Using same syringe for test for few weeks ?

Indeed I wouldn't reuse needles with IM, a luer lock syringe with diff needles though, ya op will be fine
I have plenty of luer lock syringes that end up with a little blood in them post injection.

The rubber end is soft. When you press down to make sure you’ve injected all the yummy drugs it compresses slightly. When this happens and you release pressure from the plunger, it has an ever so tiny vacuum/suction effect. Also stand the chance of contaminating your 10+ml vial.

Never ever reuse your needles or syringes. They are so damn cheap and such an easy way to cut infection risk. If you can't afford to use a new syringe and needle with every single injection you shouldn't be doing this imho

I've used the same syringe for subq until it goes dull oils and HGH, for many years. Never had an issue. A whole lot of bubble boy sterility queens up in here. It's not about cost, pure laziness on my part honestly

I've used the same syringe for subq until it goes dull oils and HGH, for many years. Never had an issue. A whole lot of bubble boy sterility queens up in here. It's not about cost, pure laziness on my part honestly
I've worked at a level 1 hospital for over 10 years now in the ER. I've seen what can go wrong too many times as far as infection. A doctor would never reuse a syringe. Maybe that does make me a bubble boy but I just won't risk it even with peptides/subq

Not about cost for me either. Just easy to swap needles and keep a few doses in just the syringe on the go for travel. The plunger doesn’t hit the bottom and vac till the last dose then it’s trash, never goes back to the vial

Back