USASpetz Bayer

lucabratzi

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
Received some bayer amps from spetz and got my labmax. I'm not the best at reading these as this was my first.

Supplies
Bayer amp test e 250
18g needle and syringe
Light from labmax site
2 drops into each vial

Immedietly turned dark orange in both ab vials. Didn't really see much florescent in b vial. I pinned it today and will be running 500mg/wk. I am already like 10 weeks into a test e cycle from another source. I will wait 3 weeks to let that out of my system and get bloods on spetz.

What do you guys think of labmax?

Attachments

• Immediate.JPG
    Immediate.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 76
Haha I sure hope that's not your hand. lMAO. Thanks for posting this. I'm sure more experienced then me will be along soon.

Question for everyone

I've seen other vids where there's crystals in labmax vials before putting test or other compound in. Mine were both liquid/oily. Is that normal?

Question for everyone

I've seen other vids where there's crystals in labmax vials before putting test or other compound in. Mine were both liquid/oily. Is that normal?

I thought the same thing yesterday when I LM for my first time. Mine was all liquid just like yours.

Question for everyone

I thought the same thing yesterday when I LM for my first time. Mine was all liquid just like yours.

That is complete bunk. Not underdosed, not anything but bunk. No test present at all.

That is if you're using the correct light.... i hope you are

The color looks correct with out the light. But with the light I believe I suppose to be bluish green. What kind of light did you purchase?

The color looks correct with out the light. But with the light I believe I suppose to be bluish green. What kind of light did you purchase?
yeah that's why i asked. it looks like he is using just a regular flashlight, if that's the case, this test means nothing and should discarded. but, if he is using the correct light, it's absolute garbage.

Bayer amp test e 250
18g needle and syringe
Light from labmax site
2 drops into each vial

He says here that the light is from labmax site.
I don't know if it's bunk or not brother. How long did you wait before you put the light on the B vial? When I tested my Testoviron Depot from another source it turned dark so fast the first time I didn't get the blue green color. I performed the test again and put the light on it a lot quicker and I got the color around the top. If you read on Labmax website they mention not getting the colors if you wait to long to put the light on it. I have a video somewhere that I will post up here for you to see if you want to compare.

Video Removed
This might help. This is strait from the labmax website. Notice they say the higher concentration will show the blue/green but the lower one doesn't. Hey @flenser what do you think about this? I was always under the assumption that if there was no blue/green glow it was bunk, but this is saying different.

He says here that the light is from labmax site.
I don't know if it's bunk or not brother. How long did you wait before you put the light on the B vial? When I tested my Testoviron Depot from another source it turned dark so fast the first time I didn't get the blue green color. I performed the test again and put the light on it a lot quicker and I got the color around the top. If you read on Labmax website they mention not getting the colors if you wait to long to put the light on it. I have a video somewhere that I will post up here for you to see if you want to compare.

It was prob 2 mins before I used the light. I was looking at color change without light and when I put the light from labmax there was a little bit of blue around the edge. But I was expecting it to blow up fluorescent.

The longer I waited there was 0 fluorescent.

If it's completly shit Id be pissed. 1. Because of money
2. Cause I'm at the end of my cycle which has been messed up from other sources and I would prefer not to be shooting nothing for 3 weeks and be shut down.

Oh well, I'll get bloods in a few weeks and should know in a month or so to be exact.

Does anyone know how to search the serial numbers on the vial to see if it's legit? I can post pics of the vial if it helps.

Question for everyone

The later LM vials don't seem to have the crystals anymore. Probably adjusted some solvent ratios or something.

Back