkan, it can never be closed, because balkan produces 90% of commonly used drugs, such as aspirin, statins, antihypertensives, etc. ... closing balkan means killing a lot of people, this can't happen.

Buggy2hot likes this.
  3. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Or can it.

4. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

The website is definitely down,

5. Den84

Den84 Member

sometimes it has already happened, everything will be back ok, soon. I'm a fan of the official facebook page and they are active, they are posting daily news about their pharmaceutical company. last shared post, 8 hours ago

Attached Files:

6. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I hope so to, lol. Haven’t tried one thing from them yet in new pack. Feel left out now.

7. adnansanat

adnansanat Member

They spread the rumors for safety reasons? Lol. What kind of safety reasons necessitate this? Anyway, we shall see. Just wrote what I've heard from firsthand

TNotch347 likes this.
  8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Lets hope it is not permanent, lately i only use Balkan an sp stuff mostly so it would be bad if they closed down

9. :confused:o_O Yeah, the prime minister of the US and his son are always getting into trouble. Damn degenerates! :D:p

adnansanat likes this.
  10. adnansanat

adnansanat Member

For the first time in years, I tried Organon-Aspen Sustanon for my "bodybuilder TRT" and it seems nothing changed, just woke up and shit still hurts. Have a great PIP on my right deltoid.

Buggy2hot likes this.
  11. rester

rester Member

with pharma grade there is pain before success or just use SP and it injects smooth like a baby.

AlwaysHungry and adnansanat like this.
  12. adnansanat

adnansanat Member

PIP makes me feel like I'm bigger and stronger lol. What's wrong with my childhood in terms of psychoanalitical?

bickel29, Buggy2hot and AlwaysHungry like this.
  13. Buggy2hot

Buggy2hot Member

Now I feel super bummed about my order....

adnansanat likes this.
  14. adnansanat

adnansanat Member

Lol I prefer true pharm grade stuff. PIP never been unbearable for me. It's just in there and sometimes I feel it, nothing more. Jabbed 1 ml Organon-Aspen sust on my right deltoid yesterday, and trained earthquake Z-press today. So I am still alive, ya.

Feel free to change your order. It's up to you.

Buggy2hot and rester like this.
  15. rester

rester Member

dont feel bummed its true sustanon bought directly from pharmacy no sources and shit. this as real as it gets.

Buggy2hot, TNotch347 and adnansanat like this.
  16. Buggy2hot

Buggy2hot Member

Hahaha Adnan, I'm being sarcastic. PIP makes me feel bigger and stronger too! Even though I rarely get it. I'm keeping my order brother, as you've been nothing but golden to me & the rest of the board. I'll post a review once the order gets here.

LAmuscle and adnansanat like this.
  17. Buggy2hot

Buggy2hot Member

Hahaha only joking, my man. Pharma grade for life... pain be damned.

adnansanat likes this.
  18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

@adnansanat any feedback on dhb I guess from ironpharma. Only one i see you list. Wondering how that pip is and if you know what it’s made with,

19. adnansanat

adnansanat Member

I have a consistent client who is +50 years old, ordering every 2 weeks or whatever, and he buys only Iron stuff, and he bought bunch of DHB from me, and keep buying. Never got a feedback about PIP on Iron stuff, including DHB. So it should be good to go!

Buggy2hot and TNotch347 like this.
  20. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

There's a saying that "pain is the weakness leaving the body" so maybe that has something to do with it

Buggy2hot and adnansanat like this.