Beware of MANWHORE / Voodoo - Underdosed bunk dangerous infection unsafe liar security risk deranged

you know whats funny, mw started a thread something like manwhore vs paulietuck im sure some of you guys remember?? I just went back and read that thread...

WHERE ARE ALL THE MW COCK RIDERS NOW??????

Let me quote this bro again...."A MOTHERFUCKER WILL ALWAYS MOTHERFUCK!!

It always comes back around....

Usually I am not a person who is prejudiced about people based on behaviour but looks at quality but how on earth would anybody buy from a person who's attitude is like that? I mean sure if he sold bags or something, but actual injectibles? No comprende... I am sorry for commenting on you @MANWHORE but you come off as a total loon and yet here you are performing lab work...

Appreciate your hard work @weighted chinup, proves how member status is not everything. I hope the badass act some older members put can end now and actual contribution and objectivity can take it's place...

@weighted chinup's approach should be the model for how sources are discussed. Imagine if every source in this subforum was critiqued with an itemized list with each item hyperlinked to the supporting evidence. Isn't it so much more useful than simply calling a source a scammer? You don't have to trust the poster - you can simply follow the links, review the evidence and make the decision for yourself.
Amen to that

Is anyone surprised by this? If there was one ugl that didn't have qc issues maybe.

I hope the badass act some older members put can end now and actual contribution and objectivity can take it's place...

Wow Mayne, that is quite the statement to make. If you have previously clarified what it is that you are saying with that statememt, please guide us to your explanation. Otherwise, I will ask that you explain what it is that you are trying to say with that shot you just fired.

Please do not speak in generalities. You threw a big overhand right and now you have our attention - who and what are you talking about with the above statement?

I think he is saying that it is not wise to trust long time members because of the time on the board when shopping for your gear.

Judge a source not by their post count, but by the content of his character and raw source.

I guess the alternative is trust new members.

I have been here long enough to know that in 3 years very few of the current members will be here.

I am talking about people bashing on new faces every chance they get and retarded comments of the like "x is shit and overpriced, I can buy it cheaper and would never pay what you paid" without any useful advice, just rubbing a guy's nose your source is better than his, an attitude I have witnessed from the person this particular one thread is targeted at, but not him alone. It's one thing to state in a civil manner one's source is no g2g but a whole different story to wave your dick around making people think less of themselves or at least of their capabilities because you are in the game longer (I am obviously not speaking of the many threads asking for a source out of nowhere, but of people discussing options and out of nowhere bam me>you kinda post helping no1). I can understand now partially why he would be like that, obviously would have newer members ask him for sources privately which in turn is good for his business because he can steer said new member in his own direction, but again it's not only him acting allknowing and mighty around here for, at least in my observation, no other gain but selfconfidence or some other superiority complex feature.

Edited: what big_paul mentioned also but I think it should have been a given from not only my post but many others before it anyway...

I am talking about people bashing on new faces every chance they get and retarded comments of the like "x is shit and overpriced, I can buy it cheaper and would never pay what you paid" without any useful advice, just rubbing a guy's nose your source is better than his, an attitude I have witnessed from the person this particular one thread is targeted at, but not him alone. It's one thing to state in a civil manner one's source is no g2g but a whole different story to wave your dick around making people think less of themselves or at least of their capabilities because you are in the game longer (I am obviously not speaking of the many threads asking for a source out of nowhere, but of people discussing options and out of nowhere bam me>you kinda post helping no1). I can understand now partially why he would be like that, obviously would have newer members ask him for sources privately which in turn is good for his business because he can steer said new member in his own direction, but again it's not only him acting allknowing and mighty around here for, at least in my observation, no other gain but selfconfidence or some other superiority complex feature.

Edited: what big_paul mentioned also but I think it should have been a given from not only my post but many others before it anyway...
Isn't that pretty much the way life goes? Doesn't matter if it's Meso or work, school or any other place were there's social interaction. There's always going to be a pecking order. There's always going to be someone who thinks they're better then you. You just have to have big shoulders and thicker skin

We are getting better with respect to bashing new people. You ain't seen nothing friend.

Not my point, imagine you are a newbie, just registered and read a few posts, introduced oneself and what not. Now you look for a good tren ace source for example, you look around and read a few threads here on meso where for example user called acetrenner commented he gets a great price, fire tren, fast shipping etc, him being a registered member since 2009. Newbie will obviously be interested and go on and pm him, he will either get no response or get shat on via pm and likely ruin his reputation with all the people that bloody acetrenner speaks to on meso or acetrenner will appear like what our member of discussion appeared, a source promoting his product by commenting on other sources being always bad, overpriced or whatever. Neither outcome is positive or in the spirit of objectivity meso is known for. Please read from my explanation I only used the example of tren sourcing and mean only to disagree with comments of the like I explained, not a defender of source requesting or against privacy, just pointing out a behavior I have observed and find at least a lil troubling.

I know what saying. Brother there is no way around it, being new sucks.

For people who would consider this an offtopic, it is not. Look at @MANWHORE post history, he has openly posted prices he can buy or sell products at. For a new member his user status is all it takes to trust him, based on the principles of meso alone. But as it has been brought out by @weighted chinup not everybody who makes themselves look like they abide those principles is honest, in time, if everything discussed here proves true then the reputation of meso would have served as a shield for a two face act by a "proven" member of the community and then what is to be said about us (I like to consider myself as a part of the community also even if new) that makes us different than the circle jerk forums like evo? Hopefully all gets clear.

