USA domestic and other sources

Oh fuck....
Cherry, you would be better off not listening to anything these dudes post..
You have already dug your hole.
No one gives two fucks if you are 6'5 and you can take your tall ass back to EVO.
If I take sarms and order from Evo, can I shrink to the size of Gemelli?

Oh fuck....
Cherry, you would be better off not listening to anything these dudes post..
You have already dug your hole.
No one gives two fucks if you are 6'5 and you can take your tall ass back to EVO.
Whatever gets me bitches dood. I'll figure out out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

@CherryChillin

Here's my Christmas gift to you. If anyone here tells you a source that is good to go, it's because they want you to die of an infection. You need to read through this forum and you will understand.

No free handouts or spoon feeding. Pay your dues and read for 10s of hours just like everyone else.

@CherryChillin

Here's my Christmas gift to you. If anyone here tells you a source that is good to go, it's because they want you to die of an infection. You need to read through this forum and you will understand.

No free handouts or spoon feeding. Pay your dues and read for 10s of hours just like everyone else.
I'm good, I'll keep getting ripped off for shit dragon pharma with naps...fit that good snortable creatine

And my suggestion to you @CherryChillin is to get away from boards such as Evo as they are poison (to your sanity and your wallet). If you are an avid lifter and wanting to get to the next level this place is well worth being on. Just drop the attitude and maybe some people be willing to help.

@CherryChillin

image.jpeg

And my suggestion to you @CherryChillin is to get away from boards such as Evo as they are poison (to your sanity and your wallet). If you are an avid lifter and wanting to get to the next level this place is well worth being on. Just drop the attitude and maybe some people be willing to help.
I use Poliquin Principles!! Why don't you like Evo? I know you dudes HATE it lol