voodoo Test E

Ive used wesson to cut my last shit gear. Its perfectly fine to use

You're not concerned about the poor filtration and lack of sterile practices in the brewing process?

What about the complete lack of security?

I have no clue why you are so patient with someone who has treated all of his customers like total shit, I really don't.

Tren is Good..
no problem giving you that..

The Prop I can feel
but I still need testing coming on that
You have a very trust worthy member here that told me he Is doing labs on your prop. Problem is I dont like nor want frequent pinning. What can we do about more test E?

You're not concerned about the poor filtration and lack of sterile practices in the brewing process?

What about the complete lack of security?

I have no clue why you are so patient with someone who has treated all of his customers like total shit, I really don't.
Cut the shit man. Im very patient. Its In my nature

Everyone should be filtering their gear again any way. I do .22 whatman

Cut the shit man. Im very patient. Its In my nature

Really? I remember when you got the bunk EC gear, you weren't very patient with MD.

Im done with MD. He offered to replace my underdosed donkey piss with more infectious disease infested gear but between his EC trash and Dionysus I just had to walk away. He is what he is. He sold imnotbigenough iron pills masked as dbol and he sold me 34percent pure test E. We all know Dionysus is puke in a bottle. Oh ya he carries AlphA too but if you think that's good check out our testing forum. All his products are shit. Move on folks this guy is a fuck wad. Your better off throwing your money in the fire place. At least you can watch it burn instead of your quad on fire from his EC.

And btw,

I'm not accusing you of anything. I simply want to know why you are dropping your standards for someone as shady as MW.

Remember when you got the bunk EC gear, you weren't very patient with MD.
That was a 3 month wait. How long does my patience last? Apparantly 3 months.

My experience with voodoo has been great minus the poor bloods. I had my gear in less than 3 days from payment. Quick and courteous email response. Ive been happy until now. This is a different scenario. Hes actually working with me. I want it fixed. Every damn ugl has problems like this

My experience with voodoo has been great minus the poor bloods. I had my gear in less than 3 days from payment. Quick and courteous email response. Ive been happy until now. This is a different scenario. Hes actually working with me. I want it fixed. Every damn ugl has problems like this

I'm not sure what to tell you. If a source sold me garbage gear I wouldn't be happy with my experience in the least, regardless of how quickly it came to my door.

Courteous? Maybe to you. The guy is an asshole to everybody else though. The only reason he isn't calling you a reverse scammer or trying to downplay your results is because he knows all eyes are on him now.

I've listed 55 grievances in my thread. You should review them when you have a chance.

This is what I was waiting for...

You guys think I ran away but I told
you I need to know what to fix..

OK well I don't know how these
guys are feeling this stuff and getting gains around my way..

Why does it feel so strong and test so low?

OK I will work this out...

I gotta eat.. sorry man, I have guys feeling it nice too.. I don't get it

You're still trying to defend your underdosed gear. You said this (biochemical evidence) is what you were "waiting for." Well, now you've got it and you still don't want to accept it.

When are you going to face the facts? Your gear quality is low.

Minus the poor bloods? That is the entire experience in my opinion. .. so basically it's cool he fucked you because he gave a reach around?

Trukker the bloods sucked and that sucks. Now I don't understand the flippant attitude about it. I have seen you fired up about these things before. Now its like oh well Shit happens. Your the consumer man you do what makes you happy. He has a list of things to fix so get in line it could be a long one.

That's not a common side effect of Deca, at all. It's usually just the opposite. You could have gotten something other than Deca. Knowing MW, it's trenbolone since that seems to be the only legit AAS he has.

I was going say the same thing (damn work interrupted).

Trukker,
Maybe your test is your deca and Vice versa.

Trukker the bloods sucked and that sucks. Now I don't understand the flippant attitude about it. I have seen you fired up about these things before. Now its like oh well Shit happens. Your the consumer man you do what makes you happy. He has a list of things to fix so get in line it could be a long one.
Its being fixed currently.