voodoo Test E

Sorry bro. Thank you for doing this to better inform your fellow brothers here.

This frustrates the hell out of me, NO MATTER what lab it is.

Warning: I am going to sound like an old fart now.
Back in the day, it was pretty easy getting real pharma and real Vet products. You would think with the baby boomer Low T world we are in, it would be the same. The Pharma companies have no problem letting oxycodones and other drugs slip into the black market, but why not juice? Strange.
Way more oxy users than AAS users. More money too.

The Pharma companies have no problem letting oxycodones and other drugs slip into the black market, but why not juice? Strange.
Pharma was just performing its patriotic service in the war on drugs by using oxycodone to fight off the Mexican cartels from selling heroin in the US market. Now that pharma has been forced to clamp down and put a stop to pharmaceutical diversion, the cartels are cleaning house.

That's not a common side effect of Deca, at all. Sounds like you got something other than Deca. Knowing MW, it's trenbolone since that seems to be the only legit AAS he has.
The nandralone Isnt from voodoo cbs. Goes to show how you feel isnt always a great indicator. Thats why labs are king

That's not a common side effect of Deca, at all. It's usually just the opposite. You could have gotten something other than Deca. Knowing MW, it's trenbolone since that seems to be the only legit AAS he has.
LOL talk about a surprise. Expecting calm and mild deca, and getting blasted with tren.

I didn't notice the Deca source. It's still unusual, though I suppose since the test wasn't completely bunk it still having an effect on sex drive.
Idk Im still trying to figure it all out. The labmax on deca passed well. Which offers some measure of confidence although im not a true believer in labmax authority. HF who I consider a true "vet" says deca raises his sexual aggressiveness. So I suppose, it is possible. I know its not whats considered usual

I have an insane amount of hormonal acne on arms and shoulders which I didn't get from my test only cycle. And yes progress has been great. I do suppose its the deca picking up the slack

I know this sucks, but like someone said above....double your test dosage and finish this cycle strong. This is exactly what I did.

You also made gains on this cycle, therefore it's not a complete lost.

Thanks for posting

@MANWHORE....another dissatisfied customer. Are you going to say my man is a scammer? Are you going to make some sexual comment? Are you going to blame labmax? Or HPLC-MS
No of course not..
This is what I was waiting for...

You guys think I ran away but I told
you I need to know what to fix..

The Test E is from the same source
Flensers was from but different batch..

No of course not..
This is what I was waiting for...

The Test E is from the same source
Flensers was from but different batch..
Ive said It before. I just want the problems fixed. Fix it and were good. That is what I ask from a source

I know they were running out when I ordered, so odds are it's a different batch. Unfortunately, they probably ordered it about the same time I ordered some test e raws from the same place.
I know you got from same guy..

OK well I don't know how these
guys are feeling this stuff and getting gains around my way..

Why does it feel so strong and test so low?

M

I have listed at least 55 grievances and examples of your poor behavior.

You didn't address any of them, you just showed up to insult some guys and make some nonsense posts.

You have no interest in fixing anything.

Ive said It before. I just want the problems fixed. Fix it and were good. That is what I ask from a source

I would imagine you are pursuing a refund?

I couldn't argue about everything until
I saw these bloods..
I trust you so now I have to work something out..

I don't use that raw guy, but my brother dose..

OK I got the fuckin Tren good and that is another private source
so I have to go with him..

I really didn't know it would be this hard..
Guys please don't come on here and bash me more right now..

I got it..

Refund...?

The gear pins easy and not completely bunk. I would like more gear to compensate for the extremely low dose.

Fine hate on me for asking for free gear.

I think its fair. I paid for and used the product therefore it is not fair for me to ask for a refund. It is fair to ask for a correctly dosed product. Even if it means running more gear or double what im pinning now.

Any problems with my suggestions?

Im not interested in all that arguing and bashing that took place in the other thread. I just want it fixed. This is how problems should be handled. MW LMK how we are going to fix this

Refund...?

The gear pins easy and not completely bunk. I would like more gear to compensate for the extremely low dose.

Fine hate on me for asking for free gear.

I think its fair. I paid for and used the product therefore it is not fair for me to ask for a refund. It is fair to ask for a correctly dosed product. Even if it means running more gear or double what im pinning now.

Any problems with my suggestions?

I'm not giving you shit for wanting compensation at all, I would assume you would have wanted a refund since he is clearly far too inept to fix his mess.

I would have serious reservations about injecting any more of his dirty gear, but it's your choice.

It pins easily because he uses Wesson's canola cooking oil. He buys it with the rest of his groceries. :)

Im not interested in all that arguing and bashing that took place in the other thread. I just want it fixed. This is how problems should be handled. MW LMK how we are going to fix this
Tren is GTG..
no problem giving you that..

The Prop I can feel
but I still need testing coming on that