Wasting T in the needle

Xilence7

One stupid question, today I took my TRT shot which is already "low"- 0.25ml, and then I realized that 0.05ml is "wasted", didn't come in.
Is this dead volume space already considered and I've drawn 0.3ml for real, which shows 0.25ml on the syringe and got my dose + wasted 0.05ml of T?

Maybe it sounds stupid but cutting myself for 0.05 is not so good, should I up it for 0.05ml?

If you’re gonna be worried about stuff like this you’ve got to use insulin needles.

My wife uses 1/2cc 28g insulin needles and draws GSO test cyp just fine.

This is majoring in the minors though.

I will say this though. If you’ve started TRT the propper way and done labs and compared results with feels and gotten to a spot where you’re in a healthy replacement range and you feel good.. you did all that wasting .05ml of test…

If you think you’re that sensitive to notice then once you get that extra .05ml (that you think is important) that you’ve never had, what now?

Well, I'm okay with wasting T, but I'm not with taking 1/5 less of a dose if you know what I mean.
1/2 inch can't go IM, right? Too short for gluteus even if I'm very lean

I will say this though. If you’ve started TRT the propper way and done labs and compared results with feels and gotten to a spot where you’re in a healthy replacement range and you feel good.. you did all that wasting .05ml of test…

If you think you’re that sensitive to notice then once you get that extra .05ml (that you think is important) that you’ve never had, what now?
I got your point but I just started 2 weeks ago, did bloods before but didn't yet, will do in 4 more weeks. And btw it's 1/5 of a dose, not too big but for already small dose, could be something to consider about

Have you thought about the test that leaks out of the muscle into the subQ area? I feel like that would be the next area to maximize.

Have you thought about the test that leaks out of the muscle into the subQ area? I feel like that would be the next area to maximize.
Yes, at that point I will volunteer for scientific research where they will check how much fat area absorbs AT the same time next to the testosterone-injected IM, can sitting on that side affect it what do you think?

Well, I'm okay with wasting T, but I'm not with taking 1/5 less of a dose if you know what I mean.
I use 1/2 for delts, traps, quads, lats, tris, pecs, you will be just fine unless you are carrying a ton of BF.

My Dr prescribes 27ga x 1/2 insuline needles for TRT. They work fine. Just takes longer

I think for us males, that amount is minuscule l, for females it would matter more I guess. Virilization issues might ensue.

If less than 1cc injection there is zero reason to not use an insulin syringe. I even used them when I was chubby and never had a problem even into glutes

Slin pin is the way to go with that small of an injection. Easy touch makes a 27g 5/8" needle that I proves the draw time. It's long enough I have no trouble getting it in the ventro glute.

Or you could always draw up an air bubble with a regular syringe but if you're taking your shot once or twice a week it really doesn't matter. If you're doing daily injections than ya the waste adds up.

You’re still getting the dose you drew. When you first draw the test you see your dose PLUS the little bit in the plastic of the needle. What’s in the barrel is all being injected.

I put .2ml of air behind the column of T to ensure I get as much as possible. Any extra I force out after the shot and rub onto my wrist for transdermal absorption.

One stupid question, today I took my TRT shot which is already "low"- 0.25ml, and then I realized that 0.05ml is "wasted", didn't come in.
Is this dead volume space already considered and I've drawn 0.3ml for real, which shows 0.25ml on the syringe and got my dose + wasted 0.05ml of T?

Maybe it sounds stupid but cutting myself for 0.05 is not so good, should I up it for 0.05ml?
They make dead volume syringes, if your that worried

That's right, use insulin syringes with fixed needle. Best thing on a cruise with medium/long Testosterone ester.