(US) Multiple Seizure Letter followup?

Ghoul

While here on Meso and many other places there are countless reports of US customs seizures, including many who've received multiple letters, is anyone aware of follow up by law enforcement after multiple seizures?

I can't find any examples

I'm curious if there's some threshold that triggers something more than a letter, because some have reported getting 6(!) in a month which makes it seem as if certain types of products, like small amounts of gear, Sched 4/5 pharma, and unscheduled drugs are always dealt with by a love letter, which is kind of surprising if that's the case tbh.

They cannot contact you again. It needs another agency.

While CBP itself doesn't typically follow up with criminal charges, they may refer cases to other law enforcement agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). These agencies might investigate further if they suspect illegal activities, such as smuggling, trafficking, or other criminal conduct.

In my mind it would be dependent on quantity? Personal use quantities wouldn't really warrant the time for already over worked and under funded alphabet agencies. But a pound or two of raws or hundreds of kits for real sale likely would raise suspicions I'd imagine.

Follow up if you find out anything else!