USA domestic and other sources

Shit, it takes lots of reading as stated above. Then you have to filter through the bull shit and drama to find what you are looking for.
If you are a dumb motherfucker, this place is not for you.
Use your search function and you will see why everyone here doesn't like Evo

Wait hold up guys. Shit I just noticed he didn't fill out the new member application and we're giving him all this info. Shame on us! We really need to stay on top of this. Process is there for a reason!

@CherryChillin

Here's my Christmas gift to you. If anyone here tells you a source that is good to go, it's because they want you to die of an infection. You need to read through this forum and you will understand.

No free handouts or spoon feeding. Pay your dues and read for 10s of hours just like everyone else.
Look at you saving noobs one by one like it's a season for giving lol

Op, you need to also research where you do research.
And Meso is a harm reduction board so fuck off and find your own shit, quit being lazy.

I'm confused. I came in looking for a source guy. 2nd poster got me going. Naps dragon pharma eq300 is only 230mg/mL.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm confused. I came in looking for a source guy. 2nd poster got me going. Naps dragon pharma eq300 is only 230mg/mL.

Is that how they do it at Evo? You post "need a source" and they come through like that?
Not even gonna ask for lab test on that DP...already know where that is headed....

And he thinks I was bad... if the right guys had seen your post they would've made me look like child's play... but don't take my word for it.

Fact is you will never get anywhere with your attitude here. Nobody is going to hand u a source. And by the looks of how eager you are to accept the sources you have been handed here (cough cough) you are sure to be scammed. Drop the attitude, read and contribute what u can here and youll have all the sources your lil 6'5" heart desires. Or just go back to Evo and Naps. Best of luck.

Fact is you will never get anywhere with your attitude here. Nobody is going to hand u a source. And by the looks of how eager you are to accept the sources you have been handed here (cough cough) you are sure to be scammed. Drop the attitude, read and contribute what u can here and youll have all the sources your lil 6'5" heart desires. Or just go back to Evo and Naps. Best of luck.
Honestly. Thank you for the reality check. I appreciate you looking out for me getting burned.

I got that chiristmas spirit so I'm going to be patient .
*I'm pretty sure you received already many messages offering juice - ignore them ; totally scam.

** another rule you don't come and ask openly
where can I buy ?
Is this lab good to go ?
Most guys when they see those questions will put you on a RED FLAG.
They are goin to be bullys with you ..Hahah

I can tell you something ; this place is for reviews from independent users /bloods labs included .

Also there this
Anabolic lab page harm reduction <google it>

Here on meso
Go to the lab section and checks those labs that you want ; make your own judgment .
Then go to the underground;
I can share that there's a few sources that can get you attention.

Then go back to the lab section again and look for that specific source you are searching .
look for logs/ and blood labs .

And again do you own judgment and you decided if is good to go. !

Happy hollydays man.

I got that chiristmas spirit so I'm going to be patient .
*I'm pretty sure you received already many messages offering juice - ignore them ; totally scam.

** another rule you don't come and ask openly
where can I buy ?
Is this lab good to go ?
Most guys when they see those questions will put you on a RED FLAG.
They are goin to be bullys with you ..Hahah

I can tell you something ; this place is for reviews from independent users /bloods labs included .

Also there this
Anabolic lab page harm reduction <google it>

Here on meso
Go to the lab section and checks those labs that you want ; make your own judgment .
Then go to the underground;
I can share that there's a few sources that can get you attention.

Then go back to the lab section again and look for that specific source you are searching .
look for logs/ and blood labs .

And again do you own judgment and you decided if is good to go. !

Happy hollydays man.
This right here

Hey guys, I'm over on Evo and see they have sources to order from.
I don't see a list of any sources on here. Where do you guys get your gear from, sponsors?

Just figured I'd bump this to show what a clown you are lmao