Beware of MANWHORE / Voodoo - Underdosed bunk dangerous infection unsafe liar security risk deranged

you do not belong here , this board works well because members of meso treat each other with respect , obviously something you do not understand.
probably because your an immature punk,,

Another MFL poll smoker let's hear it ? Every lab you run is great ? WooHoo nice job there wacko.

And It's not YOUR it's You're Fuck head. Learn English.

I'm one of the guys who doesn't want to figure out bitcoin. It is starting to get to where I may need to soon.

@weighted chinup I just got back from a short trip and haven't been on the board for any type of extended time. Now that I'm settled back in I have had time to read this thread. I would like to say thank you for your time and work on this post.

It's very disappointing that a long time member like like @MANWHORE deranged or not has succumbed to all if this.

All should take note, work hard and continue to expose this type of behavior properly as @Millard Baker has mentioned.

Thanks again @weighted chinup!!!

mands

Some of them will probably be back. Life and shit happens, it's not like we're sponsored bodybuilders that do this for a living. I took a leave of absence from my first board for 2 yrs and here I am again. Most people have a life and don't sit on theses boards for over a decade. The ones that have stuck around are very very essential to the knowledge we have. ( not in every case as you can see here)

A lot of guys see the bullshit that's happened here the last 2yrs ..

The shills and trolls are still here ..
But that's what happens when having no order on a board ..

When the cats away the mice will play .. until the cat comes back

It's no wonder why so many guys left here within the last 2yrs
The uncensored forum at MESO isn't for everyone. The guys who left were generally the "vets" who were unwilling or incapable of defending or supporting their statements or recommendations. They liked to do things like recommend sources and give advice and rely on their "status" or their "years as a member" to place them beyond scrutiny and give them authority. If the forum did not protect them from criticism or questioning, they did not feel that they were receiving the proper "respect" they deserved. The merit of one's argument reigns supreme at MESO. "Status" no so much.

Not as if the last nail wasnt pounded into the coffin pages back on this thread, I will add I was taken back by solicitation type PMs from you @MANWHORE . We dont know each other, and for you to solicitate members through PM for ugl gear i thou was a no no. it was an automatic turn off and red flag at the least. I enjoyed ur sex humor and banter on here but would have never broke down like a bag whore and bought shit from yah. .suprised anyone was foolish enough to have. :(

yup i have the whole convo still saved. damn id like to post it . it really looks bad on u random solicitation - the whole whoops your not on my list are you but i called anyways type deal .

this is all about how I solicited an email and conducted business in the beginningat first it was about me scamming people so I'm not really sure which is it

this is all about how I solicited an email and conducted business in the beginningat first it was about me scamming people so I'm not really sure which is it

You leveraging our board to randomly solicit people in order to scam seems interconnected so I think its all a part of the same conversation.

Well Manwhore, it's a lot of things.. You can start with the over 40 links weighted chinup took the time to to post, your baseless accusations to discredit people questioning you, the fact that you won't address any of the problems with your shit gear, the list goes on and on..

I know you're completely dumbfounded at how your prized "11 year rep" is now trash but it was all your own doing. Just follow the links..

I have no dog in this fight , but Manwhore if you continue to brew , stop using Wesson cooking oil for a carrier (you said you use Wesson).:eek:

Breakdown and buy legit MCT oil or GSO (grapeseed oil)....its alot healthier for a persons cholesterol/trigycerides....