USA Serostim Source - Pharmaceutical HGH

Serono is the best source I’ve found on here. Always on point with the communication and shipping. After seeing the difference in effects on my body between pharma grade GH and non-pharma GH I’m only using pharma grade GH from here on out, even with the price difference the pharma grade GH is more than worth it imo. Thanks again Serono!

Serono is the best source I’ve found on here. Always on point with the communication and shipping. After seeing the difference in effects on my body between pharma grade GH and non-pharma GH I’m only using pharma grade GH from here on out, even with the price difference the pharma grade GH is more than worth it imo. Thanks again Serono!
Seriously huh? Always wanted to try, but couldn't justify the price. What brand generics have you tried in the past?

Seriously huh? Always wanted to try, but couldn't justify the price. What brand generics have you tried in the past?
Compared to generics I see a big difference. I would get decent fat loss and sleep aid with generics but I would also get some unwanted sides like annoying lethargy and holding a bit of water. With the Serostim I get an even better effect in the fat loss and sleep area with zero side effects. My joints also feel great. I also have come to believe some of the extra goodies that pharma grade GH gives you like better skin and anti aging is not present in generics. I believe GH can keep you looking young for a long time especially if you take care of yourself alongside it and I want that extra benefit. I understand that you can get a high igf score on generics but in my opinion I think that even with the high igf score the generics just don’t effect me the same or provide the same full spectrum of benefits.

I’ve been cruising on TestE 150 per week and 3IUs of GH daily and the improvements I’m making while cruising on the low dose test and GH is making me rethink if I even need to blast anymore. 150-175mg Test per week and 3-4IUs of GH per day may be my permanent cruise because I feel great am making improvements and I also don’t want to get much bigger than I currently am.

I’ve tried the old Grey Top Brand which were good, Optis Brand which were good, Mauve tops and I think purple tops too if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Quick bump here. I currently have the means to take on 2, maybe 3 new regulars for pharma GH. If you have been looking for a reliable source, feel free to shoot me an email.

Code:
serono@protonmail.com

Current pricing:
1 x 126iu kit =$590($4.68/iu)
2x =$580ea($4.6/iu)
3x =$570ea($4.5/iu)
4x=$550ea($4.36/iu)
Please let me know in this thread or IM me if you’re still taking on new customers
Fuck him. He's gonna do shit your way. After all, you're the one with the cash..make him chase you. Psychological warfare....jousting with a millennial down in the DM!

I've used serono off an on for a long time but I finally gave his hgh a try. Shipping and communication were top notch as always. My only regret is that I'm not rich enough to run these forever.

Anybody tested their IGF-1 levels using Serono's serostim?
I run labs 3 times a year and it was great. I had a baseline of around 220 at 47 years old and @ 2.5 IU per day 5-6 days a week I was in the high 300's... I took 3.5 - 4 IU and hit 440--- He has always been great to deal with as well.

Hey all, quick intro here. I source Serostim pharma GH. It is the only product I carry, and intend to carry. I have done so for a number of years, mostly behind closed doors. Recently I was blessed with a few extra kits a month and am looking to safely expand, and provide reliable GH, and service to meso.

Some of you have used my services, directly, or indirectly and can attest to my integrity, and commitment to complete satisfaction. I take these aspects seriously and pride myself on offering a service that sets me a part from many(most) sources. No UGl items or international items, only USA sourced true pharmaceutical human growth hormone. Serostim is one of the best products you can take for recovery, growth, and general well-being.

Lets get down to the nitty gritty. Here is some intro pricing for you guys. Prices will be valid until the new year and while supplies last then go back to normal pricing.

1 x 126iu kit =$675
2 x 126iu kits =$1310
3 x 126iu kits =$1905
4 x 126iu kits =$2500
4+ Inquire via email

Each kit comes with 7x18IU sealed vials = 126IU total. It also comes with 7 sealed vials of sterile water, but you can use bacteriostatic water as well if you wish.

All kits have tamper evident seals in-tact and verifiable with EMD Serono "Check my meds" QR/smartphone application.

Product Picture: Image hosted on sli.mg
Payment: Prefer Bitcoin but can offer WU/MG and other methods for trusted repeat buyers.

Contact info: Please PM me for my email. I rather not post it here, as it cannot be erased.

Serono-
do you still do business?