Beware of MANWHORE / Voodoo - Underdosed bunk dangerous infection unsafe liar security risk deranged

Well Manwhore, it's a lot of things.. You can start with the over 40 links weighted chinup took the time to to post, your baseless accusations to discredit people questioning you, the fact that you won't address any of the problems with your shit gear, the list goes on and on..

I know you're completely dumbfounded at how your prized "11 year rep" is now trash but it was all your own doing. Just follow the links..
Here's an opportunity to repair the damage here and now so why not get to it and resolve the issues people are reporting, MW

I've been reading and keeping up with all the MW situation. I hope you guys don't mind me putting in my 2 cents. I had a chance to order from voodoo aka MW a few months back. The prices were good I can't complain I got offered a good discount because the size of my order. But, u ended up ordering from Ultimate P... Just because I had talked to him before and is more straight forward. Also a year back he helped me out with some armidex for gyno. Had it the next day before I even sent the money.

Anyways that's besides the point. As you can see I cant comment on his gear never ran it or got to order it just a few back and forth emails with questions. One thing I know I don't agree on is using the "VET" to ignore what's going on. I've been a member for a few years now and manwhore has always had that crazy sex humor maybe it's the tren. I didn't know he brewed gear till about maybe 8 months ago. I'm sure there is a few more vet that do... Just be straight forward and answer the post and problems not a random "I love pussy and tren because I'm a 11 year old vet"

As for the OP this is a very well composed thread much respect. I wish I could do the same but I always post from my phone.

Something about "Americans" trash talking also....
Sorry guys, I only had time at work to read about half of this, but I got excited, and I remember theres something a while back about him talking shit about people being "americans" and being paranoid, or strange, or some kind of bullshit. I dont have time to look it up but Im sure someone here does.

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, it is a challenge to compile/condense the information from a 25+ page thread or worse yet several 25+ page threads! I think summary threads like @weighted chinup's is the best solution. (And summary rebuttal threads as well.)

I can see how the ability to edit could be beneficial. But I'm hesitant to see any posts edited in such circumstances because it unfairly alters the context for the ensuing discussion. Responses were based on the original post and not the edited post. Sometimes this has important ramifications. (This is the basis of the 15-minute edit restriction.)

For example, perhaps respondents would have replied differently to the edited post. It may be unfair (and possibly misleading) for subsequent readers of the thread to think those replies were in response the edited post.

I personally like the 15 min rule, even for my advantage/disadvantage. I always proof read my posts for spelling and grammar,etc, and like the ability to change it in an emergency so I don't look like someone who can't spell or put sentences together.
But I've also regretted some of the drunk/angry posts I've made that can never be altered, but that's the beauty of it!!

@weighted chinup I just got back from a short trip and haven't been on the board for any type of extended time. Now that I'm settled back in I have had time to read this thread. I would like to say thank you for your time and work on this post.

It's very disappointing that a long time member like like @MANWHORE deranged or not has succumbed to all if this.

All should take note, work hard and continue to expose this type of behavior properly as @Millard Baker has mentioned.

Thanks again @weighted chinup!!!

mands
Greed's a bitch? The hunger for money is a bitch...

I will say tho, to be fair, his customer service, TA, was better than anything else I'd come across. Take it for what it's worth. I'm sure there'll be a team of insulters just because I was being fair.

Man this shit is wild! I've only been a member for a few months now. I've learned a lot from my meso brothers. This has opened my eye about who I can trust. Not just as a source, but also as someone I can turn to for advice. Just a message to all of the newbies. Don't be so quick to jump on someones dick because their post count. The longer I'm on here the clearer it gets. I'm learning which brothers give good advice and which ones are fucking nuts lol. l never dealt with this dude. I did think he was a respected member just posted some weird shit from time to time. I'm just glad that there are members that look out for the greater good.

I for one like @MANWHORE humor.
I myself don't deal with the Steroid part of this forum since as for now I have no use for it but like reading post on this forum from time to time.

@MANWHORE judging from your humor I honestly thought you were my age as I also have some what of a dark humor. But I read somewhere your like 40 :eek:

it's good to see that regardless of status, we as a community do not give any leeway to any members based just on their status. @weighted chinup i know we've had some disagreements in the past, i do commend you on what you're doing here. status and how long you've been around here should not protect you against any criticism or attacks

@MANWHORE IMO he is showing his knowledge of this board. he is keeping his calm and diverting attacks and accusations with humor and/or clueless-ness. we've seen multiple sources that go on the offensive get shit on because that just gets everyone amped up, MW is smart in trying to lay low, not go on the offensive, and hope it will all blow over. there hasn't been an address on any of the issues.

nice work OP,

i can't believe any body would buy off someone who only uses a .45 filter... this is why home brewing feels safer to me

nice work OP,

i can't believe any body would buy off someone who only uses a .45 filter... this is why home brewing feels safer to me
Yea no kiddin ...
The other UGL s brew in $100,000.00 labs too ..

Hold one minute ..
Let me pay for a banner ...

Yaaaaaawn
Just woke up .. my bad ..

Time for some pussy ..
BRB don't go anywhere

M

@MANWHORE, what made you wanna F people over man...I don't get it for being a member of this community for so long like you have why wouldnt you want a great reputation? Just blows my mind..if I had a great customer basis I deft would want my namr behind something I am producing to be above expectation....what would you do if this happens to you? But now I just sound whinny...so I'll stop and let the board do what they do best.....