Very tricky GH timing protocol

Yeah. I'm gonna reevaluate this whole thing.
Gonna start tomorrow with 4 IUs before bed.. Might chnage that up a bit too in the futre.
Thanks a BUNCH for the info

Gonna start tomorrow with 4 IUs before bed.. Might chnage that up a bit too in the futre.
What up kil? I hope you are keeping those whiny ass bitches in line over at ASF.

As others have said, just get your daily doses in and don't overthink it. If the goal is fat loss, then split it up throughout the day. I take 6iu of Serostim per day, so I take 2iu first thing am fasted, then do cardio, I then take 2iu pre workout in the late afternoon, then my last 2iu is before bed. I also use metformin 500mg twice daily. Currently dieting using carb cycling diet, so on high carb days I use humalog in small doses throughout the day, and also preworkout.
You've been consistent in your thoughts on gh. So, you're using 6ius spread out which, to me makes a lot of sense and which I also mentioned in the other thread. How long were you doing the 6ius and can you go into a bit more detail on the resultant fat loss? Thanks, Bro.

From what ive heard, I've you're experiencing the sides effect like the numbness in fingers and hands.
Inject everyother day!
If you do 4iu a day, do 8ius every other day. Will give you higher spikes on your igf levels..
But every body reacts differently

I haven't had numbness yet.
I'm ramping my way up.. Currently on 3iu before bed since I started this thread.
So far so good.

From what ive heard, I've you're experiencing the sides effect like the numbness in fingers and hands.
Inject everyother day!
If you do 4iu a day, do 8ius every other day. Will give you higher spikes on your igf levels..
But every body reacts differently
8ius is a lot at one time unless you're competitive, it seems to me. Can you share your experience with 4ius daily and for how long? Thank you

8ius is a lot at one time unless you're competitive, it seems to me. Can you share your experience with 4ius daily and for how long? Thank you
I'm on my third kit of doing the growth, I'm just getting started. But I've been doing alot of research and what I found was like I said containing the numbness in the fingers and all that stuff carpal tunnel and once you start getting those symptoms. that means your body is creating an antibody for the growth somewhat! So by doing it every other day, it hard for the body to create the antibody and you should not have the side effects as much but like I said it's all depends on the body everybody reacts different and it tell you the truth I've been looking online for hours and hours and this stuff and so many suggestions out there on the timing and dosage its stupid I I did start with 2ui a day, didn't take too much time for my fingers to feel a little fuzzy. Just a little though. And I've been reading also on the dosage and the numbers are all over the place but an average dose for a man usually a bodybuilders four to five ius a day. But like I said it all depends on the body everybody reacts differently you know so anyways I jumped up to 4-5 ius a day, on the last 2 kits and the side effects were much stronger as far as numbness in the fingers. But I'm not only just taking growth either I'm taking testosterone ethanate 600 mg a week also. I noticed my strength had gone up, and definitely seeing a difference in far as body fat is concerned .
What we have to do is just keep researching on this stuff you know

I've been wondering how it will make me feel, I work 6 - 3, I'm a drywaller and from 6 to 3 we are slave drivin expected to run all day (ugh) lol so I just hope I'm able to feel good enough to perform? I've just been reading how it might make you feel like shit!? I'm gonna start it Saturday so I can just chill out if I do end up a bit blah, I mean I only plan to start on 1 maybe 1.5 iu anyway ... We shall see

I'm on my third kit of doing the growth, I'm just getting started. But I've been doing alot of research and what I found was like I said containing the numbness in the fingers and all that stuff carpal tunnel and once you start getting those symptoms. that means your body is creating an antibody for the growth somewhat! So by doing it every other day, it hard for the body to create the antibody and you should not have the side effects as much but like I said it's all depends on the body everybody reacts different and it tell you the truth I've been looking online for hours and hours and this stuff and so many suggestions out there on the timing and dosage its stupid I I did start with 2ui a day, didn't take too much time for my fingers to feel a little fuzzy. Just a little though. And I've been reading also on the dosage and the numbers are all over the place but an average dose for a man usually a bodybuilders four to five ius a day. But like I said it all depends on the body everybody reacts differently you know so anyways I jumped up to 4-5 ius a day, on the last 2 kits and the side effects were much stronger as far as numbness in the fingers. But I'm not only just taking growth either I'm taking testosterone ethanate 600 mg a week also. I noticed my strength had gone up, and definitely seeing a difference in far as body fat is concerned .
What we have to do is just keep researching on this stuff you know
Thanks Bro

::BUMP::
I'm bumping this up with another question.
So.. I'm up to 5 IUs.. I've been taking it all at once.
What about just getting it in in two doses 12 hours apart?
My problem is I lift between 2-3 am.
So I'm thinking 1:30 am pre cardio/ weights..and then 1:30 pm.
Sleep at 7pm
I know I'm I've over thinking it... But I really wanna get some of it in before pre fasted cardio at 2 am.

Just get it in you at a time that is convenient and doesn't cause issues for you.

For example, I had trouble sleeping when pinning it before bed. So I switched to shooting GH in the AM and the issue went away.