MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Are we still holding sources accountable for fulfilling there services.

@Turkish Pharmacy. You offer 3-6 day expedited shipping for $90 more the standard shipping.
- I ordered 10/1
- label wasent created until 10/4
-now 14 days later and package is not even in country

It’s one thing if the expedited shipper bag was a little more then regular, but as a customer I’m paying you an extra $60 to expedite and prioritize my package.

I wouldn’t be complaining if paid regular $25 shipping fees. If you can’t fulfill a service. Do not offer it
Not discounting your experience, but is it somehow October 15th where you are? lol

One member here posted elevated IGF-1 levels a week after injecting a single dose. Figure 2 makes it look like IGF-1 crashes and wouldn't be elevated again for a week when you take another dose.

Maybe it works for kids with GHD but not sure how helpful that would be for bodybuilders.

@xeonmasters sorry for tagging if this wasn't you

Testing IGF-1 after a month or two would be better but we're working with very limited data.

View attachment 298082
MR TP, guinea pig:
I switched the dose to 2 times per week to have more stable levels. Wednesday-Saturday, 10 mg somatrogon each, 20 mg/60IU weekly. Hand numbness got better as time went by. I'll get bloodwork if I can get one that doesnt have upper limit and shows the exact levels.

I also use 10 IU lantus each morning. Sometimes I go up to 20-30 IU per day according to my weight. Also 25 mcg T3+100mcg t4 each morning. Equal to two tabs of Bitiron:
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/fat-burners/abdi-ibrahim-bitiron-t3t4

So far somatrogon seems and feels like an updated version of HGH.

You offer 3-6 day expedited shipping for $90 more the standard shipping.
- I ordered 10/1
- label wasent created until 10/4
-now 14 days later and package is not even in country

It’s one thing if the expedited shipper bag was a little more then regular, but as a customer I’m paying you an extra $60 to expedite and prioritize my package.

I wouldn’t be complaining if paid regular $25 shipping fees. If you can’t fulfill a service. Do not offer it
Sorry for late reply, didnt have internet access for a short while.

When you make order, you read and accept shipping terms. In shipping terms, for USA it says:

"USA clients are recommended to choose expedited shipping. For all shipping methods, if the pack is seized in customs, we reship for %50 cost of the order.

For customs safety reasons, we can send just 1 pack per day to USA and Canada combined with expedited shipping. Please keep in mind that this may cause a few days of delay according to how busy our shipping line is."

Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

Unfortunately some clients think we are like regular online shops that sells clothes, we can send whatever we like, whenever we like. But due to nature of the business we have to take some precautions to minimise customs risk. We used to write expedited shipping isnt available for USA just to avoid clients from waiting for more than a few days.

Just checked the track and it came to USA on 7th but seems like it has been opened by customs and they expect paperwork. We can discuss further from email.

Back