For people who would consider this an offtopic, it is not. Look at @MANWHORE post history, he has openly posted prices he can buy or sell products at. For a new member his user status is all it takes to trust him, based on the principles of meso alone. But as it has been brought out by @weighted chinup not everybody who makes themselves look like they abide those principles is honest, in time, if everything discussed here proves true then the reputation of meso would have served as a shield for a two face act by a "proven" member of the community and then what is to be said about us (I like to consider myself as a part of the community also even if new) that makes us different than the circle jerk forums like evo? Hopefully all gets clear.

sorry your experience here hasn't been the greatest so far. It'll get better. If you need help or suggestions on anything.....I'm here

Respectfully

sorry your experience here hasn't been the greatest so far. It'll get better. If you need help or suggestions on anything.....I'm here

Respectfully
I'm not sorry... you sound like my ex girlfriend. "Not fair, not fair". Nigga please- this isnt a fucking source board. When a "vet" tells you his price or product is better they are letting you know where your expectations should be. I am getting sick and fucking g tired at a couple of you new guys crying because we aren't handing out source flyers at the fucking door. It's like anything else in life- nothing is given. It is earned. This is illegal shit and you being so fucking jumpy makes me think cop... thats what its all about- are you a fucking cop or just a whiny douchebag? Or both?

You want sources go to a fucking source board. Jesus fucking christ.
Not my point, imagine you are a newbie, just registered and read a few posts, introduced oneself and what not. Now you look for a good tren ace source for example, you look around and read a few threads here on meso where for example user called acetrenner commented he gets a great price, fire tren, fast shipping etc, him being a registered member since 2009. Newbie will obviously be interested and go on and pm him, he will either get no response or get shat on via pm and likely ruin his reputation with all the people that bloody acetrenner speaks to on meso or acetrenner will appear like what our member of discussion appeared, a source promoting his product by commenting on other sources being always bad, overpriced or whatever. Neither outcome is positive or in the spirit of objectivity meso is known for. Please read from my explanation I only used the example of tren sourcing and mean only to disagree with comments of the like I explained, not a defender of source requesting or against privacy, just pointing out a behavior I have observed and find at least a lil troubling.

Oh I am not speaking for myself at all, I have had a pleasureful ride so far and not much I could complain about, but I appreciate your response :) Just making a point of how dishonest people can abuse the reputation of meso for own gain and hoping for a turn of events in that an example of such behavior is exposed for people to see so that it can be no case for precedent in the future...

@brutus79 Now you got me, since it's good night my cover now you show me your hands you criminal. Or not... Please don't be so fast and judgmental I explained what points are intended by my posts of all people you would be the last I ever would ask for a source please don't be so full of yourself buddy. And if this were not a source board why the fuck did you oh knowledgable brutus not expose that other person's agenda for other people to see? Off with your double standards already please...

EDIT: I am not asking for a source for anything but meds for your paranoia and hatred...

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

I will speak as a new member and say that I was not attacked at all when I made my appearance here and I believe this is why...
Much like real life, even though I'm 50 years old, a 25 year gym rat, veteran gear head, I was an underclassmen in this social group. I didn't appear waving my dick around, asking for sources from post one. I respected my place in a new social environment. In some environments I'm the respected veteran and I act accordingly. In others I'm not. Knowing your place comes with age maybe. Call it wisdom. With that being said, just because I'm new here doesn't mean that I assume a Meso veteran always knows more than me. I have more experience than some of the WKM'S and less than some of the juniors. I read, I wait, I read, I post. But I am always respectful, until it's time to not be. Some of the juniors are met with aggression because instead of joining and, with respect, taking the time to see how things are done in their new social group, they come in screaming "HEY EVERYONE I NEED A SOURCE!!!!!!!!" And then when they get their hand slapped they start throwing punches. And for those that trust someone because they have "time in" without hitting the pause button (and I don't know...maybe waiting one fucking minute) before they hit the buy button...sorry, they get what they deserve. Lesson learned. Rub some dirt in it and take a lap. Maybe you'll take a little time before you pull the trigger next time. A scuffed knee is the best road to wisdom.

I will speak as a new member and say that I was not attacked at all when I made my appearance here and I believe this is why...
Much like real life, even though I'm 50 years old, a 25 year gym rat, veteran gear head, I was an underclassmen in this social group. I didn't appear waving my dick around, asking for sources from post one. I respected my place in a new social environment. In some environments I'm the respected veteran and I act accordingly. In others I'm not. Knowing your place comes with age maybe. Call it wisdom. With that being said, just because I'm new here doesn't mean that I assume a Meso veteran always knows more than me. I have more experience than some of the WKM'S and less than some of the juniors. I read, I wait, I read, I post. But I am always respectful, until it's time to not be. Some of the juniors are met with aggression because instead of joining and, with respect, taking the time to see how things are done in their new social group, they come in screaming "HEY EVERYONE I NEED A SOURCE!!!!!!!!" And then when they get their hand slapped they start throwing punches. And for those that trust someone because they have "time in" without hitting the pause button (and I don't know...maybe waiting one fucking minute) before they hit the buy button...sorry, they get what they deserve. Lesson learned. Rub some dirt in it and take a lap. Maybe you'll pull the trigger next time. A scuffed knee is the best road to wisdom.
Fuck yes. We said brother