voodoo Test E

I think partially your correct. I have a decent selection of sources. This was my first dealing with Voodoo. I have access to some things that will never see the light of day to 99percent of you folks. So go ahead tell me what I dont have. But you'd be mistaken.

Your very thick aren't you? Ive been shorted on my order. I asked to be made whole. I have been. What the fuck is your deal new guy? I told you. Quote my post when you talk to me. That way I can personally chop you down. Gonna call me a schill? Then understand the meaning. Im a customer that was dealt subpar product. I asked for replacements. That is not a schill. Now go sit at the little table. The grown ups are fed up with you
You are feelin yourself today! So you have access to it all? Impressive. Change your name to gr8whiteescobar hotshot.

You were given subpar products and demanded replacements... which you got in the form of more subpar products. That is not being made whole in my world.... but you can have standards as low as you want.

I would be willing to bet there are quite a few guys lurking, reading and just gathering intel who are not pulling the trigger on every source that comes in here with questionable business practices. I can't be the only guy ranking safety a bit higher than some of the other aspects. If i was 25 things would be different. I thought i was bulletproof, immune to any bad effects, geared too high to worry about something like a product being underdosed. I more than likely would have pulled the trigger and rolled the dice, so i understand when people do.

Here is the rub though - that screws it up for everyone and sends a message to sources that it is ok to do so. As long as people are willing to throw money at a source with problems( even as many as MW) this is the level of product we are going to get. The market sets the bar and unfortunately right now it is supremely low...too low for my tastes.

I would pay a premium to a source who was willing to clean and further refine his raws before cooking a batch up. I don't think them performing their own labs is of any value. I wouldn't trust any lab reports from a source these days anyway. I could however do blood work on a source who had refined his raws and confirm it came out on the high end if it did. Maybe Dr. Jim could then be sent samples we thought were good from blood tests to see if they are indeed a step above others in purity rather than just brewed at 2x the recipe and containing 2x the garbage.

Maybe a 2-pronged testing strategy like that would be useful? 1 - labmax to see if it is what it says it is. 2 - get blood tests, then 3 - hit Captain or Jim up for further testing? Just random thoughts, but i think we could help weed out some garbage this way if it isn't already being done. I know this wouldn't be the most time-effective way to do things, but it would be a good compilation of evidence for or against a supplier allowing us to go on to the next thing. If a source failed all hurdles(or any for that matter) i would shitcan them and put them on the crap source list. I'm just wondering if we can screen substances that aren't even worth Dr. Jim or Captains time to mess with. If a substance didn't pass labmax and/or had bad blood work then do they really even need to mess with it?

Getting back to this voodoo stuff - i wouldn't mess with it personally. If i got under-dosed gear i wouldn't want replacements, but maybe that is just me. If i bought a car from a car lot and the motor was pumping out half the advertised hp or getting half the mpg i expected it would get returned and i wouldn't deal with them any more...and that is with a reputable and regulated product. Steroid dealers i give even less rope,not more. Sure it is illegal and we take risks. That is why i would be supremely pissed off to go to jail over some bath oil or 5 vials of test e at 50mg per cc.

I hope there are more than a handful of people that would put quality and safety before cost and that i'm not the only one. I would pay more, and i think others would too to get closer to pharm grade gear levels of purity. Most of us don't have access to pharm grade, and with all the fake amps and copied gear out there who knows until you get it anyway?

Getting access to pharma grade is time consuming. It requires alot more than internet searches. Face to face time with extremely private "folks" that deal with more than just your average gym rat. Gain trust and doors open

I think partially your correct. I have a decent selection of sources. This was my first dealing with Voodoo. I have access to some things that will never see the light of day to 99percent of you folks. So go ahead tell me what I dont have. But you'd be mistaken.

Your very thick aren't you? Ive been shorted on my order. I asked to be made whole. I have been. What the fuck is your deal new guy? I told you. Quote my post when you talk to me. That way I can personally chop you down. Gonna call me a schill? Then understand the meaning. Im a customer that was dealt subpar product. I asked for replacements. That is not a schill. Now go sit at the little table. The grown ups are fed up with you[/QUOTE

No one cares or wants hear if MW done right by you. Hes F'd over to many people already so u guys can go sit at your "table" aka pm each other all u want. But quit giving "the new guys" false hope of a shit source! Ain't no one trying to argue with you or call u a shill. Man the fuck up and find a worthwhile source!

