USA Serostim Source - Pharmaceutical HGH

"just paid". Has it been over 24 hours? If not, relax. This isn't Amazon prime lol
I get that, but he was super responsive all the way up until after I sent payment, after that nothing. and I saw he already transferred the ETH out of the new wallet he created. And others in this thread told me they haven't been able to contact him.

I get that, but he was super responsive all the way up until after I sent payment, after that nothing. and I saw he already transferred the ETH out of the new wallet he created. And others in this thread told me they haven't been able to contact him.
I highly doubt you have anything to worry about. I have used him for a very long time

"just paid". Has it been over 24 hours? If not, relax. This isn't Amazon prime lol
Was 2hr and 15min actually. haha

After multiple emails back and forth this morning, answered in under 4 min each... I mean maybe I set the bar too high, so if I leave the house to ship things, it scares people :)

Gotta keep in mind, I am one of the longest running sources here, and have ZERO negative feedback in that time... Not 1... I feel like I have earned at least 2:17 min of trust, if it has been 2:19min then you are fucked..lol

Ok, back to obscurity....

Would also love for whoever "has been trying to get in touch with me" to post in here or email me right now.. Would love to see it... Because I answer probably quicker than any source. So if you are trying and getting no feedback you are.
1. Not actually emailing me
2. On my "do not reply list"
3. Maybe some sort of technical error?

Haha yeah I was going to say you've always had some of the best communication I've ever encountered. As soon as money is a little less tight I'll be back on serostim, had to use generics these past couple months and the fucking CTS/hand pain sucks lol

Hey serono still same pricing as before with kits?

Current pricing:
1 x 126iu kit =$590($4.68/iu)
2x =$580ea($4.6/iu)
3x =$570ea($4.5/iu)
4x=$550ea($4.36/iu)

people that are currently running sero's and have ran generics what do you see in differences between pharm and generics?

people that are currently running sero's and have ran generics what do you see in differences between pharm and generics?
Seros are phenomenal. Great fullness and round look to the muscle. 4iu no hand pain/numbness vs it being really bad with generics

Quick bump. Have some room for a couple more regulars. If interested just email me.

If you're sick of playing gambling with international pharma GH quality, authenticity, and seizures, then hit me up!