Water Retention HGH

That dosage is fine I am on 80mgs Lasix and 25 mgs Hctz every day and my electrolytes are fine if I take my span k in the morning and night (only if you are not taking Ace inhibitors or ARBS) as they can cause you to retain potassium and that would be a literal shit show
That's kind of a lot, no?

Even 12.5mg of hctz and I'm peeing like 8x a night. Be careful with the diuretics, can be hard on the kidneys

That dosage is fine I am on 80mgs Lasix and 25 mgs Hctz every day and my electrolytes are fine if I take my span k in the morning and night (only if you are not taking Ace inhibitors or ARBS) as they can cause you to retain potassium and that would be a literal shit show
I'm good without it but thanks

That's kind of a lot, no?

Even 12.5mg of hctz and I'm peeing like 8x a night. Be careful with the diuretics, can be hard on the kidneys
There are literally millions of people that take diuretics for BP control daily for years on end and have perfectly normal kidney function. They really aren't hard on the kidneys unless you're a complete idiot like a lot of the so called 'coaches' that have absolutely moronic diuretic protocols.

There are literally millions of people that take diuretics for BP control daily for years on end and have perfectly normal kidney function. They really aren't hard on the kidneys unless you're a complete idiot like a lot of the so called 'coaches' that have absolutely moronic diuretic protocols.
Yes I have been on a lot of diuretics for over 5 years and my kidneys are fine
I think all the bodybuilding community believed the pros and flex wheeler when he said that they destroyed his kidneys (absolute bullshit) he had a genetic kidney condition made much worse by astronomical gear dosages (not good or bad it’s his choice) and demonised them, it’s pretty funny actually that the bodybuilders would rather take telmisartan than a diuretic for blood pressure control.

Yes I have been on a lot of diuretics for over 5 years and my kidneys are fine
I think all the bodybuilding community believed the pros and flex wheeler when he said that they destroyed his kidneys (absolute bullshit) he had a genetic kidney condition made much worse by astronomical gear dosages (not good or bad it’s his choice) and demonised them, it’s pretty funny actually that the bodybuilders would rather take telmisartan than a diuretic for blood pressure control.
Do you take primarily for blood pressure and did you struggle with high bp prior to PED use? Have you tried another class of bp meds and just didn’t work as well for you? I think electrolyte management just gets complicated for some people so would make sense to pop some telmisartan and not worry about keeping on top of stuff like that