Wallets and their ridiculous fees

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by penche, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Eman

Eman Member

Personally, I would get used to it. There will progressively be more regulation with crypto as time goes on. Try opening an investment account without that info and see how far you get.

Personally, I have no problem providing that information... My crypto wallets are completely legitimate and I abide by the law. :)

2. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree, but I don't know if this robinhood is legit or not!

Eman likes this.
  3. Eman

Eman Member

I gotcha. I didn't get a chance to link much yet... So we'll wait and see if @DrinkFlintWater gets his identity stolen and go from there. :D

DrinkFlintWater and MythotiK like this.
  4. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol.....that would never happen!

....again

I did sign up for it tho- you have to add your account for a crypto trading opening tho. Doesnt start til February and my state isnt on the early release yet. I found several alts on there besides BTC so when this does go off, itll be nice. Also, it is getting positive reviews from everything ive read on 2 crypto forums im on. Im not clear if an instant buy will be an option...but if the plan to topple Coinbase is true, i assume it will be added.

MythotiK likes this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well @Eman it appears even when robinhood does kick off with cryptos, they have to stay on the app. Meaning even if you buy BTC, etc, they stay on your robinhood acct and cant be moved to a wallet etc.

Eman likes this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

Lol what the fuck... Glad you told me that before I started fucking with it. Investment only wallet I guess... With the term wallet being used loosely I guess.

DrinkFlintWater and MythotiK like this.