USASpetz Bayer

I think that this is the best test enan I have ever seen here

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mikestrong-test-e-labmax.134359645/

this is the right blue-greenish fluorescence

the rest is just bunk, underdosed ect.

you have to pin double or triple dose to feel it.

I have tested a few samples recently all comes bunk or underdosed, I cannot find really good test enan.

this is norma I have tested recently, you can see a little blue, just bunk underdosed

norma.jpg

I think that this is the best test enan I have ever seen here

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mikestrong-test-e-labmax.134359645/

this is the right blue-greenish fluorescence

the rest is just bunk, underdosed ect.

you have to pin double or triple dose to feel it.

I have tested a few samples recently all comes bunk or underdosed, I cannot find really good test enan.

this is norma I have tested recently, you can see a little blue, just bunk underdosed

View attachment 18912

Look at the labmax video I just posted above. They say in the video that with only one drop it won't show any blueish green but with several drops it shows a small amount of blueish green. It also says in the video that it will be a yellow fluorescence with smaller concentration and blue/green with a lot higher concentration.
As for the Strong Gear sample being so bright blue/green meaning it's a very strong concentration is not accurate. My video of strong gear lit up all over also and as my bloodwork has proven its underdosed. So why did it come out so bright during the labmax? I have no idea but it definitely isn't as strong as it looked.

Look at the labmax video I just posted above. They say in the video that with only one drop it won't show any blueish green but with several drops it shows a small amount of blueish green.

I know this video I have watched it before a few times.

They show difference between, strong and underdosed test enan.

They have used underdosed test enan in the video to show the difference.

depending on concentration it starts with orange glow, then a little blue and very bright blue-greenish glow all over the vial for very high concentration.

this is pure test enan powder from labmax site, this is how it looks with very high concentration.

Testosterone_enanthate_powder_under_UV.jpg

I know this video I have watched it before a few times.

They show difference between, strong and underdosed test enan.

They have used underdosed test enan in the video to show the difference.

depending on concentration it starts with orange glow, then a little blue and very bright blue-greenish glow all over the vial for very high concentration.

this is pure test enan powder from labmax site, this is how it looks with very high concentration.

View attachment 18913

Ok that makes a little more since, but I still don't understand why my Strong gear looked so bright and yet proved to be underdosed in my bloodwork.
I'm just wondering if the mixing agents have something to do with the labmax results.

Ok that makes a little more since, but I still don't understand why my Strong gear looked so bright and yet proved to be underdosed in my bloodwork.
I'm just wondering if the mixing agents have something to do with the labmax results.
There could have been a small amount of another hormone mixed in, one that causes a bright UV response even at low doses. Tren comes to mind...

It was prob 2 mins before I used the light. I was looking at color change without light and when I put the light from labmax there was a little bit of blue around the edge. But I was expecting it to blow up fluorescent.

The longer I waited there was 0 fluorescent.

If it's completly shit Id be pissed. 1. Because of money
2. Cause I'm at the end of my cycle which has been messed up from other sources and I would prefer not to be shooting nothing for 3 weeks and be shut down.

Oh well, I'll get bloods in a few weeks and should know in a month or so to be exact.

How about a picture of one of the amps?

that might be the case that it could be contaminated with other steroids, so it fools the results.

labmax is not for testing of concentration but in this case you can see if you have bunk underdoesed or something stronger.

blood levels might fluctuate so you could get higher or lower readings depending when you took the test.

If it's completly shit Id be pissed. 1. Because of money
2. Cause I'm at the end of my cycle which has been messed up from other sources and I would prefer not to be shooting nothing for 3 weeks and be shut down.

Oh well, I'll get bloods in a few weeks and should know in a month or so to be exact.

you have something there because I see the yellow - orange glow but it is not pharmacy grade test enan.

Sorry for some reason I cant upload multiple pics

Attachments

• IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 45
Looks like in tiny black print on the bottom it says b. no. mp00467

Which I assume is batch number

Attachments

• IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 44
Looks like in tiny black print on the bottom it says b. no. mp00467

Which I assume is batch number

Well we either got the same fakes from different sources (which is very possible) or we both got the real deal. But your labmax results are definitely different then mine. Of course I didn't let it sit for 2 minutes before I put the light on it.
I sent one of these amps of to a lab to be tested so around the middle of next month we should know for sure.
Definitely let me know when you get your bloodwork done brother so I don't miss it.
Here's a pic of mine. It's the exact same as yours all the way around just different batch #.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419788066.249000.jpg

Bayer, norma, orangon and a few others those are the most counterfeited.

I would be surprised if you get the real thing.

They might be putting some powder inside but never 250 mg/ml

Back