Volume

Putre

Hello, I am in volume, I have been on testo deca and dianabol for 4 weeks, and 6 weeks in volume, I have gone up from 75 to 78, I have been at 78 for about 2 weeks and almost 3, I am eating 3600 kcal however last year I finished the volume at 85 kilos eating 4000 kcal and this year I am not gaining as fast with almost the same calories while weighing less. I changed the brand from Dryad to Deus Medical (I don't know what Deus is like nowadays), if Deus is a good lab and works well, how many calories would you increase to the current diet of 3600 if I have been stuck at the same weight for 3 weeks? Thank you, I speak to upload as cleanly as possible.

They openly use Guaiacol.
Research by urself
Seems they use Guaiacol in test-base, but the rest is miglyol-812 (MCT)

Seems they use Guaiacol in test-base, but the rest is miglyol-812 (MCT)

There was a lab positive in here i think

Hello, I am in volume, I have been on testo deca and dianabol for 4 weeks, and 6 weeks in volume, I have gone up from 75 to 78, I have been at 78 for about 2 weeks and almost 3, I am eating 3600 kcal however last year I finished the volume at 85 kilos eating 4000 kcal and this year I am not gaining as fast with almost the same calories while weighing less. I changed the brand from Dryad to Deus Medical (I don't know what Deus is like nowadays), if Deus is a good lab and works well, how many calories would you increase to the current diet of 3600 if I have been stuck at the same weight for 3 weeks? Thank you, I speak to upload as cleanly as possible.
Steroids literally do not matter to your question.

You are not gaining weight. You are stalled.

If you are eating enough calories, you will gain weight. Period.

If you are not taking steroids, you may add fat, but your weight will still go up on the scale.

It is a simple matter of eating more.

If you are not gaining weight, then your calories are maintenance level for what you are doing.

It may also be that you are not tracking your eating accurately.

4000 is an awfully round number. My calorie tracking never was this rounded off to the nearest thousand. Mine were more like 4583 or something.

Make sure you are tracking accurately. If you are, and your weight is stalled, then add 300 calories daily and see whether you weigh more in two weeks with an extra 4200 calories (300 x 14 days = 4200). If not, then add some more daily calories, just 200 or 300 at a time, until you start showing progress.

Track accurately so that you can make small adjustments daily. If your tracking is not accurate, then you cannot really make a 200 calorie change for the day, which might only be 30-40 calories per meal, depending upon how many meals you are eating.

In conjunction with @malfeasance.

I must say …. guys, particularly older guys… eat WAY too much and not cleanly enough. Young men get away with it due to metabolism.

Everyone reads 3.5k… 4k… 4.5k…Calories and grow! GET swol! Then they do it and wonder why they get big bloated bellies and 20+ BF %

8 of ten users on this forum (just a call out number for the points sake) could probably eat 2.5-3k cal … 45% protein, 25% fat and 25-30% _quality_ carbs and HOLD muscle gaining slowly over time and get lean.

Particularly on PEDs

I watch older guy after older guy in the gym.. powerful, on PEDs lift terribly, constantly in pain/injury state and have a gut that sticks out 2-3x his pecs and think…

No thank you. They just look Tubby. No warrior look. Not jacked _and_ cut. No “V” taper.

Then they ask what my secret is…. and I have to breathe, close my eyes and resist the urge to get frustrated because they probably just don’t know better.

… mostly because they are lazy… but I digress

Last edited:
Then they ask what my secret is…. and I have to breathe, close my eyes and resist the urge to get frustrated because they probably just don’t know better.

… mostly because they are lazy… but I digress
It is not laziness. It is lack of discipline. I cannot count the number of times I have answered questions about diet, and two weeks later, I ask them how it is going, and, well, it's not going.

They realize it is not worth all of that to them.

It is lack of discipline. Once they know what needs to be done, they do not want to do it.

Ice cream and beer taste good

Back