voodoo Test E

gr8whitetrukker

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Test E at 500mg per week split weekly pins. Also running another sources deca at 600mg. Not sure if that skews total test levels. No AI to date. Blood drawn 48 hrs after last pin.

Results come in at just over 4x :(Screenshot_2015-03-30-12-38-19.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-30-12-38-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-30-12-38-03.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2015-03-30-12-37-53.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-30-12-37-53.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 33
I couldnt figure out how to edit the whole thing so I just cut the page in thirds. Sorry for the presentation

Appreciate you posting the bloods trukker... I know you were hoping for better results.

That is really disappointing. My TT was almost double that on the same dose. I hope me posting BW didn't convince you to order.

That is really disappointing. My TT was almost double that on the same dose. I hope me posting BW didn't convince you to order.
I wonder If we had same batch?

And no I already ordered before I saw yours. I have 2 hookups for genuine pharma grade that are a pain in the ass to get in the club. I just didnt wanna pay the prices. I guess I should have

I know this sucks, but like someone said above....double your test dosage and finish this cycle strong. This is exactly what I did.

You also made gains on this cycle, therefore it's not a complete lost.

Thanks for posting

@MANWHORE....another dissatisfied customer. Are you going to say my man is a scammer? Are you going to make some sexual comment? Are you going to blame labmax? Or HPLC-MS

I wonder If we had same batch?

And no I already ordered before I saw yours. I have 2 hookups for genuine pharma grade that are a pain in the ass to get in the club. I just didnt wanna pay the prices. I guess I should have
I know they were running out when I ordered, so odds are it's a different batch. Unfortunately, they probably ordered it about the same time I ordered some test e raws from the same place. I guess I can expect some poor HPLC results soon.

The higher pharma price would be worth it to me, but my one pharma connection let in too many people, and now never has any in stock. The wait is six months or more..

This is your first run? Even with those numbers you should be doing fine. I am not defending anything or anyone. Old user like me, may not get as good results as a first time user.

This frustrates the hell out of me, NO MATTER what lab it is.

Warning: I am going to sound like an old fart now.
Back in the day, it was pretty easy getting real pharma and real Vet products. You would think with the baby boomer Low T world we are in, it would be the same. The Pharma companies have no problem letting oxycodones and other drugs slip into the black market, but why not juice? Strange.