[voodoo] [labmax] NPP

I was actually looking for a product that provides all the fun effects of AIDS without any muscle gain. This guys seems like the perfect source for that.

10/10 Would inject again.

I was actually looking for a product that provides all the fun effects of AIDS without any muscle gain. This guys seems like the perfect source for that.

10/10 Would inject again.
I just about died reading this. Wife thought I was having a heart attack. So much laughter.

I was using Test E @ 375mg ew. Bloods came back at 2800.

Pinned 400mg Mast E for three weeks and didn't feel much of anything - first time running Mast. Been hearing Mast is hard to find, so who knows. Probably going to drop it.

Been running Tren A @ 50mg Ed and definitely feeling it. First few days I was at 30mg Ed and my aggression was up and libido through the roof. Things have calmed down a bit since.

Pinned 400mg Mast E for three weeks and didn't feel much of anything - first time running Mast. Been hearing Mast is hard to find, so who knows. Probably going to drop it.

Been running Tren A @ 50mg Ed and definitely feeling it. First few days I was at 30mg Ed and my aggression was up and libido through the roof. Things have calmed down a bit since.

Def. seems pretty hit and miss with voodoo, pretty much with all UGL's as of late :(

Pinned 400mg Mast E for three weeks and didn't feel much of anything .
3 weeks
I felt the old very good GETM
Mast E at about that time on double your dose but I was not on anything else ...

Thought I'd post the blood work from the Test E 375mg Test E ew for close to four weeks. Blood was taken about 48 hours after last pin. I was transitioning from MS Test E at 500mg, but the last blood I had from the MS stuff my TT was 2200 @ 500mg. Anyhow, I was surprised by the number and plan on getting more blood work in the next few weeks. Been steady at 250Mg EW for nearly three weeks.

This is my second go around with tren. The first time was in mid-Feb or so and I only started on 15mg ed, but after a couple days thought it was killing my libido and sexual functioning, so I dropped it. However, I definitely felt the positive effects. Decided to give it another go on 3/1 with the first couple days at 15mg to assess my tolerance again, but quickly increased to 50mg ed and have been at that dose since 3/1. I've been pleased with the results so far. No real negative sides except slight increase in anxiety and my temper is definitely shorter. I play in a number of adult basketball leagues and my cardio has only slightly impacted. I only lift weights once week and do push ups throughout the day and I am starting to see striations in my shoulders and my upper abs are coming through. Definitely dropped some weight. Overall, I feel great. Take that for what it worth from a first timer with Tren.

Attachments

• results.png
    results.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
Maybe, but remember that product quality is only one aspect of a sources service.

I would hope guys who care about their safety would think twice about ordering from a source who has zero understanding of security, takes zero security measures, makes up lies about members in order to discredit them, disregards testing methods, makes things up when its convenient for him, accuses customers of being scammers without evidence, makes fun of members testing product, shows disdain for his customers, talks about his personal experiences with his gear to hype it up even though he doesn't lift anymore, does no useful / substantial testing before brewing, uses the same shitty raw suppliers that anyone can find with a quick Google search, and demonstrates deranged / sociopath behavior at every opportunity.

Don't forget also that this is a source whose products have failed user submitted testing many times, failed HPLC, and performed poorly on blood test.

Just some things to consider.

I agree, WC. But not all aspects of a source will be ideal. At least I've yet to seen it within my short time on Meso.

I agree, WC. But not all aspects of a source will be ideal. At least I've yet to seen it within my short time on Meso.

For sure, there are bound to be plenty of unsavory characters in any black-market, but avoiding those individuals and the dangers they present is how one can minimize risks / harm.

Deranged behavior and zero security is a very risky combination, the negatives by far outweigh the positives when dealing with such an individual.

Where is the human grade blood work we are using as the guide ?

We can't just guess 10X is what we base on unless we have it shown to us ...

Where is your quantitative data showing your claimed label dosage is accurate and not just an arbitrary number?

We can't just guess it's a certain dosage unless we have it shown to us....

So MW, where is the testing showing your labeled dosage is accurate? If you don't have it you have absolutely zero business disputing members interpretations of testing results.

Maybe, but remember that product quality is only one aspect of a sources service.

I would hope guys who care about their safety would think twice about ordering from a source who has zero understanding of security, takes zero security measures, makes up lies about members in order to discredit them, disregards testing methods, makes things up when its convenient for him, accuses customers of being scammers without evidence, makes fun of members testing product, shows disdain for his customers, talks about his personal experiences with his gear to hype it up even though he doesn't lift anymore, does no useful / substantial testing before brewing, uses the same shitty raw suppliers that anyone can find with a quick Google search, and demonstrates deranged / sociopath behavior at every opportunity.

Don't forget also that this is a source whose products have failed user submitted testing many times, failed HPLC, and performed poorly on blood test.

Just some things to consider.

Damn I thing you hit every single aspect and then some of shits been bothering me. Keep firing away brother.