voodoo Test E

I am not manwhore's friend nor am I a schill

Funny thing. If I use a source some bastards dont like im instantly a schill? Wtf is going on here?

If I use a source some bastards dont like im instantly a schill? Wtf is going on here?

No, but guys attempting to downplay the severity of all the egregious shit MW has done to Meso members is troubling.

If guys have no respect for themselves as consumers and wish to keep purchasing MW's mystery brew then that is their choice. A fucking idiotic choice, but theirs to make nonetheless.

My issue is with guys attempting to downplay the grievances that have been raised. I guess none of the 55 issues raised matter because Heisenberg is a 'known reverse scammer', or because that one guy didn't use a swab. Smfh...

Oh yeah, and one last point. You guys have zero proof that Heisenberg is a reverse scammer. I know, it hurts to admit, but its the truth. Sources fucking love customers like you guys, they utter the words reverse scammers and you guys run with it.

Next time a known retard like MANWHORE attempts to discredit someones reputation by making baseless claims against them, you should attempt to research those claims and see if there is any truth to them.

WC the internet is a wonderful thing for guys like you isnt it?

Keeps you safe from natural dinosaurs like me. The distance you have from me is admirable. You should respect that from your keyboard you are COMPLETELY safe. And you know that.

Your pissing match about what gear Im using is getting old. You are poking and prodding and you wont quit. FUCK OFF

Keeps you safe from natural dinosaurs like me. The distance you have from me is admirable. You should respect that from your keyboard you are COMPLETELY safe. And you know that.

Your pissing match about what gear Im using is getting old. You are poking and prodding and you wont quit. FUCK OFF

You're really reaching now. I could care less what gear you are using. You're attempts at trying to downplay the shit MW has done to members here is what bothers me.

If you have no empathy for others then fine, as long as you get your shit then everything is good and everyone else is just a trouble maker.

You got too close to MW, that much is obvious. Sources don't make very good friends.

No offense Trukker, but you seem to be taking WC post personally:
No, but guys attempting to downplay the severity of all the egregious shit MW has done to Meso members is troubling.

If guys have no respect for themselves as consumers and wish to keep purchasing MW's mystery brew then that is their choice. A fucking idiotic choice, but theirs to make nonetheless.

My issue is with guys attempting to downplay the grievances that have been raised. I guess none of the 55 issues raised matter because Heisenberg is a 'known reverse scammer', or because that one guy didn't use a swab. Smfh...

Oh yeah, and one last point. You guys have zero proof that Heisenberg is a reverse scammer. I know, it hurts to admit, but its the truth. Sources fucking love customers like you guys, they utter the words reverse scammers and you guys run with it.

Next time a known retard like MANWHORE attempts to discredit someones reputation by making baseless claims against them, you should attempt to research those claims and see if there is any truth to them.

I don't think anything in that post is directed at you. You both are pretty good dudes from what I can tell, don't let emotions override what has been written.

WC, find me a source that doesnt reimburse gear for low bloods. That doesnt have access to sub par raws. That doesnt have more or less a complete crap shoot as to what their getting. Even if they test the raws it nearly ensures they will be in a never ending cycle of finding better suppliers. Once you answer these questions you will come to the simple understanding I already have. There is no perfect source, sorry. Now then its quite evident that this isnt about being made right. Its not about having problems handled. Its about your hatred for some body.

I know the answer. You will NOT find a source that has no issues

Free gear whores more like it!
If you Intend to shoot one across the bow. Then stick your chest out a little farther and look me in the eyes.

What would you have me do? My gear tested low. I was reimbursed with gear to make up for it. If the glass is half empty I want 2 half empty glasses to make up for it. Understand? DID I GET MY POINT ACROSS!

WC, find me a source that doesnt reimburse gear for low bloods. That doesnt have access to sub par raws. That doesnt have more or less a complete crap shoot as to what their getting. Even if they test the raws it nearly ensures they will be in a never ending cycle of finding better suppliers. Once you answer these questions you will come to the simple understanding I already have. There is no perfect source, sorry. Now then its quite evident that this isnt about being made right. Its not about having problems handled. Its about your hatred for some body.

I know the answer. You will NOT find a source that has no issues

Sources will have problems no doubt. MW has had more problems than any source has had since I've been here and he's been at it for less than 6 months.

It's not about anyone's "hatred" for someone which you keep pretending it is. This guy is the shittiest source I've ever seen. Sources get runoff for far freaking less here. You're saying all is well because he shipped you a few free vials? Give me a break man. Buy from whoever you want but stop defending this scumbag and downplaying everything he's done for crying out loud.

Lol. Worse than spetz? Cmon

Astro?

Yepp.. You can't see it (or don't want to see it) because you're too close.. Because he replaced your shitty gear with more shitty gear you believe he did right by you... Ok, fine. But your experience doesn't negate all the other bad ones all these other people had.

Fact is, a lot of people who get shitty gear don't want replacements.. The trust is broken and that's it. I bet in a perfect world if money wasn't an issue you'd buy gear from your pharm connection you've mentioned and you'd be telling MW to go fuck himself. You wouldn't even be dealing with this shit.

I bet in a perfect world if money wasn't an issue you'd buy gear from your pharm connection you've mentioned and you'd be telling MW to go fuck himself. You wouldn't even be dealing with this shit.
Duh:)

You seen pharm prices bro? I cant justify $120 for 10mL of test. I figure ugl cant fuck that up too much, but ya know. Never mind the more exotic drugs like primo. Youd be in the thousands just to run a low to mid dose primo cycle. Along with a few compounds it gets pricey quick! So thats why we all run ugl

I am not involved in any of this Voodoo and MW vs everyone else argument. I do agree with you WC that I have yet to prove Heisenberg (aka Nick505 aka urbangroop) is a reverse scammer. But I will say it shows deception on his part to constantly change his handle to fit his needs. So do you feel this behavior by Heisenberg is acceptable? He has a pattern of behavior that has been repeated here for coming up on a year now and I am trying to put a stop to it.

I am not involved in any of this Voodoo and MW vs everyone else argument. I do agree with you WC that I have yet to prove Heisenberg (aka Nick505 aka urbangroop) is a reverse scammer. But I will say it shows deception on his part to constantly change his handle to fit his needs. So do you feel this behavior by Heisenberg is acceptable? He has a pattern of behavior that has been repeated here for coming up on a year now and I am trying to put a stop to it.

I agree that dude is questionable.. The problem is people (not you flounder) point to Heisenberg test and say "look!! reverse scammer!!" as if that makes MW more credible.. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of all this? It distracts from ALL the other reported incidents, labmax, and bad blood tests.. It's fucked up IF that test was false but what about all the other tests!! It's something MW liked to point to for weeks while not acknowledging anything else, pure deflection.

Last edited:
The VIP deal worked so well for MS for no less than a decade. Till he sent out gear with floaters, refused to reimburse clients and his boastful pride got in the way of dealing proper business. Ya VIP what a joke

Nah heisenberg is no reverse scammer, WC said so:rolleyes:

I said you have no proof. Why are you purposefully misrepresenting my words?

I have no issues with what you have been doing Flounder.

My issue is with guys who are using Heisenberg in an attempt to invalidate all the shady shit MW has done. You haven't done this, but others have. The issue lies with others, not yourself, you are just fact-finding, the same way anyone would with a scamming UGL or whatever else.

Nothing wrong with that imo, and I know you have been on this issue long before MW and his followers decided to use it to their benefit.