Hiya Jack...not to be disrespectful or a smart ass at all. I honestly do not know...
When you copy and paste something like above without adding a comment, does it mean you agree or did you try and add something and it posted without adding it? I've seen this a few times and from a few people so I figured it is time for me to understand it. No disrespect or bad intentions at all...I simply don't understand

Hiya Jack...not to be disrespectful or a smart ass at all. I honestly do not know...
When you copy and paste something like above without adding a comment, does it mean you agree or did you try and add something and it posted without adding it? I've seen this a few times and from a few people so I figured it is time for me to understand it. No disrespect or bad intentions at all...I simply don't understand
The last paragraph is him... sometimes people type in between the quote code

because he's sending you free shitty gear. Is that not the definition of a shill ?

Then whom was this directed @jackthegripper? Not calling any body a schill?

It sucks doesn't it? You dont want to hear the good. ONLY the bad. Am I getting this right?

Nobody cares if he's done me right? I beg to differ. You see posting lab work is one of the most responsible things a member can do here. That's why I do every chance I get.

You want to silence me so none of the evidence of good can be heard. This is an uncensored forum. Until I see you contribute something, anything at ALL. You and your trashy mouth can sit in the back of the class and learn. Your being a bulbous ass hole. So concerned about the gear im running. Take my very worth while contribution and think about it.

Then whom was this directed @jackthegripper? Not calling any body a schill?

It sucks doesn't it? You dont want to hear the good. ONLY the bad. Am I getting this right?

Nobody cares if he's done me right? I beg to differ. You see posting lab work is one of the most responsible things a member can do here. That's why I do every chance I get.

You want to silence me so none of the evidence of good can be heard. This is an uncensored forum. Until I see you contribute something, anything at ALL. You and your trashy mouth can sit in the back of the class and learn. Your being a bulbous ass hole. So concerned about the gear im running. Take my very worth while contribution and think about it.
You're pretty dense. As Weighted Chinup has posted this lab is by far one of the worst if not the worst on here. And chances of a member getting something worthwhile are pretty slim. Who you choose to associate with is your priority. However it never hurts to have a devils advocate so to say questioning things that have been posted here after all thats what makes these UGLs stay on their A game as well as making Meso a Wonderful board.
Good day

Hey man ur 50 and told me to quit running my dick sucker.
That alone is enough to make me think u got some issues. But I tell u what if my labs come back at natural test levels I'll personally give u an open apology on this board.
I've been doing my homework and I think I have this down to a science to get peak levels off this prop. So if my results come back as horse piss u got my word.
Until then try to refrain from using your age against me I'm 33 I served my country and I take damn good care of my family. As far as I know ur a chomo with the avatar to boot. See how that works? Age means nothing to me. But thanks for the "young man" comment.
Anyways I don't hold grudges and u may be right so ill find out then I'll move on. But I'm not chunking my gear. Not until I know what's exactly in it at least.

The chomo thing was way out of line fouts....We can fuss, argue bitch at each other or whatever but the chomo(far all you guys that may not know chomo=child molester) was something way more serious than any of this...Im and you done with your punk ass...i think maybe millard or some of the others needs to take a look at this and you specifically.

You think by talking about your military service that somehow that in itself is supposed to make anyone think any different of you ESPECIALLY with the cho mo remark??? (and fyi you where probably in grade school when i was in kuwait) Even tho I disagree with your posts here about MW's horse piss, one thing is most certain, now your not only a MW dick rider, you are truely a pathetic pos in my book.

The chomo thing was way out of line fouts....We can fuss, argue bitch at each other or whatever but the chomo(far all you guys that may not know chomo=child molester) was something way more serious than any of this...Im and you done with your punk ass...i think maybe millard or some of the others needs to take a look at this and you specifically.

You think by talking about your military service that somehow that in itself is supposed to make anyone think any different of you ESPECIALLY with the cho mo remark??? (and fyi you where probably in grade school when i was in kuwait) Even tho I disagree with your posts here about MW's horse piss, one thing is most certain, now your not only a MW dick rider, you are truely a pathetic pos in my book.

You're right Paulie my bad I was specifically talking about ur Avi not you as a person as I have no idea who you are. i will apologize for that. I have a kid myself and that was out of line. I was just trying to make a point but not a good way to go about it.
As for the other stuff I said man I just have a closet full of voodoo gear and I'm just hoping for the best. I will graciously bow out and wait for my BW then post it and go from there.
Thank you for your service btw