USASpetz Bayer

Decided to chime in, firstly these amps come DIRECTLY from Karachi PK to me, not europe, not a reseller.... i have a guy who walks into the pharmacy, buys them and ships them to me, furthermore, i have bloods on these (myself which i can post), now if you use these correctly and get poor results then you will be taken care of, they sure as hell are not cheap neither for me or you.

The same person who gets these for me also gets me the ABU and sustanon, i believe tek is using the abu at the moment.

but rest assured I guarantee bloods on these amps, no way in hell im selling fake amps.

Decided to chime in, firstly these amps come DIRECTLY from Karachi PK to me, not europe, not a reseller.... i have a guy who walks into the pharmacy, buys them and ships them to me, furthermore, i have bloods on these (myself which i can post), now if you use these correctly and get poor results then you will be taken care of, they sure as hell are not cheap neither for me or you.

The same person who gets these for me also gets me the ABU and sustanon, i believe tek is using the abu at the moment.

but rest assured I guarantee bloods on these amps, no way in hell im selling fake amps.

Yea, there's just no way your "guy" could be giving you fakes instead of the amps he walks into the pharmacy to get.. :rolleyes:

Good bloods don't mean they're not counterfeit..

Im quite confused on the labmax of pharma gear because if you visit this thread:
Code:
http://www.eroids.com/pics/labmax-test-balkan-vs.-pharmacy-test-cyp

His pharma test doesnt have that great green affect that these UGLs have instead its very bland and has some blue glow on the sides. Can anyone chime in on this?

Im quite confused on the labmax of pharma gear because if you visit this thread:
Code:
http://www.eroids.com/pics/labmax-test-balkan-vs.-pharmacy-test-cyp

His pharma test doesnt have that great green affect that these UGLs have instead its very bland and has some blue glow on the sides. Can anyone chime in on this?

he did not post all pictures of the test, so it is hard to figure out what is happening.

I do not know if he really has pharma grade, he could have counterfeit as well and he thinks that it is pharma.

just by looking at one vial B I can guess that he has good testosterone enan in one vial but he does not show the other B vial.

so the test is missing consistency to figure out what he has there

he did not post all pictures of the test, so it is hard to figure out what is happening.

I do not know if he really has pharma grade, he could have counterfeit as well and he thinks that it is pharma.

just by looking at one vial B I can guess that he has good testosterone enan in one vial but he does not show the other B vial.

so the test is missing consistency to figure out what he has there
Ohh I see I didn't even notice that he used the blacklight on vial A..I was thinking that was the pharma vial B. My bad.

Back