voodoo Test E

As far as the horse piss he sent me a while back, ill just cut my losses. Would not trust ANYTHING his sorry ass put together...

This whole pip thing is overrated man I get pip in my left quad from the same bottle worse than I do anywhere else I pin from ED injections of his prop. So the PIP excuse is a joke and the guys Paulie talks about could be a couple of knuckleheads shooting it in their veins for all we know. This is the internet. No offense Paulie but on the Internet i could be the POTUS if I wanted to be. No bloods no proof man.

As far as labmax goes well that was a big waste of money and time for me. First off I'm color blind. My girls not but she couldn't tell me wtf color it was either! Second off Idc what that fuckin test shows there's too many variables that can skew the results. Same goes for people just going by how they feel, especially if they were "clean" before.

Every beginner after their first few injections gets at the very least the placebo effect. Thinking ur getting stronger at beginning of week 2 off test e? Horse shit. But how many times have u seen that shit? Blood work is the only thing that makes sense, and even that is somewhat controversial as I have seen people on Watson cyp come back with what would be considered underdosed levels. Don't tell me it's never happened either. My best friend is on it. Or u got the heisenbergs posting shit that shows nothing but pure oil but is basically proven to be a reverse scammer so there goes that shit out the window.

Honestly If my bloods come back with low numbers im not going to be shocked by any means. A buddy of mines little brother bought a bunch of norcos from a guy and they were pressed and looked exactly the same as a norco, yellow oval with a v and 3601 on the other side yet were nothing more than sugar pills! True story! Couldn't believe my eyes! Idiot bought 100 of em too! You play you pay man. Period! I mean at least this guy is offering to do something! I just don't understand why anyone would think the roid game is any different? What do you think the guy that sold those fake norcos would do if my buddy's bro showed back up over there to get his money back or get the real deal? He would end up in a shallow grave somewhere most likely. Someone who spent that much time and money to fake something is no small time hustler.

So what we should all do here, and in life in general, is brush your shoulders off, learn from it, and move the fuck on! Or take it to pm and see what u can get accomplished. Just like trukker did. Bashing over and over again does nothing more than make us have to read through the same bs we've already read 10 times before. We get it! You hate him! And if u can't afford to lose what u put in then u should have never made that purchase to begin with.

Sorry had to get that out and I'm sure a lot of u guys are gonna hate on me for whatever reason but the truth is this shit is no different than the dope game. The only thing that makes it different is some people are willing to fix the shit if we get fucked over. Meso is great because we can single out the Mfers that are scamming us and we can try to make things right if we get numbers we aren't happy with. You can't do that on the streets. I say let him fix it and if trukker is happy and feels like he's been made whole then why rain on his parade?

This whole pip thing is overrated man I get pip in my left quad from the same bottle worse than I do anywhere else I pin from ED injections of his prop. So the PIP excuse is a joke and the guys Paulie talks about could be a couple of knuckleheads shooting it in their veins for all we know. This is the internet. No offense Paulie but on the Internet i could be the POTUS if I wanted to be. No bloods no proof man.

Really fouts??? are you fuckin serious????? All of this voodoo shit thats failed labmax or underdosed and you come with shit? NO BLOODS NO PROOF?? How many failed labmax will it take for you to get off of MW's dick? If you will go to the testing thread instead of bumping your fucking gums you will see voodoo/mw 's shit is just that SHIT. Hes a lying piece of shit and for you to even assume anything different shows just how stupid you are. If you would take a minute and think about who we are talking about, do some research before running that dick sucker you might get it...

PIP IS PIP. At almost 50 i thnk i can tell if the gear is dirty/too much ba, bb etc...I was with these guys from the start....

So take that shit somewhere else young man!!!

As far as labmax goes well that was a big waste of money and time for me. First off I'm color blind. My girls not but she couldn't tell me wtf color it was either! Second off Idc what that fuckin test shows there's too many variables that can skew the results. Same goes for people just going by how they feel, especially if they were "clean" before.

They are not a waste of money, they serve a purpose. read dumbass..Fouts what do i even bother with you....You cant say shit like this and think its ok....although labmax really only tells us if there is compounds present, it still is a tool we use

Last edited:
They are not a waste of money, they serve a purpose. read dumbass..Fouts what do i even bother with you....You cant say shit like this and think its ok....although labmax really only tells us if there is compounds present, it still is a tool we use

Like I said u can be anybody you wanna be on the Internet. I don't feel the need to down other people I just call it like I see it. No dick riding pal I'll have bloods on his prop next week and they will be answered for one way or another. I hope it comes back 10X now.

Mine came back very nice and I feel it so good I am going to buy more ..

BUT you post your bloods
So everyone can see ...

I am happy I can still spot Test P before I brew it ..
It's not really hard too ..

Sugary like substance the takes a long time to melt into an already heated solution..

I am in my emails and PMs people just in case you have questions ..

I really don't have time to argue on here anymore ..
Too many stories ..

