voodoo Test E

Harry, you email that to the email you got it from..

I am serious..
You have issues, then you have to email them..

You know that gear is underdosed?
What is the oral?
The NPP has been brought up in previous posts and the response was that if "we" didn't like it then don't order anymore...

I know the gear in under dosed by the bloods posted and the fact that I lost size and strength in the gym after switching to V gear...

The oral is Dbol and tbol...I ran the Dbol at 100mg a day to get good sides from it...haven't touched the tbol...

Oh and that pic is just a sample of V gear I have in hand...prop,trenA,var,tbol,Dbol,NPP,testE,adex........

From Voodoo...
@Harry that looks like the labels I got, which was from voodoo. Did you get that from voodoo or MW?

Read this shit below.. Manwhore IS VOODOO.. Tried to pull another one of his sleazy fucking tricks by making it appear like brutus was backing him too..

This is for Voodoo issues..

Brutus and I thought it be best I
use this account for posting about this..

Those of you who know Voodoo,
know who this is..
Brutus has NOTHING to do with the lab- mw asked if it would be shady to have a src handle and I thought it would be the prudent thing to do.

Brutus will always be unaffiliated- more people to attack that way, eh?
Sorry about that Brutus..
I didn't mean for it to look like you backed any source..

My AVI backs Voodoo though

M
Correct..
I asked Brutus so he knows who it is..

M
No, I never said he backed us..

Wasn't this supposed to be posted from.. ahh I'm hungry

M

I have no idea why anyone would think Voodoo is different than MW. It's obvious why he's trying to make it appear that way now though, not that it matters..

Last edited:
This whole thing is a cluster fuck and MW is a cluster fuck within himself. I cannot believe so many people are so blinded by his lies, deceptions and deflections. Simply the workings of a con man, a fraud and one that is incapable of accepting the truth because he has always dealt in lies.
Sadly, MW will not just go away. He is a psychopath/sociopath that has and will continue to use his tactics to overwhelm any opposition. He has used these tactics over the years to wear down his opposition and IMO, he has reached the end game, It's over. You can't talk your way out or wear down people with your BS. He's finally crossed the line which he cannot come come back.
Those of you that believe he is a good guy, then you also believe you're going to win the lotto. Good luck with that.
Below is an interesting read. See if you recognize the similarities.
http://g4.psychcentral.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/differences-psychopath-sociopath.jpg http://g4.psychcentral.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/differences-psychopath-sociopath.jpg
Society has conspired with Hollywood to put two seemingly-sexy psychology terms into our collective consciousness — psychopath and sociopath. Psychopath and sociopath are pop psychology terms for what psychiatry calls an antisocial personality disorder. Today, these two terms are not really well-defined in the psychology research literature.
Nonetheless, there are some general differences between these two types of personality types, which we’ll talk about in this article.
Both types of personality have a pervasive pattern of disregard for the safety and rights of others. Deceit and manipulation are central features to both types of personality. And contrary to popular belief, a psychopath or sociopath is not necessarily violent.
The common features of a psychopath and sociopath lie in their shared diagnosis — antisocial personality disorder. The DSM-5 defines antisocial personality as someone have 3 or more of the following traits:
1. Regularly breaks or flaunts the law
2. Constantly lies and deceives others
3. Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
4. Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness
5. Has little regard for the safety of others
6. Irresponsible, can’t meet financial obligations
7. Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt
Symptoms start before age 15, so by the time a person is an adult, they are well on their way to becoming a psychopath or sociopath.
Traits of a Psychopath
Psychology researchers generally believe that psychopaths tends to be born — that it’s a genetic predisposition — while sociopaths tend to be made by their environment. Psychopathy might be related to physiological brain differences. Research has shown psychopaths have underdeveloped components of the brain commonly thought to be responsible for emotion regulation and impulse control.
Psychopaths, in general, have a hard time forming real emotional attachments with others. Instead, they form artificial, shallow relationships designed to be manipulated in a way that most benefits the psychopath. People are seen as pawns to be used to forward the psychopath’s goals. Psychopaths rarely feel guilt regarding any of their behaviors, no matter how much they hurt others.
But psychopaths can often be seen by others as being charming and trustworthy, holding steady, normal jobs. Some even have families and seemingly-loving relationships with a partner. While they tend to be well-educated, they may also have learned a great deal on their own.
When a psychopath engages in criminal behavior, they tend to do so in a way that minimizes risk to themselves. They will carefully plan criminal activity to ensure they don’t get caught, having contingency plans in place for every possibility.

