voodoo Test E

I agree that dude is questionable.. The problem is people (not you flounder) point to Heisenberg test and say "look!! reverse scammer!!" as if that makes MW more credible.. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of all this? It distracts from ALL the other reported incidents, labmax, and bad blood tests.. It's fucked up IF that test was false but what about all the other tests!! It's something MW liked to point to for weeks while not acknowledging anything else, pure deflection.
Yes I agree, it really doesn't matter much in this situation. There certainly has been more than enough other issues going on for one person, Heisenberg, to distract from I believe. But I have seen MW use that (reverse scammer) excessively. But for some reason, Heisenberg and his existence here just rubs me the wrong way. But good points JB.

I said you have no proof. Why are you purposefully misrepresenting my words?

I have no issues with what you have been doing Flounder.

My issue is with guys who are using Heisenberg in an attempt to invalidate all the shady shit MW has done. You haven't done this, but others have. The issue lies with others, not yourself, you are just fact-finding, the same way anyone would with a scamming UGL or whatever else.

Nothing wrong with that imo, and I know you have been on this issue long before MW and his followers decided to use it to their benefit.
Haha yeah I have been chasing Heisenberg since well before Voodoo and MW opened up shop. I understand your points, as they were basically explained to me by JB. Thanks for understanding what my intensions are here.

This bothers me! A UGL makes me waste 6 weeks of gains and just throws me gear! I had this happen. What do these fucks think?

Here we go I'm a fuckin shill cuz I said some real shit! I knew that shit was coming!

What a joke man I'm gonna post my bloods next week cuz I promised some people I would and then im done here.

There are some good dudes on this board but that shill shit pisses me the fuck off. I'm not defending him! As a matter of fact I may be cussing him next week! I know none of u Mfers personally and never will. Why the fuck would I kiss someone's ass for underdosed gear!?

My whole point was what's with the lynch mob when Ive only seen 2 examples of these horror stories about MW. (straight oil with no hormone and an infection)
Please by all means point me towards the others I'd actually love to read it! But underdosed is the common denominator anymore. I expect to have to run my UGL shit higher than I should.
It's fucking sad and I wish it was different but it's a fuckin fact anymore!

U think I'm a shill then go read my posts on any other sources thread. See if I asked for replacements. I refused them! I haven't repped anyone's gear and I fuckin won't EVER!

Most of the time I use my guy I know In my town. He just does not have the shit that I want. He carries a very limited supply of shit and it's long Esther test and that's it. So I came here because I liked the no bs mentality. But lately it seems like there's way too many agendas and I can't tell who's being straight up and who's got their own agenda.

I'm here to help if I can not turn anybody towards a shit source man that's not me. If u took offense to what I said then maybe u should look in the fuckin mirror.

If this prop comes back shitty then you will all know and there won't be anything other than my results and a mad Mfer or a happy Mfer. I say 80% likely I'm gonna be pissed actually. I'm already mad that I most likely have some severely underdosed test e. Especially when I can get that shit already. I just wasn't able to get in touch with my guy at the time so I said fuck it. I was in the middle of a move and wasn't thinkin like I should have been. So fuck that shill shit! Gonna go have a good Saturday with my kid now.

WC please point me to these 55 people so I can see for myself. I would honestly like to read it.

I have respect for a lot of guys here I read and I like what a lot of u have to say but now I'm a shill cuz I questioned some shit? Thats not the Meso I knew a few months ago.

@Fouts im interested in what your test E puts you at. Would you consider timing that with your prop injections when your blood is drawn?

Absolutely! I'm actually only doing 75mg Ed of the prop strictly for blood work. I was cruising already on my guys test. I stopped that to get accurate results on the prop. might as well do 500 mg a week of test e from voodoo supply since what I'm seeing should put me back at my cruise levels anyways.

Absolutely! I'm actually only doing 75mg Ed of the prop strictly for blood work. I was cruising already on my guys test. I stopped that to get accurate results on the prop. might as well do 500 mg a week of test e from voodoo supply since what I'm seeing should put me back at my cruise levels anyways.
Yes! 500mg In this batch is most likely exactly 250mg

This craps needs to die already. U wanna use MW for a source great! But quit standing up for the shit head because he's sending you free shitty gear. Is that not the definition of a shill ?

My whole point was what's with the lynch mob when Ive only seen 2 examples of these horror stories about MW. (straight oil with no hormone and an infection)

I hope you take the time to read the links weighted chinup just posted.. The fact that you've only seen "2 examples of these horror stories about MW" means you haven't really bothered to look around before weighing in..

U discredit bloods and lab Max all in the same post. I'm not calling u a shill nor do I want to argue but the opinions and the he said she said bs adds absolutely nothing here. If MW is lucky there's complete noobs taking your word for it and sending this idiot money.

I hope you take the time to read the links weighted chinup just posted.. The fact that you've only seen "2 examples of these horror stories about MW" means you haven't really bothered to look around before weighing in..

