• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

used vial expiration

SirPuFFaLoT

I have about 8ml of Test left in a vial from my cycle that ended last September. Should I toss this or is it still good to use? I was going to start my next cycle with it but I figured I better ask in case someone has had a bad experience with these left over vials.

For the little I took from this vial, I wiped everything with an alcohol pad before use. It has been stored in a sealed case in a dresser drawer since.

I have about 8ml of Test left in a vial from my cycle that ended last September. Should I toss this or is it still good to use? I was going to start my next cycle with it but I figured I better ask in case someone has had a bad experience with these left over vials.

For the little I took from this vial, I wiped everything with an alcohol pad before use. It has been stored in a sealed case in a dresser drawer since.
It's fine more than likely if stored properly. How does it look though?

If you would have pinned it in September, you should be safe to pin it now....assuming the cap looks intact and doesn't appear to have any leakage.

Also assuming, you handled it safely, wiped cap with alcohol each time and didn't contaminate it with oil from a different vial or compound.

If it were me, I'd pin it.