Unreconstituted HCG - or unrefrigerated alternatives to HCG

Apologies if this is in the wrong place - curious if anyone else has had success in getting unreconstituted HCG? My compounding pharmacy insists on shipping it reconstituted - in a fancy $$$ ice cooler box - instead of just sending it to me with a small bottle of BAC.

As a result, of the two vials of HCG that I get, one always expires before I even open it. What a waste.

So, I've tried to get the pharmacy to not reconstitute, but they refuse.

Also, since I travel a lot, this also wastes HCG since I might be gone for a full month.

Are there any alternatives to HCG that will keep the nuts "on" during a cycle (TRT in my case)?

Going overseas (Asia) again on Tuesday, thought I'd look for some powder HCG, since I haven't found any source here in the US.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Lyophilized hCG is easy to locate in the US or elsewhere. Its not that expensive either if you search around. Its is however significantly more expensive in Canada for some reason.

I recall purchasing lyophilized hCG form Peptide Warehouse years ago for $30. Look around and im certain you'll find some that is inexpensive and affordable.

@Northern Nutrition
I just got back from yet another trip overseas - and ordered a new batch from the compounding lab on my way back. The hCG just arrived - with an absurd bill: they are charging me $36 per 2ml vial, for a total of $72 (for 4,000 IU). Previously I received 2x 5ml vials for a total of $49 (for 10,000 IU). Great, I get to pay more for less - so much for trying to not waste medication...

I checked peptideswarehouse - they don't carry hCG any longer.

Should I just shelve my idea of being more economical with the hCG? Or is there a smarter way to go about this?

EDIT:
Found these two firms:

Buy Cheap Ovidac Hcg 5000 Iu Injection Online,Hcg Hucog 5000 Freeze Dried

Buy zy hcg 5000iu Freeze dried HCG

Assuming what they have is the right stuff, that would be a good deal more economical, probably save me a couple hundred per year.

Last edited:
If youre in the US, i think RUI/AR-R carries hCG. And you can also check Peptideman.com - they used to carry it as well. I dont use it any longer so other than myself, i dont where to purchase it. But i only deal domestically in Canada.

If youre in the US, i think RUI/AR-R carries hCG. And you can also check Peptideman.com - they used to carry it as well. I dont use it any longer so other than myself, i dont where to purchase it. But i only deal domestically in Canada.

Thanks for making suggestions - although none of the ones you suggest currently carry hCG however, at least not listed on their sites.

Weird that something all the diet fools think help them is that hard to find. And of course the moms hopeful.

My last suggestion would be the "Pharmacist" in the underground section. He appears to have favorable reviews and positive feedback.

Hopefully one of your countrymen will chime in or PM you and help you out with a peptide contact.

Another batch arrived - a coffee maker sized box containing ice packs and two 5ml vials of hCG. 10K IU total. $72 including shipping. What a waste.

Maybe one day I'll manage to find lyophilized hCG and reconstitute it on my own.

Thanks FDA for screwing with consumers, so helpful....

Another batch arrived - a coffee maker sized box containing ice packs and two 5ml vials of hCG. 10K IU total. $72 including shipping. What a waste.

Maybe one day I'll manage to find lyophilized hCG and reconstitute it on my own.

Thanks FDA for screwing with consumers, so helpful....

youre not listening. (not that you have to) 24k carries hcg, pharma hcg. I had to mix break amp and mix myself.

Back