Thanks for posting Trukker. Sorry about the DooDo gear. MW is fucking Voodoo. He even admitted it a few pgs back. He said that he remembers what batch trukker got and said the raws were the same one Flenser got. Then a few pgs later he said did you get it from me or DooDo? He's an idiot and needs to be put down. I fucking hate that he's using his vet status to rip members off with his DooDo

This whole thing is a cluster fuck and MW is a cluster fuck within himself. I cannot believe so many people are so blinded by his lies, deceptions and deflections. Simply the workings of a con man, a fraud and one that is incapable of accepting the truth because he has always dealt in lies.
Sadly, MW will not just go away. He is a psychopath/sociopath that has and will continue to use his tactics to overwhelm any opposition. He has used these tactics over the years to wear down his opposition and IMO, he has reached the end game, It's over. You can't talk your way out or wear down people with your BS. He's finally crossed the line which he cannot come come back.
Those of you that believe he is a good guy, then you also believe you're going to win the lotto. Good luck with that.
Below is an interesting read. See if you recognize the similarities.
http://g4.psychcentral.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/differences-psychopath-sociopath.jpg http://g4.psychcentral.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/differences-psychopath-sociopath.jpg
Society has conspired with Hollywood to put two seemingly-sexy psychology terms into our collective consciousness — psychopath and sociopath. Psychopath and sociopath are pop psychology terms for what psychiatry calls an antisocial personality disorder. Today, these two terms are not really well-defined in the psychology research literature.
Nonetheless, there are some general differences between these two types of personality types, which we’ll talk about in this article.
Both types of personality have a pervasive pattern of disregard for the safety and rights of others. Deceit and manipulation are central features to both types of personality. And contrary to popular belief, a psychopath or sociopath is not necessarily violent.
The common features of a psychopath and sociopath lie in their shared diagnosis — antisocial personality disorder. The DSM-5 defines antisocial personality as someone have 3 or more of the following traits:
1. Regularly breaks or flaunts the law
2. Constantly lies and deceives others
3. Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
4. Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness
5. Has little regard for the safety of others
6. Irresponsible, can’t meet financial obligations
7. Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt
Symptoms start before age 15, so by the time a person is an adult, they are well on their way to becoming a psychopath or sociopath.
Traits of a Psychopath
Psychology researchers generally believe that psychopaths tends to be born — that it’s a genetic predisposition — while sociopaths tend to be made by their environment. Psychopathy might be related to physiological brain differences. Research has shown psychopaths have underdeveloped components of the brain commonly thought to be responsible for emotion regulation and impulse control.
Psychopaths, in general, have a hard time forming real emotional attachments with others. Instead, they form artificial, shallow relationships designed to be manipulated in a way that most benefits the psychopath. People are seen as pawns to be used to forward the psychopath’s goals. Psychopaths rarely feel guilt regarding any of their behaviors, no matter how much they hurt others.
But psychopaths can often be seen by others as being charming and trustworthy, holding steady, normal jobs. Some even have families and seemingly-loving relationships with a partner. While they tend to be well-educated, they may also have learned a great deal on their own.
When a psychopath engages in criminal behavior, they tend to do so in a way that minimizes risk to themselves. They will carefully plan criminal activity to ensure they don’t get caught, having contingency plans in place for every possibility.

Excellent post!!

Now I think I should go see a psychologist to find out if I might be a psychopath?? o_O

heres some of the voodoo bullshit not worth any more than a bucket of piss
4lq1sh.jpg
[/IMG]
4lq1sh.jpg

heres some of the voodoo bullshit not worth any more than a bucket of piss
4lq1sh.jpg
[/IMG]
4lq1sh.jpg
That batch could be ok....only one way to find out. Labmax it and start pinning... It's hard for me to chunk gear. Unless I know without a shadow of doubt that something's wrong with it.

image.jpg
Half of my order. All the prop looks the same but the test e has about 4 different labels maybe 5 I'd have to look again. I'll be getting bloods on the prop next week

Did you do bloodwork?

No, did not do bloodwork..2 guys on it(both had been clean prior)...i cant remember exactly how long they where on the crap but horrible pip. red swollen area every time...popped all vials same..ive got labmax kits for every vial, why waste my kits....the guys where gonna wait until after i maxed um but they shorted me my uv light...Ive still got samples and or the vials but whats the use....

That batch could be ok....only one way to find out. Labmax it and start pinning... It's hard for me to chunk gear. Unless I know without a shadow of doubt that something's wrong with it.

The pinning has been done a bit prematurely but it is what it is....its junk....

No, did not do bloodwork..2 guys on it(both had been clean prior)...i cant remember exactly how long they where on the crap but horrible pip. red swollen area every time...popped all vials same..ive got labmax kits for every vial, why waste my kits....the guys where gonna wait until after i maxed um but they shorted me my uv light...Ive still got samples and or the vials but whats the use....

The pinning has been done a bit prematurely but it is what it is....its junk....
That def sucks man... Junk it is then.

@Fouts im under the impression what you have and what I have are the same batch and same raws. If you ordered within last 8 weeks or so. Only MW could confirm that tho