I did bro he sounds like a nut no doubt but there is no proof he's giving people infections. That was my main concern. His gear is underdosed that's all I know so far. I will get my bloods and find out for myself. We could talk all night long but the proofs in the pudding for me. I have to know because I don't trust others. This is after all the Internet. For all I know Ive sent funds to serial killers. Doesn't matter. Gotta know for myself and see my results and post for others to see. I've seen low bloods but not enough to feel like I know for sure. Just how I am. If they come back bad I won't be shocked but I have to try. That's all it is man I got a lot invested and I've gotta know for myself.

You guys still dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck does it matter if truk or fouts bloods come back even remotely decent????????????? MW/voodoo has proven to be a piece of shit. WHY do we even fathom the notion about this gear??? What does it mean if your bloods come back high??? Just means you accidentally got compound in your oils...

And after the lies and and all the bullshit, you guys are still pinning that shit!!!!

Heady Muscle im with you on the health issues...That's more important than all the properly dosed gear in the world....

Simple...
because alot of people don't have many, or any, good sources. If you had no other options, wouldn't you buy underdosed shit and just double it up and hope for the best?

Or would you just never run gear til you've seen FDA test results, bloods, MS, HPLC, and every test under the sun to make you feel "perfect" about it. I'm not trying to be rude, but I do understand why people try shit and work with what they can get. Maybe if people were more open about which sources are perfectly proven to be perfect, then everyone would know exactly what to do. Sorry if this seemed rude, no disrepsect intended.

Edited for spelling, but probably still fucked up

Simple...
because alot of people don't have many, or any, good sources. If you had no other options, wouldn't you buy underdosed shit and just double it up and hope for the best?

Or would you just never run gear til you've seen FDA test results, bloods, MS, HPLC, and every test under the sun to make you feel "perfect" about it. I'm not trying to be rude, but I do understand why people try shit and work with what they can get. Maybe if people were more open about which sources are perfectly proven to be perfect, then everyone would know exactly what to do. Sorry if this seemed rude, no disrepsect intended.

Myself I would not run any at all versus running the voodoo shit. As mentioned, its really not even about how MW scammed me, its not even about MW scamming me AGAIN w those vials of horse piss. However, it IS about making sure nobody else orders from this clown fuck again...Hes a proven liar, and idiot and just a overall piece of shit.

Even if what truk and fouts has contains compounds(they have already said its underdosed), does it matter is the grand scheme of things? NO IT DOES NOT. If we get new members here today that read this thread, what are they to think?? Thanks to weighted chin up, there are solid reports on MW, and hopefully thats enough to deter these new bros.

Anybody who endorses VD/MW, in my opinion is of the same motherfucking caliber, and that is a lying piece of yellow lunger!!!!!

AGAIN, a motherfucker will always motherfuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself I would not run any at all versus running the voodoo shit. As mentioned, its really not even about how MW scammed me, its not even about MW scamming me AGAIN w those vials of horse piss. However, it IS about making sure nobody else orders from this clown fuck again...Hes a proven liar, and idiot and just a overall piece of shit.

Even if what truk and fouts has contains compounds(they have already said its underdosed), does it matter is the grand scheme of things? NO IT DOES NOT. If we get new members here today that read this thread, what are they to think?? Thanks to weighted chin up, there are solid reports on MW, and hopefully thats enough to deter these new bros.

Anybody who endorses VD/MW, in my opinion is of the same motherfucking caliber, and that is a lying piece of yellow lunger!!!!!

AGAIN, a motherfucker will always motherfuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man ur 50 and told me to quit running my dick sucker.
That alone is enough to make me think u got some issues. But I tell u what if my labs come back at natural test levels I'll personally give u an open apology on this board.
I've been doing my homework and I think I have this down to a science to get peak levels off this prop. So if my results come back as horse piss u got my word.
Until then try to refrain from using your age against me I'm 33 I served my country and I take damn good care of my family. As far as I know ur a chomo with the avatar to boot. See how that works? Age means nothing to me. But thanks for the "young man" comment.
Anyways I don't hold grudges and u may be right so ill find out then I'll move on. But I'm not chunking my gear. Not until I know what's exactly in it at least.

Simple...
because alot of people don't have many, or any, good sources. If you had no other options, wouldn't you buy underdosed shit and just double it up and hope for the best

Edited for spelling, but probably still fucked up
I think partially your correct. I have a decent selection of sources. This was my first dealing with Voodoo. I have access to some things that will never see the light of day to 99percent of you folks. So go ahead tell me what I dont have. But you'd be mistaken.

This craps needs to die already. U wanna use MW for a source great! But quit standing up for the shit head because he's sending you free shitty gear. Is that not the definition of a shill ?

Your very thick aren't you? Ive been shorted on my order. I asked to be made whole. I have been. What the fuck is your deal new guy? I told you. Quote my post when you talk to me. That way I can personally chop you down. Gonna call me a schill? Then understand the meaning. Im a customer that was dealt subpar product. I asked for replacements. That is not a schill. Now go sit at the little table. The grown ups are fed up with you