[voodoo] [labmax] NPP

Well finally now new guys have a good source to buy from ..

I am not arguing with anyone ..
I am just saying if people are
So upset with voodoo then why are they still buying ??

I thought ultimate was private
I just sent a guy to them

Thank you

I am in competition with no one

I encourage buying from
Other UGL s and I telling customers all the time

Just a quick update on the NPP. I went ahead and pinned it. From the lab max I expected Deca type results, with 5-6 weeks before it really did anything. I was kind of shocked that in about a week a good deal of my shoulder pain had let up. By the two week mark shoulders felt better then they had since last summer. Here lately I am placing less faith in labmax all the time.

Well I've been running his test e for about 5weeks at 300mg x2 and im up 12 lb strenth is up as well. Is it the best test e i ever ran? No, pharm grade is but for the price i paid for jeckle and hyde i have no complaints.

Well I've been running his test e for about 5weeks at 300mg x2 and im up 12 lb strenth is up as well. Is it the best test e i ever ran? No, pharm grade is but for the price i paid for jeckle and hyde i have no complaints.
Your vials had Jekyl and Hyde stickers on them?

Some of mine do as well are you getting bloods?
Still debating that! I have always judged how good my gear is by results in the gym and mirror. Having said that i was thinking of doing bloods for the meso community but i don't know if i feel like going through all the drama that will come with the results.
Doesn't matter if they come back good or bad i think it would be a shit storm !!

Still debating that! I have always judged how good my gear is by results in the gym and mirror. Having said that i was thinking of doing bloods for the meso community but i don't know if i feel like going through all the drama that will come with the results.
Doesn't matter if they come back good or bad i think it would be a shit storm !!
True dat

Can't argue with that bro

For the last week I've been pinning 150mg test prop EOD. I lift a couple times a week, but play in basketball league games almost nightly. My explosiveness and strength have been unbelievable all week. I ended up straining or tearing my calf, so I am sidelined for a couple weeks. Given that I decided to pin 50mg of Vodoo Tren A this morning and I definitely feel it. Think I will trump up some charges against the kids to get them to bed early to make these crazy deviant sexual thoughts become a reality with the wife.

Last edited:
For the last week I've been pinning 150mg test prop EOD. I lift a couple times a week, but play in basketball league games almost nightly. My explosiveness and strength have been unbelievable all week. I ended up straining or tearing my calf, so I am sidelined for a couple weeks. Given that I decided to pin 50mg of Vodoo Tren A this morning and I definitely feel it. Think I will trump up some charges against the kids to get them to bed early to make these crazy deviant sexual thoughts become a reality with the wife.
I will say I like the Tren A and love the sex drive that comes with it.

Finished the vial two days ago. Shoulders are still feeling ok, with some pain but a lot better then before the NPP. I think it was g2g, but I have know certain way of knowing.

I will say I like the Tren A and love the sex drive that comes with it.

Well I was back and forth on running the tren but if this prop comes back with decent numbers I'll be running this tren for sure now! Thanks for the updates!

Well I was back and forth on running the tren but if this prop comes back with decent numbers I'll be running this tren for sure now! Thanks for the updates!
Can't say anything about the prop, but I have used MW's Tren before voodoo came about, and now I've used the voodoo for about a week. It seems the same, and I like it.