MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

I have used tp domestic before and had real stuff from him with blood work to show it this is the new stuff he said he got to replace the old shit with because he said people were having allergic reactions to it

Great, get the blood work. You should've bought a steroid testing kit by now too. How many weeks of injecting "bunk" would that have saved you?

The thing is I know this vendor isn't selling bunk just based on his longstanding reputation and the caliber of customer here. This is a "high end" option for gear, where people are picky and willing to pay a premium for something special vs common UGL stuff. They are not the kind of customer base easily fooled.

You probably don't intend this, but when you say this vendor is selling bunk gear, you're also saying "the people who buy here are idiots for not picking up on the fact this gear is fake", which is absurd,

If this impending bloodwork is still far out just up the dose to 500mg/wk. It's doubtful you'd fail to feel that in a day or two.
Also I am pretty sure all these people are idiots myself included

Great, get the blood work. You should've bought a steroid testing kit by now too. How many weeks of injecting "bunk" would that have saved you?

The thing is I know this vendor isn't selling bunk just based on his longstanding reputation and the caliber of customer here. This is a "high end" option for gear, where people are picky and willing to pay a premium for something special vs common UGL stuff. They are not the kind of customer base easily fooled.

You probably don't intend this, but when you say this vendor is selling bunk gear, you're also saying "the people who buy here are idiots for not picking up on the fact this gear is fake", which is absurd,

If this impending bloodwork is still far out just up the dose to 500mg/wk. It's doubtful you'd fail to feel that in a day or two.
Anyways I’m done with this thread getting blood drawn next week next try will be test e from axle or geneza test e international already have both

Anyways I’m done with this thread getting blood drawn next week next try will be test e from axle or geneza test e international already have both
When you post your bloodwork make sure the date is showing. Screenshot it. Not a folded piece of paper.
My bloods( Not from TP but from a source you would call “bunk” lol). Bunk gear got me over 1500 on 200mg a week months ago. How did a noob like myself manage to pull these numbers? Maybe I’m a hyper responder to bunk gear. Maybe my levels are fake… shit maybe I’m fake.

Attachments

• IMG_8784.png
    IMG_8784.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 4