Thank you to the guys who have supported me

M

Mine came back very nice and I feel it so good I am going to buy more ..

WTF does that mean? You had blood work done? Post it and let us see what "very nice" looks like.

BUT you post your bloods
So everyone can see ...

For Truk's sake, I honestly hope you sent him Watsons with your label stuck on them. Down side, it will reassure your dreamers and you will resume business as usual. Sending out under dosed and unsafe gear. Keep rolling with the con.

Interesting turn of events. Thought I'd seen it all... and then MESO presents me with a new surprise yet again. Too bad y'all couldn't have done this before the shit hit the walls...
Im not sure what your saying? I was sure my gear was good. Even ran my mouth prematurely about It. I decided to post bloods good or bad cuz, thats what I do. So others can see and learn. What good would it have done any body but the source if I hadn't posted bloods? Thats not how I do things. Good or fucking bad ill post em

You guys still dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck does it matter if truk or fouts bloods come back even remotely decent????????????? MW/voodoo has proven to be a piece of shit. WHY do we even fathom the notion about this gear??? What does it mean if your bloods come back high??? Just means you accidentally got compound in your oils...

And after the lies and and all the bullshit, you guys are still pinning that shit!!!!

Heady Muscle im with you on the health issues...That's more important than all the properly dosed gear in the world....

Im not sure what your saying? I was sure my gear was good. Even ran my mouth prematurely about It. I decided to post bloods good or bad cuz, thats what I do. So others can see and learn. What good would it have done any body but the source if I hadn't posted bloods? Thats not how I do things. Good or fucking bad ill post em

No reflection on you, bro. Just glad you guys worked things out, that's all. It was starting to look really ugly with all the backbiting this way and that...

MANWHORE / Voodoo has sold members under dosed gear, bunk gear, gear that has failed HPLC testing, gear that has led to members being hospitalized, products that have failed labmax tests, products that have performed poorly on bloodtests, under filled vials, and bunk gear brewed with poor sterility.

MANWHORE has also demonstrated deranged and incredibly dangerous behavior. MANWHORE has made up lies about Meso members in order to discredit them and to silence them. MANWHORE has also accused customers of being reverse scammers without evidence, and has accused members of being reps for competing companies without evidence in an attempt to discredit them.

MANWHORE does not take any security measures, and by openly selling gear without obfuscating his identity, he presents an incredible risk to potential customers.

MANWHORE has indicated through his postings on Meso a severe lack of sterility in the brewing process, a lack of testing of finished products, a lack of testing of raw materials, as well as a poor understanding of brewing gear safely. MANWHORE / Voodoo gear is therefore a huge risk to consumers who are looking to avoid infection.

MANWHORE also discredits any form of testing performed on his gear, including HPLC, labmax, and blood tests. MANWHORE actively mocks and makes fun of members testing his gear.

Specific Instances of MANWHORE's deranged / dangerous behavior and potential dangers to consumers.

MANWHORE / Voodoo has had more issues with security, product, and customer service than most other labs have had in such a short period of time on Meso.

Members should avoid MANWHORE / Voodoo gear.

Every beginner after their first few injections gets at the very least the placebo effect. Thinking ur getting stronger at beginning of week 2 off test e? Horse shit. But how many times have u seen that shit? Blood work is the only thing that makes sense, and even that is somewhat controversial as I have seen people on Watson cyp come back with what would be considered underdosed levels. Don't tell me it's never happened either. My best friend is on it. Or u got the heisenbergs posting shit that shows nothing but pure oil but is basically proven to be a reverse scammer so there goes that shit out the window.

Honestly If my bloods come back with low numbers im not going to be shocked by any means. A buddy of mines little brother bought a bunch of norcos from a guy and they were pressed and looked exactly the same as a norco, yellow oval with a v and 3601 on the other side yet were nothing more than sugar pills! True story! Couldn't believe my eyes! Idiot bought 100 of em too! You play you pay man. Period! I mean at least this guy is offering to do something! I just don't understand why anyone would think the roid game is any different? What do you think the guy that sold those fake norcos would do if my buddy's bro showed back up over there to get his money back or get the real deal? He would end up in a shallow grave somewhere most likely. Someone who spent that much time and money to fake something is no small time hustler.

So what we should all do here, and in life in general, is brush your shoulders off, learn from it, and move the fuck on! Or take it to pm and see what u can get accomplished. Just like trukker did. Bashing over and over again does nothing more than make us have to read through the same bs we've already read 10 times before. We get it! You hate him! And if u can't afford to lose what u put in then u should have never made that purchase to begin with.

Sorry had to get that out and I'm sure a lot of u guys are gonna hate on me for whatever reason but the truth is this shit is no different than the dope game. The only thing that makes it different is some people are willing to fix the shit if we get fucked over. Meso is great because we can single out the Mfers that are scamming us and we can try to make things right if we get numbers we aren't happy with. You can't do that on the streets. I say let him fix it and if trukker is happy and feels like he's been made whole then why rain on his parade?

BS- sound like a shill