Beware of MANWHORE / Voodoo - Underdosed bunk dangerous infection unsafe liar security risk deranged

Is there a link with pics of the infection/abscess can't find it?
I don't know all the Facts...But you do know that people just blame gear for abscess right away without just cause... ALOT don't take proper care when injecting.. A lot of people are more dirty then filtered gear at the injection site.. A lot of people inject gear in dirty houses, barns, shends, garages and wherever else they don't want anyone to know what they are up to.. Personally I know of two people that got abscesses.. both blamed the gear, however they would work all day come home take and shot not take proper precautions like use alcohol swab..Yet they blamed the gear ....

Thank you everybody for the kind words. I am glad to be a part of a community where people think critically and speak out against garbage people fearlessly.

Here are some additional grievances that didn't find their way into the OP.

There are many more instances of deranged and harmful behavior that I have probably forgotten or not yet come across. I will continue to keep the thread updated as I remember or come across more examples of his deranged behavior.

Couple things people need to know on here.

He has pictures with his face clear as the sun posted on this site. Quite a few of them to be exact. He's been locked up on numerous occasions so LE is well aware of this clown.

Go back and read his threads on this site. He's fucking whacked out in the head period! Dig back further and they get stranger. He's toned it down in the last year or so and he's still an odd duck! I sensed something not quite right about him from day one and have stayed away from replying and buddying up with him for this reason.

Take steps whoever bought from him cause his day is coming.

What does my post count have to do with anything? I merely answered a question. I appreciate the folks who look out for others on this board.

You have to start somewhere right? Just not in this thread:)

I never liked the back door way he went about it but whatever. Another dishonest drug dealer.

Shooting up in barns? Lol what's that dude talking about ?

Good job WC. Much respect.

Wow!! Away for a bit and BAM! Great, great post. Where and how was all this info gathered?? I mean that is a LONGggggg list. I also thought members were raving about his Tren (might be mistaken?).
Like I said great post and WOW!

Wow!! Away for a bit and BAM! Great, great post. Where and how was all this info gathered?? I mean that is a LONGggggg list. I also thought members were raving about his Tren (might be mistaken?).
Like I said great post and WOW!
Hahaha, welcome back!!

Your mind might have tricked you... 99% of the posts regarding voodoo "Fire tren" were made by Manwhore himself.. Subliminal messaging... :eek:

I will say one thing about the tren... I gave a vial to a buddy of mine that runs tren only cycles, he has been on tren pretty much for the past 5 years solid.

He says it is a very good product, a lot better then most he has tried. Take that info for what you will bc I personally have not tried it yet.

I will say one thing about the tren... I gave a vial to a buddy of mine that runs tren only cycles, he has been on tren pretty much for the past 5 years solid.

He says it is a very good product, a lot better then most he has tried. Take that info for what you will bc I personally have not tried it yet.

no offense to your buddy, but i would take things said from someone who runs "run only cycles" (im assuming no test base) with a grain of salt. not the smartest idea.

@weighted chinup's approach should be the model for how sources are discussed. Imagine if every source in this subforum was critiqued with an itemized list with each item hyperlinked to the supporting evidence. Isn't it so much more useful than simply calling a source a scammer? You don't have to trust the poster - you can simply follow the links, review the evidence and make the decision for yourself.

Dont say that....dont you dare:rolleyes:

@weighted chinup's approach should be the model for how sources are discussed. Imagine if every source in this subforum was critiqued with an itemized list with each item hyperlinked to the supporting evidence. Isn't it so much more useful than simply calling a source a scammer? You don't have to trust the poster - you can simply follow the links, review the evidence and make the decision for yourself.
Great idea right there but some people are just too ignorant to even click through all that and prefer to stick to their guns.