[voodoo] [labmax] NPP

Y'all need to make your minds up
Voodoo? I won't go that route again. Failed labmax, but NPP did seem to work. The shorted vials and poor customer service ended it for me. MW? I'd buy his Tren tomorrow if I was looking for Tren right now. I'm unsure of his other stuff, but the Tren seems g2g. I have voodoo Tren and I'll use it, it's g2g, but I won't order voodoo again.

Voodoo? I won't go that route again. Failed labmax, but NPP did seem to work. The shorted vials and poor customer service ended it for me. MW? I'd buy his Tren tomorrow if I was looking for Tren right now. I'm unsure of his other stuff, but the Tren seems g2g. I have voodoo Tren and I'll use it, it's g2g, but I won't order voodoo again.

MW is Voodoo despite his statements to the contrary.

Y'all need to make your minds up

Already been made up man we already have the gear on hand obviously. We just aren't sure about what we have therefore we are trying to get bloods and helping each other out as to what is good or not. We are not pointing anyone in his direction just trying to figure out if what we have is gtg or not. The trigger has been pulled so we now have to decide what to do with it by getting as much info as we can from the people running it. Do u have any voodoo gear?

I've heard that a lot, and yeah it could be. But the packs shipped from two different states on opposite sides of the country, verified through usps tracking. That's a lot of trouble to go through for the same person.

I can assure you that MW and Voodoo are one in the same. He even admitted as much.

Whatever differences he insists are there are irrelevant for consumers. He only attempted to distance himself from the Voodoo name when guys were having issues and they confronted him on the open board. He told them to take it up with Voodoo....lmfao.

What a sack of shit.

Is Voodoo his brother?

I know he was working with his 'brother' to some extent, and that could explain the product being shipped from different states.

He mentioned his 'partner' knowing things about certain members in an attempt to silence them for being critical, MW used this to issue thinly veiled threats to certain members. His partner is just as full of shit as MW though.

'MW or Voodoo' is a distinction without a difference as far as consumers are concerned. MW is just as much a part of Voodoo as his brother, probably more-so.

Already been made up man we already have the gear on hand obviously. We just aren't sure about what we have therefore we are trying to get bloods and helping each other out as to what is good or not. We are not pointing anyone in his direction just trying to figure out if what we have is gtg or not. The trigger has been pulled so we now have to decide what to do with it by getting as much info as we can from the people running it. Do u have any voodoo gear?
Yeah I have some of his 40ml test e with black and white jeckyl and hide labels.

Yeah I have some of his 40ml test e with black and white jeckyl and hide labels.

Ok I do too and I have some with a black wing, wicked labs, and kard research on em as well. I'm gonna assume they are the same batch as trukkers but who knows with all those different labels.

Since the test e bloods were posted by trukker I am going to assume they are underdosed by about 50%.

Now what u do with that info is up to u. I am posting my blood results as soon as I get em back from the prop but then I plan on running some of the test e for bloods as well.

If you feel like waiting that long I will try and run the jeckyl and Hyde only labels and hopefully help u to know what u have a little better. But if not I would just assume it's underdosed by about 50% and just adjust ur dosing. If u even feel comfortable running it at all.

Like I said man not pushing anyone towards him by any means, just trying to help out for people who have already ordered.